What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

what a BS? closing of the Salam or other newspaper was and is in court's authority and not government. Salam closed because of spreading lies and distorting the reality, there was two different complaints against it, one filed by ministry of intelligence of khatami (government itself) and the other one was governor of Ardabil province Ahmadinejad (again government), however khatami forced ministry of intelligence to take back their complaint but Ahmadinejad didn't and simply that newspaper(liespaper) closed.
Salam was just one of the tens of newspapers (روزنامه های زنجیره ای) which suddenly opened in Iran, did our nation's study rate increased suddenly too, obviously not. then how they get money to keep publishing their BS? answer is clear, the same ones who today admit their regime change and colorful revolution plan has failed.
if our people support reformists, then how is it Ahmadinejad became president and not reformists candidate? how is it conservatives have filled the parliament till today? their parties are still open but they can't attract people, for a very simple matter, they stood against cleric leadership in Iran, and for religious people of Iran it's the red line.
problem of people like you isn't the power of supreme leader, as you said yourself you prefer dictatorship of Shah, your problem is the Islam and It's values, but sorry you can't spread your Anti Islamic BS in an Islamic country.

i have explained in above special cleric courts in order of khamenei closed all those the newspaper. not government. Esfand was thinking government is responsible for closing newspaper.
maybe for you are lies but for many people like we were reality. salam published documents about ministry of intelligence( VAVAK) that were responsible for series killing( قتلهای زنجیره ای) . If you have not enough age to remember what happened but i clearly remember. when activists who were criticizing the regime and khamenei in peace gor killed, khamenei and and some extremists, crazy mullahs like jannati announced isael and America are behind these terrors. when khatami came in power. he ordered to investigate about those terrors to see who really is behind them. and unfortunately ministry of intelligence of iran was behind it. such a mess,ha? do you remember who saed imami was? do you remember how he died?
poor guy, he was a loyal servant for khamenei. but what he got at the END?? if you cant remember i can tell you the answers of all these questions.
when the result of investigation showed the ministry of intelligence was behind those terrors, the ministry gave a speech and published a letter and announced that just a part of our agents did it by Their own decisions.

قتل‌های زنجیره‌ای ایران - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد

salam newspaper told about these terrors by ministry of intelligence and khameni closed that newspaper. salam was lying or saying truth???? a few while later, we see salam was right and ministry of intelligence was behind those terrors.

second, are you God??
you are not the one who can tell who is lier who is not, wanna be millions newspapers, wanna be 1 newspaper.
it's not your business to dictate what people should do.
how many newspaper should publish and...
you clearly show how much supreme leader and his pro are savage and dictator to cant see any simple criticizing. even the number of published newspapers!

about elections, it seems you forgot "jannati and guard council" who dont let real reformists take a part in elections.(forget about other groups that dont believe islamic revolution) in my last comment i have written about majlis(6) and what your leader did with them and over 60 preservatives couldnt take part in next majlis election.

you can read all about that election here:

انتخابات ریاست‌جمهوری ایران (۱۳۸۴) - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد

many candidates rejected and also they cheated in the results.
many reformists are in jail yet. the most two important parties are closed, dont be pathetic, If you really think they cant attract people, why you reject candidates in elections? regime rejects them and doesnt let them to do activity and even take a part in election, then you call they cant attract people,
seriously!?

you are not in position to decide what does iranian people think, If you think your super God supreme leader is popular and majority people want him and other groups are not popular because they are criticizing him, so why you afraid of a few newspapers of minorities? why you scared of some reformists candidates? why you afraid of Free election?? why you interfere in Personal Life of people and even hell scare of why people are watching other TV channels that are not under regime control?? so be a man and lets have a Referendum to see what iranian people think. as you believe iranian people like supreme leader, so you shouldnt be fear of freedom and free election.

my problem is taliban of shia, As you supposed yourself as God and decide who i am and who i'm not or what people should do or shouldnt do, you see yourself as islam and all others are anti islam.

I'm a muslim but unlike you, i never use Islam as a cover for my interest or being dictator and suppressing people to show a savage face of Islam to the world.
Islam is not your toy and you are not God to decide what people should do and who they are.

Last edited:
i have explained in above special cleric courts in order of khamenei closed all those the newspaper. not government. Esfand was thinking government is responsible for closing newspaper.
maybe for you are lies but for many people like we were reality. salam published documents about ministry of intelligence( VAVAK) that were responsible for series killing( قتلهای زنجیره ای) . If you have not enough age to remember what happened but i clearly remember. when activists who were criticizing the regime and khamenei in peace gor killed, khamenei and and some extremists, crazy mullahs like jannati announced isael and America are behind these terrors. when khatami came in power. he ordered to investigate about those terrors to see who really is behind them. and unfortunately ministry of intelligence of iran was behind it. such a mess,ha? do you remember who saed imami was? do you remember how he died?
poor guy, he was a loyal servant for khamenei. but what he got at the END?? if you cant remember i can tell you the answers of all these questions.
when the result of investigation showed the ministry of intelligence was behind those terrors, the ministry gave a speech and published a letter and announced that just a part of our agents did it by Their own decisions.

