What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

@JEskandari

برادر اون سایتی که گذاشتی رو بررسی کردم

شما باهوش تر از این حرف ها هستی

روحانی پنبه ی خودش رو زد ... یا بهتر بگم ... گذاشت پنبش رو بزنن

این کلید اسراری که از جیبش در آورد کارش رو ساخت

من این کرک و پشم رو تو آسیاب سفید نکردم

چند ساله داریم روی مردم ایران مطالعه می کنیم

ولی هنوز نفهمیدیم یک فرد ایرانی چطور فکر می کنه

آخرین بررسی هایی که انجام دادیم نشون میده قالیباف با اختلاف زیادی از بقیه جلوتر هست

بعد جلیلی

بعد ولایتی

محسن رضایی به طور شگفت انگیزی بالا اومد

بعد روحانی

بقیه هم مهم نیستن

ولی رای روحانی شدیدا افت کرده

من شخصا قالیباف رو ترجیح می دم

چون بهانه دست صهیونیست ها نمی ده

بهتر بگم با پنبه و بی صدا سر می بره

چیزی که ما شدیدا لازم داریم حرکت به سمت مدرن سازی مملکت هست

مثلا ترکیه

از لحاظ ظاهری و اقتصادی خوب پیشرفت کرده

و این ظاهر مدرن باعث میشه خیلی از مشکلات دیده نشه

احمدی نژاد که اصلا این چیزهارو نمی فهمه

تهران زمان محمود را با زمان قالیباف مقایسه کنید

متوجه میشید

یه چیزی که خیلی ها توجه نکردن به روز بودن سطح فکری قالیباف نسبت به دیگران هست

توی مناظره بقیه افراد یه دسته کاغذ آورده بودن و این ور اونور می کردن

ولی قالیباف با تبلت خیلی راحت داشت برنامه هاش رو چک می کرد

این شاید در ظاهر مهم نباشه

ولی این از لحاظ روانشناسی خیلی مهم هست

Last edited by a moderator:
No true Iranian nationalist could ever claim that Islam is his religion. Islam is the region of Arabs and Arabzadehs like you. Remove your Cyrus avatar. You are a shame for everything he stand for.

Astagfrullah... Islam is the religion of Arabs?? :what: Last time I checked these were all the religions of Abrahim (AS) Sent to the Middle East, the Former Persian Empire. One is to succeed the other. So Only You Arabs and Turks Can Follow it? I can't? :cheesy: Will you and your Arab, Israeli and English Friends Kill me if I was Muslim? Killing Persians or Shias will solve your Problems then do so.

And IF Islam is an Arab Only Religion then What is Jewdiasm and Christianity? Lol. We Cant Follow Islam But we have to Follow Your Christianism, You cant even follow your own religion and let your daughters get used and disposed by 100 guys. Persia has tolerant of All Religions, The Second oldest church in the world would not be here if we didn't not save the Christians and Jews from Being Prosecuted by Romans.

Did he not say We will Create a Nation specially for the Mourning of The Prophet (SWA) Grandsons?

No true Iranian nationalist could ever claim that Islam is his religion. Islam is the region of Arabs and Arabzadehs like you. Remove your Cyrus avatar. You are a shame for everything he stand for.

Who the hell is Cyrus? You mean Kourosh? I dont Know anybody by the name of Cyrus Miley Cyrus? Learn How to Pronounce our name, dont translate or change it because you cant say it.

Kherbacche, You Live in England and Just Rejected Persia as Your Land when You Said You Do Business with Indians and Arabs and Then Insisted we Become England, America and Canada and The Government of the Persian Land has to be from England? And You are Lecturing me about Iran and Religion?

Every election these farbahar wearing dushman for some reason comes from america, saudia and england and causes nonsense for his anglo israeli or arabi baba umar. farbahar wearing dushman thinks wearing the symbol and dance around like clowns and sluts bringing shame and disgrace they become representative of Iran.