قتل‌های زنجیره‌ای ایران - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد

salam newspaper told about these terrors by ministry of intelligence and khameni closed that newspaper. salam was lying or saying truth???? a few while later, we see salam was right and ministry of intelligence was behind those terrors.

second, are you God??
you are not the one who can tell who is lier who is not, wanna be millions newspapers, wanna be 1 newspaper.
it's not your business to dictate what people should do.
how many newspaper should publish and...
you clearly show how much supreme leader and his pro are savage and dictator to cant see any simple criticizing. even the number of published newspapers!

about elections, it seems you forgot "jannati and guard council" who dont let real reformists take a part in elections.(forget about other groups that dont believe islamic revolution) in my last comment i have written about majlis(6) and what your leader did with them and over 60 preservatives couldnt take part in next majlis election.

you can read all about that election here:

انتخابات ریاست‌جمهوری ایران (۱۳۸۴) - ویکی‌پدیا، دانشنامهٔ آزاد

many candidates rejected and also they cheated in the results.
many reformists are in jail yet. the most two important parties are closed, dont be pathetic, If you really think they cant attract people, why you reject candidates in elections? regime rejects them and doesnt let them to do activity and even take a part in election, then you call they cant attract people,
seriously!?

you are not in position to decide what does iranian people think, If you think your super God supreme leader is popular and majority people want him and other groups are not popular because they are criticizing him, so why you afraid of a few newspapers of minorities? why you scared of some reformists candidates? why you afraid of Free election?? why you interfere in Personal Life of people and even hell scare of why people are watching other TV channels that are not under regime control?? so be a man and lets have a Referendum to see what iranian people think. as you believe iranian people like supreme leader, so you shouldnt be fear of freedom and free election.

my problem is taliban of shia, As you supposed yourself as God and decide who i am and who i'm not or what people should do or shouldnt do, you see yourself as islam and all others are anti islam.

I'm a muslim but unlike you, i never use Islam as a cover for my interest or being dictator and suppressing people to show a savage face of Islam to the world.
Islam is not your toy and you are not God to decide what people should do and who they are.
as I said even BBC said Salam newspaper was closed because of the distorting the reality.
and again you are trying to cover the financial supporters of these newspapers by excuse of democracy. is it democracy that another regime open tens of newspapers in your country and publish anti regime 24/7? offending Muslims by spreading anti Islam BS? for people like you it's OK, but for majority of Iranian they should be closed. that's the answer for why you afraid of a few newspapers of minorities. and no they weren't minority.

nut case are in every system and and that serial killing was not exception. you think because khatami was reformist, police and intelligence ministry became reformist too? order of khatami, what a joke, the same system was looking for the killers and they got captured in the end. loyal to khamenei? why, what was the result of killing sunni clerics, a migrated artist, etc. not only they weren't loyal, they actually acted 100% alongside U.S and Israel's plan in Iran.
nobody is scared of some reformists candidates, they are in every election but it's interesting, for you, those who act against country and imprisoned are the real reformists and the rest... whatever they are, they don't suite your propaganda. I understand, you have no choice, how else you can justify nation's action in selecting Ahmadinejad and Hashemi right in the end of khatami's term. ever body was able to see the popularity of reformists in that election. how much it was 5%?
you say we don't have a free election, yet in the previous one the whole western countries (including our number one enemy Israel) were supporting 2 of them. That's what I call free election.

and regarding a Referendum to see what Iranian people think, we are actually the only country in the world which has done it right after revolution, right now you are like a negative man standing among 100 positives and saying to run a referendum, nobody cares about you. you remain that single even if western media give you 100 tribunes.

as I said even BBC said Salam newspaper was closed because of the distorting the reality.
and again you are trying to cover the financial supporters of these newspapers by excuse of democracy. is it democracy that another regime open tens of newspapers in your country and publish anti regime 24/7? offending Muslims by spreading anti Islam BS? for people like you it's OK, but for majority of Iranian they should be closed. that's the answer for why you afraid of a few newspapers of minorities. and no they weren't minority.

nut case are in every system and and that serial killing was not exception. you think because khatami was reformist, police and intelligence ministry became reformist too? order of khatami, what a joke, the same system was looking for the killers and they got captured in the end. loyal to khamenei? why, what was the result of killing sunni clerics, a migrated artist, etc. not only they weren't loyal, they actually acted 100% alongside U.S and Israel's plan in Iran.
nobody is scared of some reformists candidates, they are in every election but it's interesting, for you, those who act against country and imprisoned are the real reformists and the rest... whatever they are, they don't suite your propaganda. I understand, you have no choice, how else you can justify nation's action in selecting Ahmadinejad and Hashemi right in the end of khatami's term. ever body was able to see the popularity of reformists in that election. how much it was 5%?
you say we don't have a free election, yet in the previous one the whole western countries (including our number one enemy Israel) were supporting 2 of them. That's what I call free election.