You are enemy of Islam and Iran. What do you care when you are crazy about installing your Queen of England as the SHAH of Iran.

The mockery Image of Imam Khamenei In Your Avatar, Remove Him as he Glorifies you.

Thank You For Proving my Point

Persia is Iran and Iran Is Our Pride,
Islam is Our Religion and Our Religion is Politics,
Death to The Zionist and Englishstan, The Amerikan and the Farbahar Wearing Dushman of AmsterDAM.

Ofcourse the Half Bred Turk/Indian who insists Living in Englishstan and dealing with Arabistan
Yet He Wants to Impose his English Government In the Land or the Aryan.

Iranians, We are the Best of People, History Says That Aloud. Its Our actions and History, Culture and Values. says so the Prophets and the Books of Allah. We Live in Jannat Al Ferdous..Allah has Always taken care of us for we stand for his cause of justice, Even when Ishkander and Genghis Khan Couldn't Stand a Chance. Even a Drop of Persian Blood is more nobel and just then 1000 Drops of Anglo/Israeli/ Adulterous, Deceiving Primitive DNA. Go Join Your Arab and Ottoman Pan Turk Brothers in Turkmenistan and Keep Plotting AGAINST ISLAM AND IRAN. turke kher hameha ye dushmane ma bode.

"The Europeans Can NEVER Be Trusted to Do Business with, Because they Can Not Stop Lying" - 470 AD Roman Byzantines after Civilizing the Europeans of England, France, Scandinavia and finally observing and decolonizing them after centuries.

Its better dont speak this like about other nations.they maybe think we are Racism.any person is not bad from his birth

فکر میکنم وقتشه تو ایران یه نفر میانه رو (نه اصلاح طلب و نه اصول گرا) رئیس جمهور بشه. شخصا نظرم رو رضایی و قالیباف هستش. عارف معقول به نظر میرسه ولی به خاطر اینکه تو محیط فرهنگی بوده نمیتونه با بعضی گروهها رو در رو بشه.

Judaism and Christiany are part of the same Semitic religions. True Iranian religions are Zoroastrianism.
you dont know anything about Zarathustra doctrine.Do you even read one page of Avesta?Do you know what that holy book want from us?Its Verses is very near to Quran.but Zarathustra and Avesta Was very misrepresented and they must be changed and the new one for Replacement was Islam and holy Quran.
Just an inane say that islam is just for Arabs.

فکر میکنم وقتشه تو ایران یه نفر میانه رو (نه اصلاح طلب و نه اصول گرا) رئیس جمهور بشه. شخصا نظرم رو رضایی و قالیباف هستش. عارف معقول به نظر میرسه ولی به خاطر اینکه تو محیط فرهنگی بوده نمیتونه با بعضی گروهها رو در رو بشه.
اما دوست خوبم قالیباف هم اصولگرا هست ولی از نوع افراطی نیست.
یه نگاه بنداز:
http://aftabnews.ir/vdcfx1dv.w6dxyagiiw.html

اما دوست خوبم قالیباف هم اصولگرا هست ولی از نوع افراطی نیست
یه نگاه بنداز:
قالیباف: هم اصولگرا و هم اصلاØ**طلب هستم

اسما بله ولی از لحاظ دیدگاه میانه رو در نظر گرفته میشه

سلام

برنامه ی دیشب پایش رو دیدید ...

هم منتخب اقتصادی آقای جلیلی و هم منتخب اقتصادی آقای قالیباف هر دوشون دیدگاه های نزدیکی به م داشتند و می گفتند با این نظام بانکی که ما داریم که پر از ربا هست و فساد ، صدها نفر از این 6000 میلیارد تومانی ها تولید می شوند و اقتصاد ما که اداره ی مالیش مشکل داره ، نمی تونه نه کشاورزی رو حمایت کنه و نه صنعت رو و بر عکس هر روز با صورت می زنشون زمین ....

بانکی که وسط تحریم های آمریکا می ره 500 میلیون دلار توی صنعت راه آهن آمریکا سرمایه گذاری می کنه رو دیگه کجای دلمون بزاریم !؟

جلیلی و قالبیاف توی دیدگاه های کلی نزدیک به هم هستند ( حدود 90 درصد ) ولی تو جزئیات با هم فرق دارند ....

رضایی هم خوب برنامه داره که توی شهرهای کوچیک حسابی داره رای جمع می کنه ....

من همچنان بین 3 گزینه ی جلیلی ، قالیباف ، رضایی مردد هستم .....

ولی انصافا هیچ کدومشون برنامه هایی به وسعت رضایی ندارند .....

البته قالیباف و رضایی برای اداره ی کشور با توجه به سبقه ی نظامیشون بهترند چون تو این چند سال کسی بهایی به حرف رئیس جمهور نمی داد و احمدی نژاد رو آدم حساب نمی کرد ولی این دوتا می دونند چطور دیگران رو وادار کنند که اطاعت کنند و نظم رو برقرار کنند ....

__________________-

مزخرفترینشون هم روحانی هست که هنوز نیومده می خواد بره تو فاز براندازی و در یوزگی آمریکا و بحران سیاسی درست کردن و تازه عقبه ی سیاسیش و پشتوانه ش بر می گرده به اشرف هاشمی و مهدی هاشمی که در کار چاپیدن مملکت استادند و از وضعیت نابسامان اقتصادی موجود صدها میلیارد تومن سود بردند ....

لا اقل عارف دو هزار بارش هست ولی این رو حانی که اصولا هیچی بارش نیست و فقط می خواد جار و جنجال سیاسی درست کنه تا رای بگیره ، ولی زهی خیال باطل اکثر مردم فعلا به فکر اقتصادند نه جار و جنجال سیاسی !!!

کار به جایی رسیده که این اطرافیان اصلاح طلب ما هم با شنیدن اینکه می خواند عارف رو مجبور کنند به نفع روحانی کنار بره حسابی شاکی اند و قراره اگه عارف به نفع روحانی کنار بره ( با فشار حلقه ی خارج نشین و حزب قدرت طلبان کارگزاران ) بروند به محسن رضایی یا قالیباف رای بدهند

حداد عادل هم توی تهران تو انتخابات مجلس نفر اول شد و فکر کنم حدود یک میلیون رای آورد بنابر این رای داره

اگه ائتلاف سه گانه بتونه به راه راست هدایت بشه ، رای رو می بره و با توجه به سوابق و مهره ی سرد و گرم کشیده ی روزگار ، می تونه کشور رو بهتر اداره کنه

غرضی اومده که فقط حرفش رو بزنه ... ولی چه می کنه غرضی ...

یکی از برادرهام می خواد به عارف رای بده
اون یکی به رضایی
من مرددم
دامادمون هم می خواد به رضایی رای بده
اون یکی دامادمون رو نمی دونم ولی احتمالا به رضایی یا به قالیباف رای می ده

@ Rostam ...

calm down bro ... calm down ....
نه، اون برنامه رو ندیدم من فقط ادعاهای قالی باف رو دیدم دیگه تصمیمم رو گرفتم
رضایی هم یکی مثل روحانی هست، هزار مرتبه بدتر، اگر روحانی میخواد اصول اقتصاد لیبرال رو تو ایران پیاده سازی کنه، رضایی میخواد تا آخرین جزئیات اون پیش بره، اسمش رو هم گذاشته طرح کامل. فقط یه نمونه اقتصاد فدرالی رو بگیر تا تحش رو بخون، فلسفه بخور تا خورده نشی رو با آب و رنگ میخواد به خورد مردم بده، این آدم به قدرت برسه موج فرقه گرایی و جدایی طلبی کشور رو برمیداره، البته توی فیلم انتخاباتیش با حمایتش از موسوی پنبه خودش رو هم زد