and regarding a Referendum to see what Iranian people think, we are actually the only country in the world which has done it right after revolution, right now you are like a negative man standing among 100 positives and saying to run a referendum, nobody cares about you. you remain that single even if western media give you 100 tribunes.
d

instead of saying bla bla bla.. prove it. you say all of them were saying Anti islam words, ok prove it. all of them. you count yourself and your dictator as islam and then you call them anti islam, such a logic you have.

prove it All those newspapers financed by israel and west. prove it or you just are talking BS as always.
even if it was financed, it doesnt give you right to close them.
read the link that i gave you, you can find your answer about series killing issue.
khamenei at first was saying all happened by israel and america and they didnt looking for who really did it, they were killing for years, not only one time. when khatami came to power, he ordered to looking for it, what khamenei could do? say no? say dont investigate to see who did this? he had no choice except accept it. why before khatami came in power, they didnt looking for it??
again you have decided for All Iranian people and say they want what you want??? and then you call yourself muslim? interesting. you forcing and suppressing people, then you claim all people believe what you believe and they want what you want. funny logic.

they have killed all people who were criticizing some wrong decisions by khamenei. all important people who were criticizing him got killed.
if they were not minority, then you were and you have run and dictated what you believe in majority .
yes all reformists are in jail or they cant take a part in elections. people who are pro reform can only say who are real reformists and who are not. not you. again read the link that i gave you to see how was the election. also many people didnt vote because they believed khatami didnt stand well against khamenei and other extremists. the books of two reform journalists who you call them enemy and who got money from west, are best seller in the history of iran! those books were about series killing.

israel and west supporting two candidates? who are they?? can you prove it or you just are talking BS and accuse others?

we had Referendum before? when? just in your mind? when people choosed khamenei? why you afraid of candidates? you still didnt answer me, why you afraid of candidates, if majority people believe in what you believe, then there is no need to reject candidates for parliament or .... they would take a part in election and people vote you again and all mouths who say you are fascist would be closed. but khamenei and jannati first choose candidates and then people can choose them. what's the difference? do you call it free election? people must choose candidates who has been choosen first by khamenei?
if you dont know what is this, pople all over the world call it dictatorship.
If i'm single. why you scared of my vote, lets all groups have candidates in elections and people vote who they like. then we can see i'm alone or not. no need for you to decide what i am.

d

instead of saying bla bla bla.. prove it. you say all of them were saying Anti islam words, ok prove it. all of them. you count yourself and your dictator as islam and then you call them anti islam, such a logic you have.

prove it All those newspapers financed by israel and west. prove it or you just are talking BS as always.
even if it was financed, it doesnt give you right to close them.
read the link that i gave you, you can find your answer about series killing issue.
khamenei at first was saying all happened by israel and america and they didnt looking for who really did it, they were killing for years, not only one time. when khatami came to power, he ordered to looking for it, what khamenei could do? say no? say dont investigate to see who did this? he had no choice except accept it. why before khatami came in power, they didnt looking for it??
again you have decided for All Iranian people and say they want what you want??? and then you call yourself muslim? interesting. you forcing and suppressing people, then you claim all people believe what you believe and they want what you want. funny logic.

they have killed all people who were criticizing some wrong decisions by khamenei. all important people who were criticizing him got killed.
if they were not minority, then you were and you have run and dictated what you believe in majority .
yes all reformists are in jail or they cant take a part in elections. people who are pro reform can only say who are real reformists and who are not. not you. again read the link that i gave you to see how was the election. also many people didnt vote because they believed khatami didnt stand well against khamenei and other extremists. the books of two reform journalists who you call them enemy and who got money from west, are best seller in the history of iran! those books were about series killing.

israel and west supporting two candidates? who are they?? can you prove it or you just are talking BS and accuse others?

we had Referendum before? when? just in your mind? when people choosed khamenei? why you afraid of candidates? you still didnt answer me, why you afraid of candidates, if majority people believe in what you believe, then there is no need to reject candidates for parliament or .... they would take a part in election and people vote you again and all mouths who say you are fascist would be closed. but khamenei and jannati first choose candidates and then people can choose them. what's the difference? do you call it free election? people must choose candidates who has been choosen first by khamenei?
if you dont know what is this, pople all over the world call it dictatorship.
If i'm single. why you scared of my vote, lets all groups have candidates in elections and people vote who they like. then we can see i'm alone or not. no need for you to decide what i am.
your last statement only shows your delusion, we ran a referendum to choose the type of system and people choose the Islamic republic by 98.8% (not any other BS you are dreaming), we ran a refrundum for constitution and people said yes.
and regarding "when people choosed khamenei?", he is chosen by khebregan parliament, whom are selected by direct people's vote, so it's pure democracy.
I'm wondering if you have ever lived in Iran.
as I said people like you only want a shell of Islam without running it's orders in society, you only want to run those parts which you desire and according to your will, sorry that's not Islam, you can call it Uhuhu, but not Islam. so when a newspaper dare to offend muslim womens and their hijab, it should be closed, it's the minimum of people's demand.
all reformists in jail??? this phrase again shows another side of you, cause you don't recognize even khatami fellow as reformists, apparently anybody who hasn't arrested by government isn't reformist. sorry those you are looking for aren't reformists, they are regime changers and none of reformists including their head khatami isn't one of them.

your last statement only shows your delusion, we ran a referendum to choose the type of system and people choose the Islamic republic by 98.8% (not any other BS you are dreaming), we ran a refrundum for constitution and people said yes.
and regarding "when people choosed khamenei?", he is chosen by khebregan parliament, whom are selected by direct people's vote, so it's pure democracy.
I'm wondering if you have ever lived in Iran.
as I said people like you only want a shell of Islam without running it's orders in society, you only want to run those parts which you desire and according to your will, sorry that's not Islam, you can call it Uhuhu, but not Islam. so when a newspaper dare to offend muslim womens and their hijab, it should be closed, it's the minimum of people's demand.
all reformists in jail??? this phrase again shows another side of you, cause you don't recognize even khatami fellow as reformists, apparently anybody who hasn't arrested by government isn't reformist. sorry those you are looking for aren't reformists, they are regime changers and none of reformists including their head khatami isn't one of them.

people said yes to Islamic republic of 1979 that is much different than Islamic republic in 2013.the Constitution got changed mainly after ayatollah khomeini died.( 1368)
second, new generations never vote to the system which means over half of population.
third, parliament can vote and change the law and constitution when ever they want. so if parliament election would be free election, representatives always were real representatives of people and each period the laws can be match with what people want it. but our representatives first are choosen by khamenei, then people. if it was vice versa, i could call it pure democracy.

you talked about khobregan majlis. and you said they are choosen directly by people, so you are wrong. let me share some information about them to see how directly they have been choosen.

at first like all other elections in islamic republic. khamenei choose candidates and then people can vote them.

mullahs of khobregan parliament at first should get approval from guard council and jannati. then people can vote them.

who selected guard council members and jannati?? khamenei,
who choose khobregan members? first by guard council and jannati, then people.
khobregan parliament should watching who and choose who? khamenei,

It's a Loop, not selected by direct people's vote.

about islam, i'm muslim and i do all rules, buy unlike you, first of all people must want it and accept it.

Imam ali could be Caliph instead of abu bakr by use of his sword. but he didnt and wait til all people asked him to be Caliph and he was just Caliph for 5 years.

but you made a Innovation in shia and made a system like caliph system and you call a simple man as sacred man that all people should obey all his orders and his orders is god orders.

god never allows us to use military forces against people who just talk. if you dont like their words. go study and try to spread your words, and no one has right to stop you.

most famous reformists are in jail or cant do political activity. most of reformists are rejected by guard council. my problem is not just about reformists. my mean is about all political groups that should be free, liberals, Marxists and ... all of them should have their party and can take a part in parliament elections. all of them have right to publish newspaper and have TV channel. all of them share their opinion and people can choose which one is better and in a free parliament election, the group that is more popular than others would enter to parliament and if majority of representatives need to change rules or constitution, they can do it as majority of people want it.

Last edited:
people said yes to Islamic republic of 1979 that is much different than Islamic republic in 2013.the Constitution got changed mainly after ayatollah khomeini died.( 1368)
second, new generations never vote to the system which means over half of population.
third, parliament can vote and change the law and constitution when ever they want. so if parliament election would be free election, representatives always were real representatives of people and each period the laws can be match with what people want it. but our representatives first are choosen by khamenei, then people. if it was vice versa, i could call it pure democracy.

you talked about khobregan majlis. and you said they are choosen directly by people, so you are wrong. let me share some information about them to see how directly they have been choosen.

at first like all other elections in islamic republic. khamenei choose candidates and then people can vote them.

mullahs of khobregan parliament at first should get approval from guard council and jannati. then people can vote them.

who selected guard council members and jannati?? khamenei,
who choose khobregan members? first by guard council and jannati, then people.
khobregan parliament should watching who and choose who? khamenei,

It's a Loop, not selected by direct people's vote.

about islam, i'm muslim and i do all rules, buy unlike you, first of all people must want it and accept it.

Imam ali could be Caliph instead of abu bakr by use of his sword. but he didnt and wait til all people asked him to be Caliph and he was just Caliph for 5 years.

but you made a Innovation in shia and made a system like caliph system and you call a simple man as sacred man that all people should obey all his orders and his orders is god orders.

god never allows us to use military forces against people who just talk. if you dont like their words. go study and try to spread your words, and no one has right to stop you.

most famous reformists are in jail or cant do political activity. most of reformists are rejected by guard council. my problem is not just about reformists. my mean is about all political groups that should be free, liberals, Marxists and ... all of them should have their party and can take a part in parliament elections. all of them have right to publish newspaper and have TV channel. all of them share their opinion and people can choose which one is better and in a free parliament election, the group that is more popular than others would enter to parliament and if majority of representatives need to change rules or constitution, they can do it as majority of people want it.
Islamic republic in 2013 is the same as 1979, it's people who change and in my opinion today Iranian are more religious compared to 1979. our constitution only changed once, 11 years after revolution and again during a referendum. but as it seems we have to run a referendum every decade to satisfy you. and no representatives in parliament don't have the authority to change the constitution.
you talked about loop, this loop exists in all countries, we can't bring a third party to confirm the competency of people, some one inside the system has to do it. but unlike other countries which only money and party relations rules. in our country this loop is around Islam. who are khebregan representatives? only most famous and credible clerics from each region. it doesn't matter who approves them, it's their popularity as a religious character which would get them in this parliament, and if you live in Iran, then you know better that 99% of famous clerics approve and support khamenei.
you talk all about complete freedom of media, but where is this freedom you are looking for. every country will protect it's ideologies from external sources. we are no exception. what if they start another mujahedin-e-khalgh group, what if wahhabis spread the same fanatics ideas,etc. allways there are some people who would easily fall into these groups, so that free media in your mind not only doesn't exists but even will ruin the society.
yes Imam Ali waited till people asked him, and so is khomeini. in that era people didn't have the insight to protect Imam Ali, but we are not like them. no khamenei isn't sacred but he has been selected through a religious system which people have chosen through a referendum, so we will protect him best to show our preparedness for the Mahdi (messiah).

Islamic republic in 2013 is the same as 1979, it's people who change and in my opinion today Iranian are more religious compared to 1979. our constitution only changed once, 11 years after revolution and again during a referendum. but as it seems we have to run a referendum every decade to satisfy you. and no representatives in parliament don't have the authority to change the constitution.
you talked about loop, this loop exists in all countries, we can't bring a third party to confirm the competency of people, some one inside the system has to do it. but unlike other countries which only money and party relations rules. in our country this loop is around Islam. who are khebregan representatives? only most famous and credible clerics from each region. it doesn't matter who approves them, it's their popularity as a religious character which would get them in this parliament, and if you live in Iran, then you know better that 99% of famous clerics approve and support khamenei.
you talk all about complete freedom of media, but where is this freedom you are looking for. every country will protect it's ideologies from external sources. we are no exception. what if they start another mujahedin-e-khalgh group, what if wahhabis spread the same fanatics ideas,etc. allways there are some people who would easily fall into these groups, so that free media in your mind not only doesn't exists but even will ruin the society.
yes Imam Ali waited till people asked him, and so is khomeini. in that era people didn't have the insight to protect Imam Ali, but we are not like them. no khamenei isn't sacred but he has been selected through a religious system which people have chosen through a referendum, so we will protect him best to show our preparedness for the Mahdi (messiah).

it's better to check the words of ayatollah khomeini and others before revolution, even you can compare first two years of revolution with other years, differences are very clear. If you want i can present many examples.
there is no need for referendum every decade, In a democrat regime who cares to It's people and their demands, the parliament is free. If we would have a free election for parliament, always people of iran could decide about iran, about rules, people change their minds time to time, so every period of time the rules are gonna be match with people demands. it's not right next generations have to live under the rules that i setup many years ago. they have right to decide about their destination. in Islamic republic , the parliament supposed to be top of the country but nowadays some clerics with their own perspective of Islam are deciding for people and dont care to what demands of people are.

who says 99% of famouse clerics approve and support khamenei? most of them are quiet and only some hojatoleslam and a few of them are worshiping him, and a few of them are criticizing him. most of them who are quiet dont criticiz him and regime because they scare of him and some scare to make a gap between muslims and it could weak the country.

ahmad khatami and jannati are popular in iran?! or alamol hoda in mashahd?! all mullahs who adulate khameni, enter to the loop. other mullahs who have criticized him are exiled or jailed.
If representatives would be elected in a free election and the parliament would be in top of the system,even supreme leader, there would be any problem and system would always be what people demand. a very Flexible and strong regime .

media are free in many countries, much more than Iran, Encouraging to armed struggle and terrorism is different than publishing different opinion. If mojahedine khalgh would just do political activity, no one had right to crush them, but as since they armed and start fighting with gun, the issue got changed. even a media accused someone with no evidence or spread lies about you, you can call it in a court and if you are right, they punish it. it's the way in a real democratic regime.
you can check out how leftist parties were active during cold war in western countries. they were entirely against their regimes and all intelligence services Like MI-5 and ... knew they are working with Russians, but as they have not done anything, they were free to spread their opinions and also take part in parliament election.

leader is not islam. islam has it's rules and way to recognize it and we just should look at quran and then considering 14 imams and massums, i'm wonder that how you can call yourself a true muslim when you even dont know some main orders . in a islamic state, the leader always should be chosen by people and when people dont want him, he should leave it.(If a part of people want him and wanna worshiping him, it doesn't mean all want him and that part of people have right to keep him in power as much as they want)

امام علی (علیه السلام) از پیامبر روایت می كند كه به وی فرمود:
«یا علی ولایت امت من بر عهده توست، اگر در كمال عافیت و رضایت به حكومت تو تن دادند، رشته حكومت را به دست گیر، اما اگر درباره تو اتفاق نظر نداشتند و راه اختلاف را پیش گرفتند كار آنان را به خودشان واگذار»

(نقل از: مستدرك نهج البلاغه، باب دوم، ص 30).

you should read some books of first clerics in revolution time who were encouraging people, for example: motahhari.

اگر امام به حق را مردم از روی جهالت و عدم تشخیص نمی خواهد، او به زور نباید و نمی تواند خود را به امر خدا تحمیل كند. لزوم بیعت هم برای
این است

حماسه حسینی استاد شهید مطهری، ج 3، ص 207.

هیچ كس نمی خواهد اسلامی بودن جمهوری اسلامی را برای مردم تحمیل كند. این تقاضای خود مردم است.

پیرامون انقلاب اسلامی استاد شهید مطهری، ص 66.

حق مردم فقط در انتخاب حاكم منحصر نشده، بلكه مردم به عنوان موكّل و صاحب حق، حق نظارت و انتقاد بر نحوه حكومت حاكم دارند. از سوی دیگر اسلام حاكمان را موظف به پاسخ گویی در مقابل مردم كرده است. روایت معروف پیامبر اسلام گواه این مدعاست كه فرمود:
النصیحه لائمه المسلمین

. اصول كافی مرحوم كلینی، ج 1، ص 332.

نظریه مقابل آن، مصونیت حاكم از هر گونه نظارت و انتقاد و بازخواست دیگران است كه در قرون وسطی از سوی كلیسا تبلیغ و «پاپ» مقام مقدس و غیر قابل نقد تلقی می شد، نظریه فوق، این برداشت را در اذهان مردم به وجود آورد كه اعتقاد به دین و خدا، ملازم با پذیرش قدرت مطلقه حاكم است.
از نظر فلسفه اجتماعی، نه تنها نتیجه اعتقاد به خدا پذیرش حكومت مطلقه افراد نیست و حاكم در مقابل مردم مسؤولیت دارد، بلكه از نظر این فلسفه، تنها اعتقاد به خداست كه حاكم را در مقابل اجتماع مسؤول می سازد و افراد را ذیحق می كند و استیفای حقوق را یك وظیفه لازم شرعی معرفی می كند

. مجموعه آثار استاد شهید مطهری، ج 1، ص 554.

در اندیشه سیاسی تشیع مقام حكومت مخصوصاً در غیر معصوم ملازم با مقام قدسی و الوهیت نیست تا از دایره نظارت و انتقاد به دور باشد و به اصطلاح، فوق مسؤولیت و نظارت باشد.
مقام قدسی داشتن حكام اختصاص به جهان تسنن دارد، در شیعه هیچ گاه چنین مفهومی وجود نداشته است. تفسیر شیعه از «والی الامر» هرگز به صورت بالا نبوده است

نهضت های اسلامی استاد شهید مطهری، ص 27.

در واقع فلسفه وجود نظارت و انتقاد از حاكم غیر معصوم، پیشگیری از خطر «استبداد» است.
... هر مقام غیر معصومی كه در وضع غیر قابل انتقاد قرار گیرد، هم برای خودش خطر است و هم برای اسلام... ضمن این كه مانند عوام فكر نمی كنم كه هر كه در طبقه مراجع قرار گرفت، مورد عنایت خاص امام زمان(عجل ا... تعالی فرجه) است و مصون از خطا و گناه و فسق. اگر چنین چیزی بود، شرط عدالت بلا موضوع بود

امام خمینی كه خود طرفدار ولایت مطلقه فقیه است، اما با این وجود طرفدار حق نظارت هر فرد و استیضاح حاكم است، «هر فردی از افراد ملت حق دارد كه مستقیماً در برابر سایرین، زمامدار مسلمین را استیضاح كند و به او انتقاد كند، و او جواب قانع كننده ای بدهد، در غیر این صورت، اگر بر خلاف وظایف اسلامی خود عمل كرده باشد، خود به خود از مقام زمامداری معزول است» (صحیفه نور، ج 4، ص 190 و نیز ج 8، ص 47؛ ج 20، ص 170).

much differeces between 1979 and 2013.

All people have right to criticize him with no fear and he should answer the questions and he has no right to throw them in jail.
you also can go and read about Akhoonde khorasani who was one of the famous cleric for shia in History.

منتظران مهدی به هوش ؛ حسین را منتظرانش کشتند.

Last edited:
it's better to check the words of ayatollah khomeini and others before revolution, even you can compare first two years of revolution with other years, differences are very clear. If you want i can present many examples.
there is no need for referendum every decade, In a democrat regime who cares to It's people and their demands, the parliament is free. If we would have a free election for parliament, always people of iran could decide about iran, about rules, people change their minds time to time, so every period of time the rules are gonna be match with people demands. it's not right next generations have to live under the rules that i setup many years ago. they have right to decide about their destination. in Islamic republic , the parliament supposed to be top of the country but nowadays some clerics with their own perspective of Islam are deciding for people and dont care to what demands of people are.

who says 99% of famouse clerics approve and support khamenei? most of them are quiet and only some hojatoleslam and a few of them are worshiping him, and a few of them are criticizing him. most of them who are quiet dont criticiz him and regime because they scare of him and some scare to make a gap between muslims and it could weak the country.

ahmad khatami and jannati are popular in iran?! or alamol hoda in mashahd?! all mullahs who adulate khameni, enter to the loop. other mullahs who have criticized him are exiled or jailed.
If representatives would be elected in a free election and the parliament would be in top of the system,even supreme leader, there would be any problem and system would always be what people demand. a very Flexible and strong regime .

media are free in many countries, much more than Iran, Encouraging to armed struggle and terrorism is different than publishing different opinion. If mojahedine khalgh would just do political activity, no one had right to crush them, but as since they armed and start fighting with gun, the issue got changed. even a media accused someone with no evidence or spread lies about you, you can call it in a court and if you are right, they punish it. it's the way in a real democratic regime.
you can check out how leftist parties were active during cold war in western countries. they were entirely against their regimes and all intelligence services Like MI-5 and ... knew they are working with Russians, but as they have not done anything, they were free to spread their opinions and also take part in parliament election.

leader is not islam. islam has it's rules and way to recognize it and we just should look at quran and then considering 14 imams and massums, i'm wonder that how you can call yourself a true muslim when you even dont know some main orders . in a islamic state, the leader always should be chosen by people and when people dont want him, he should leave it.(If a part of people want him and wanna worshiping him, it doesn't mean all want him and that part of people have right to keep him in power as much as they want)

امام علی (علیه السلام) از پیامبر روایت می كند كه به وی فرمود:
«یا علی ولایت امت من بر عهده توست، اگر در كمال عافیت و رضایت به حكومت تو تن دادند، رشته حكومت را به دست گیر، اما اگر درباره تو اتفاق نظر نداشتند و راه اختلاف را پیش گرفتند كار آنان را به خودشان واگذار»

(نقل از: مستدرك نهج البلاغه، باب دوم، ص 30).

you should read some books of first clerics in revolution time who were encouraging people, for example: motahhari.

اگر امام به حق را مردم از روی جهالت و عدم تشخیص نمی خواهد، او به زور نباید و نمی تواند خود را به امر خدا تحمیل كند. لزوم بیعت هم برای
این است

حماسه حسینی استاد شهید مطهری، ج 3، ص 207.

هیچ كس نمی خواهد اسلامی بودن جمهوری اسلامی را برای مردم تحمیل كند. این تقاضای خود مردم است.

پیرامون انقلاب اسلامی استاد شهید مطهری، ص 66.

حق مردم فقط در انتخاب حاكم منحصر نشده، بلكه مردم به عنوان موكّل و صاحب حق، حق نظارت و انتقاد بر نحوه حكومت حاكم دارند. از سوی دیگر اسلام حاكمان را موظف به پاسخ گویی در مقابل مردم كرده است. روایت معروف پیامبر اسلام گواه این مدعاست كه فرمود:
النصیحه لائمه المسلمین

. اصول كافی مرحوم كلینی، ج 1، ص 332.

نظریه مقابل آن، مصونیت حاكم از هر گونه نظارت و انتقاد و بازخواست دیگران است كه در قرون وسطی از سوی كلیسا تبلیغ و «پاپ» مقام مقدس و غیر قابل نقد تلقی می شد، نظریه فوق، این برداشت را در اذهان مردم به وجود آورد كه اعتقاد به دین و خدا، ملازم با پذیرش قدرت مطلقه حاكم است.
از نظر فلسفه اجتماعی، نه تنها نتیجه اعتقاد به خدا پذیرش حكومت مطلقه افراد نیست و حاكم در مقابل مردم مسؤولیت دارد، بلكه از نظر این فلسفه، تنها اعتقاد به خداست كه حاكم را در مقابل اجتماع مسؤول می سازد و افراد را ذیحق می كند و استیفای حقوق را یك وظیفه لازم شرعی معرفی می كند

. مجموعه آثار استاد شهید مطهری، ج 1، ص 554.

در اندیشه سیاسی تشیع مقام حكومت مخصوصاً در غیر معصوم ملازم با مقام قدسی و الوهیت نیست تا از دایره نظارت و انتقاد به دور باشد و به اصطلاح، فوق مسؤولیت و نظارت باشد.
مقام قدسی داشتن حكام اختصاص به جهان تسنن دارد، در شیعه هیچ گاه چنین مفهومی وجود نداشته است. تفسیر شیعه از «والی الامر» هرگز به صورت بالا نبوده است

نهضت های اسلامی استاد شهید مطهری، ص 27.