--------------------------

1369657747.4637%20%285%29.jpg

عارف بدترین گزینه برای ایران هست

هر روز باید شاهد گیس کشی سیاسی باشیم

@SOHEIL

my point is you can't believe any internet poll , here some people left and right showing internet polls and claim that which candidate have the largest support group and is winner of the election , I just take out another poll with different result to show these polls at the best are junk , each site have it's own group of supporter with like mentality .you can't expect majority of people who visit Tebyan to be for example supporter of green movement r people who visit a site that belong to reformists to be majority of conservative opinion .

even if you send some people on street to ask people opinion , it won't be all the community .you send them to north of Tehran you get a result , you send them to south of Tehran and the result would be total difference .

to be honest , sadly in Iran we don't have scientific polls and always the results claimed by different group of people can be contested by an impartial observer.

here I'm ready to bet with you that if you search enough you can find a poll that show mr. Adel would be the winner of the election and we both know that it's more likely tomorrow we have hailstorm in hell than he win the election

عارف بدترین گزینه برای ایران هست

هر روز باید شاهد گیس کشی سیاسی باشیم

با بدترین موافق نیستم ولی تو این شرایط مناسب نیست رو قبول دارم

Oh, you checked it? How nice of you. You probably mean that all these Semitic religions, with their fake scripts, have convinced you that someone under the name of Abraham existed, and is somehow the father of all these religions.

Fake Scripts? Then The Scripts of Zoroaster is also of Fake? If Abraham(AS) Did not exist Yet you are sure Zoroaster Existed? If you aren't sure then....
:undecided:

Fairy tails? You mean how before your Colonial Parasites & Pirates nations of US, UK, FR used the name of God to Wage Crusades to invade, loot, rape & destroy all other cultures and civilizations. And How today hey used the fairy Tale Freedom and Democracy as a excue to Spread Tyranny and Zionism, Wars, Occupations Genocide, Loot and Plunder?

1. You guys dont even Live in Iran, All you do is Mollah This, Iran that.

2. You want a foreign nations Puppet to Run Iran (Like Saddam, Saudi),

And you will lecture me on Nationalism? I can see your Agenda Underlying your Nationalism. And Its not Zoroastrianism. Its Hypocrisy and Westernization, Making Iran a Carbon Copy of Saudi Arabia OR America, Britain.

Saudi, Qatar, Bahrain is run by Your Uncle Sam and Queen. Iran is not Run by YOUR Barbarian Queen and her toilet paper currency, Thats why you have to put sanctions. :lol:

I MUST DO AS YOU SAY? ELSE I AM NOT FREEDOM AND DEMOCRAZY? :cheesy:

And this religion wasn't send to the Persian empire. It DEFEATED the Persian empire, enslaved your forefathers and forced them to believe in their primitive Arab culture.

The entire region is The Persian Empire.

Islam was Destined for Persia. Dont you Know?

The Prophet(SWA) Said "The Worse Among Muslims will be from Arabs" He also mentioned the "Army of Khorasan that will be Undefinable". Remember that.

Arabs have always failed and gone back to their old ways, the Leaders at least, It is Persians, Kurds, Egyptians and Turks who have fought for the sake of Islam. We took the Arabs and threw them in the dustbin like the mongols. So what one or two war is lost, so what if they occupied for some time, so Did the sha and mongols. And thats done? Never. Invaded sure, never defeated or conquered.

Primitive? You mean like how you get drunk, invade, loot and survive like parasites on other nations? or How your daughters aren't sure how many guys like me put what in there where how many times? Dont even have a dreess code let alone care for any morals or family, you destroy all relations and family ties and them come and say this? Primitive, Go Look at America, Britain and Canada. based on Genocide, Loot, half the time the child is not sure who the father is. When your daughters are raised there or westernized they sleep around with everyone. Thats the Pride of Persia? We Reject such w0hres. You are lucky we let such disgraces live.