در واقع فلسفه وجود نظارت و انتقاد از حاكم غیر معصوم، پیشگیری از خطر «استبداد» است.
... هر مقام غیر معصومی كه در وضع غیر قابل انتقاد قرار گیرد، هم برای خودش خطر است و هم برای اسلام... ضمن این كه مانند عوام فكر نمی كنم كه هر كه در طبقه مراجع قرار گرفت، مورد عنایت خاص امام زمان(عجل ا... تعالی فرجه) است و مصون از خطا و گناه و فسق. اگر چنین چیزی بود، شرط عدالت بلا موضوع بود

امام خمینی كه خود طرفدار ولایت مطلقه فقیه است، اما با این وجود طرفدار حق نظارت هر فرد و استیضاح حاكم است، «هر فردی از افراد ملت حق دارد كه مستقیماً در برابر سایرین، زمامدار مسلمین را استیضاح كند و به او انتقاد كند، و او جواب قانع كننده ای بدهد، در غیر این صورت، اگر بر خلاف وظایف اسلامی خود عمل كرده باشد، خود به خود از مقام زمامداری معزول است» (صحیفه نور، ج 4، ص 190 و نیز ج 8، ص 47؛ ج 20، ص 170).

much differeces between 1979 and 2013.

All people have right to criticize him with no fear and he should answer the questions and he has no right to throw them in jail.
you also can go and read about Akhoonde khorasani who was one of the famous cleric for shia in History.

منتظران مهدی به هوش ؛ حسین را منتظرانش کشتند.
since you are so obsessed with democracy in west, I should tell you I know them very well.
you may don't know about what Americans did to their people, when they were accusing every criticism to be a communist and arresting them.
they don't eve let our reporters to travel to U.S. even in NewYork they can't leave a restricted area, and now you are telling me these BS about freedom in west? freedom my a$$.
your answer doesn't even worth my time to read, when you call our top Ayatollahs a hojatoleslam.
LOL hojatoleslam is your thief Hashemi.
you desperately trying to show khameneie as dictator with no support, while he has been chosen by a parliament in a system which has been chosen by people in a free referendum. we can see people's support in every millioni demonstration. like the rest of people like yourself, you like to sum yourself as the whole nation.
and regarding Akhoone khorasani, for your info he is totally loyal to khamenei and he has the support of Hardcore conservatives in Iran, and if there has been a support demonstration for him, it has been by us. there is no way you could bring him to your side.

این اسلام شما هم مثل اسلام مردمی هست که امام علی رو ول کردن رفتن چسبیدن به معاویه، پشت امام حسن رو خالی کردن،و امام حسین رو تنها گذاشتن شما (اگر مسلمون هستید) اصلا تحمل اسلام رو ندارید، و چقدر شبیه هست حرفهای شما با مردم اون زمان، اونها هم میگفتن علی تحمل مخالفین رو نداره، میگفتن حسن میخواد قدرت رو برای خودش بلوکه کنه. واقعیت اینکه ما اسلام امثال شما رو توی هتک حرمت به عزاداری امام حسین دیدیم، حالا تو مبخوای برای من حدیث از اسلام بیاری؟
امام خمینی خوب حرفی زد. همنو کم داریم که آقای کارتر بیاد قران رو برای ما حاشیه بنویسه

سلام دوستان عزیز شماهام دلتون خوشه درباره روزنامه بحث میکنین.خیلی وقت و حوصله دارین

ایول ایول ایول ایول چرا حالا پرچم زدی سوریه؟فروم قحطیه اومدی اینجا؟:cool:
من با اینکه بچه ی شمال تهرانم اما آقا رو از خودم بیشتر دوست دارم چون امام زمان رو خیلی دوست دارم و آقا هم نایبشه.:tup:

خب یکی باید بیاد اینجا حال عربا رو بگیره یا نه ؟ :lol:

بچه های شمال تهرانو عشقست :partay:

پرچم هم بالاست حالا چه ماله سوریه باشه چه ماله ایران:yay:

96253_685.jpg

96255_617.jpg

96257_493.jpg

96258_170.jpg

96260_363.jpg

96261_679.jpg

96265_923.jpg

96267_371.jpg

96268_774.jpg

I hope he noticed the extreme pollution while being up there, maybe that will encourage him to do something about it + all the other cities around the country

Rouhani sends Pope Christmas greeting
341856_Iran-Hassan-Rouhani.jpg

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has congratulated Pope Francis and followers of the Catholic Church on the birth of Jesus Christ.
In a message to the Pope on Wednesday, President Rouhani stressed the importance of dialog and interaction among the followers of different religions, particularly Muslims, Christians and the followers of the Judaism.

He expressed hope that the Pope would use his position to help spread peace, reduce poverty and lead the world full of discrimination and extremism toward peace, justice and moderation.

The Iranian president said that Christmas is in fact an opportunity that prepares the ground for mutual respect of religions and dialog among them.

Back
Top Bottom