Judaism and Christiany are part of the same Semitic religions. True Iranian religions are Zoroastrianism. The religion ancient Persian believed in, until some bedouins starting to conquering places.

Your Saying Zoroastrian this and that is just a Font to Promote Westernization, Turkifying Iran per say.

Should I follow your religion Zionism?

Islam Protects the Culture, Identity and Values of Iran. Wherever West has gone Relationship and Family has Failed. Look at India, and now look at what they are Trying to do in Pakistan.

You So Called Fake Persian Pakistani Flag Raising Zoroastrian who put on the farbahar and think you are Representatives or Iran now?

Real Zoroastrians are living in India. Go Find the Parsis and Zoroastrians. It doesn't Promote Zionism nor does it promote you to let your future wife and daughters get taken sideways by ten different guys. Please you are going to teach me about Christianity? Which one? The Original one or the slightly corrupted one from Rome or the One you are Practicing in England? Shukrun Allah, I know more history then you will learn in your lifetime.

Even the Hijab and Parada is Persian Clothing. Islamic culture is more or less based on PERSIAN Culture. Like Christianity was Molded into Roman Culture, Surely you mentioned fake scripts? Then The Scripts of Zoroaster is also of Fake?

I **** on your Imam Khamenei.

Please tell your Minister David Carmon to pass the Homosexual Marriage Bill and Get Married with his Boyfriends from Arabistan.

I spit in you Freedom and Democrazy Zionist Propaganda that has Claimed the Lives of Millions of Innocents, Drones and Nuking, Illegal Sanctions. Your Nations even caused the "Holocust" It wasn't Iran or Muslims? It was your ancestors from Europe. And today you have caused many Holocausts in the World, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Japan, Korea, Vietnam Australia, Americas, Canada, Your Anglo Saxon Savages who live in Israel similar to the ENGLISH who Even Butchered the SCOTTISH, Celtic IRISH and INDIANS and looted them. Remember That? Hows your Democracy working in Saudi, Bahrain and Palestine? Iraq is in worse state then Saddam, You US, UK with help of India have made Pakistan & Afghanistan a living hell.

Go Look at Diana, She had two open affairs with her Irish Horse caretaker and then her Arabi lover Dodi, thats a women or Royal Family, a Princess and Head of a Church. She has this character, what will her subjects the ordinary English woman have. To be used and disposed of nothing else. Dont try to Promote it here, WE will not bring this in ANY of Our lands. Iran will not become USA, UK, France. You and your $2 Valueless Disposable Women, One Day You will see what we do to your Israeli Occupiers, Americans and British.

You are a Agnostic Atheist. A KAFIR. You have NO RELIGION, Zoroaster is just a FONT for You to Claim anything to do with Persia, while you believe in false idols of democracy, feminism, wh0orism, adultery, zionism, bastard children, loot, kill and rob people, Genocides thats what your countries are based on. USA, UK, FR, Canada or Australia. Same story you are Doing in Palestine. :frown:

@SOHEIL

my point is you can't believe any internet poll , here some people left and right showing internet polls and claim that which candidate have the largest support group and is winner of the election , I just take out another poll with different result to show these polls at the best are junk , each site have it's own group of supporter with like mentality .you can't expect majority of people who visit Tebyan to be for example supporter of green movement r people who visit a site that belong to reformists to be majority of conservative opinion .

even if you send some people on street to ask people opinion , it won't be all the community .you send them to north of Tehran you get a result , you send them to south of Tehran and the result would be total difference .

to be honest , sadly in Iran we don't have scientific polls and always the results claimed by different group of people can be contested by an impartial observer.

here I'm ready to bet with you that if you search enough you can find a poll that show mr. Adel would be the winner of the election and we both know that it's more likely tomorrow we have hailstorm in hell than he win the election

my informations are not base on internet polls ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom