What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

If you want to be tough, and claim resistance, don't be mad if you are being sanctioned. I can understand abii. This regime is tolerated by the people, so no pity if they are suffering at the hand of them. As it says: people deserve their leaders. Don't agree with it? Raise your voice. Iranians have been paralyzed.

I'm doing NDT in the oil&gas sector
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ImyGPkNlDU

In my company we've got engineers with master's degrees and people who have grade 9 education and everybody is doing the same work and making a killing. You get trained on the job and get certified on the job. The more certifications you get, the more money you make.

Get a work visa and after you worked here for the duration of your work visa get a lawyer and apply for permanent residency. Don't exactly know how it works but people are doing it. AUS is great too. The mining sector over there is also great for starting a career, but I don't think it's anything like Alberta where they're hiring people left and right.

Sepas Abii jan for the information. I'm happy that my fellow Iranians like you are having a decent job and life. Well we wish and hope the same for our fellow Iranians inside Iran, however some people don't understand our intentions and think that we are attacking them.

Sepas Abii jan for the information. I'm happy that my fellow Iranians like you are having a decent job and life. Well we wish and hope the same for our fellow Iranians inside Iran, however some people don't understand our intentions and think that we are attacking them.

The hezbollahi posters here are all from military.ir

that's a pro regime forum.

Of course the majority of Iranians inside Iran neither have the patience, nor time, nor any desire to join a forum like this and speak out. For them, daily life is filled with complete and utter depression at best and bitching and moaning on an internet forum is the last thing on their minds.

One thing is certain however: no dictatorship can ever survive and there's nothing these mozdoors can do about it. History has thought us that. Humans all desire to be free from opression and misery and they want to live a fullfilling life without humiliation and daily hardships. 2009 was just the start. It will get worse and worse for these arabs. The economy will get worse and the sanction will definitly get worse.

It doesn't matter what these mozdoor arabs think. Their faith is sealed. History doesn't lie.

سلام

غرب می خواد میوه تظاهرات ترکیه رو در تهران بچینه ....

حواستون به توطئه های کاندید با ریش و پشم کلید به دست باشه ....

سلام

غرب می خواد میوه تظاهرات ترکیه رو در تهران بچینه ....

حواستون به توطئه های کاندید با ریش و پشم کلید به دست باشه ....

Are chon mardome goshnevo badbakht ke shoma hezbollahiya shabo rooz darin mikobin to sareshoon bekhatere size tee shirteshoon dalili nadaran vase tazahorat.

This regime is tolerated by the people, so no pity if they are suffering at the hand of them. As it says: people deserve their leaders. Don't agree with it? Raise your voice. Iranians have been paralyzed.

That's not really a fair statement. If parents can barely make the ends meet with food, rent, tuition money for their children's education, etc.., what are they supposed to do? If they protest, they're most likely off to jail. How is that going to improve their situation? I don't think its as simple as "Raise your voice"...

These IR-supporters fail to acknowledge that their system has in many ways turned into the very thing they protested against in '79.

Are chon mardome goshnevo badbakht ke shoma hezbollahiya shabo rooz darin mikobin to sareshoon bekhatere size tee shirteshoon dalili nadaran vase tazahorat.

سلام
عزیز می تونی ایران رو تو نقشه ی جهان پیدا کنی ... هر وقت تونستی این کار رو کنی بیا و در مورد ایران حرف بزن ....

در ضمن ، مگه همین تایپیک بقلی به خاطر تحریم های بیشتر برای کف و سوت نمی زدی ... حالا نگران مردم گشته و بدبخت شدی ... در ضمن خوشم هم میاد تمام کسایی که ازشون طرفداری می کنید یا روحانی اند یا سید ( همون هایی که تو می گی باید از ایران بندازیمشون بیرون ) ... می گم دوروی و ریا کاری شما حدی هم داره !؟

Ta ye deghighe pish migofti ke age khanevade mano va iraniha az gorosnegi bemiran aslan kaket ham nemigaze hala az mardom goshne Iran harf mizani!

Unaie ke sal 88 umadan birun ke az gorosneha nabudan, hamashun az tabaqe motevaset va bala budan ke khaste siasi dashtan na khast eqtesadi un moqe manam sade budam ye bar raftam tazahorat vali badesh pashimun shodam,.

dear if you say you have 86000 salary.say something about the prices there.as I see in this web site the rent amount in your area is also very High.
http://www.rentboard.ca/rentals/index.aspx
That's not really a fair statement. If parents can barely make the ends meet with food, rent, tuition money for their children's education, etc.., what are they supposed to do? If they protest, they're most likely off to jail. How is that going to improve their situation? I don't think its as simple as "Raise your voice"...

These IR-supporters fail to acknowledge that their system has in many ways turned into the very thing they protested against in '79.

No we dont have that problems except house rental in teharan because of its population.but house rental in other cities is low.
a house with two bedrooms just 100 dollars a month.and school education is very cheap too.this year I just pay 8 dollar for all my school and I pay that money for books and Insurance.(While I am studing in a Semi-Advanced school)

that's a pro regime forum.

Of course the majority of Iranians inside Iran neither have the patience, nor time, nor any desire to join a forum like this and speak out. For them, daily life is filled with complete and utter depression at best and bitching and moaning on an internet forum is the last thing on their minds.

One thing is certain however: no dictatorship can ever survive and there's nothing these mozdoors can do about it. History has thought us that. Humans all desire to be free from opression and misery and they want to live a fullfilling life without humiliation and daily hardships. 2009 was just the start. It will get worse and worse for these arabs. The economy will get worse and the sanction will definitly get worse.

It doesn't matter what these mozdoor arabs think. Their faith is sealed. History doesn't lie.

attacking people's belief and the values they respect is not a good intention dude .

By the way , I'm happy to see Iranians advancing everywhere :cheers:

attacking people's belief and the values some they respect is not a good intention dude .

By the way , I'm happy to see Iranians advancing everywhere :cheers:

It's evident and good that Iran is progressing on every front. Just curious to know about what has happened to Iran (Islamic) once country with lot's of freedom to all religions has become more less hardline Muslim country.

I met few Bhai Families migrated from Iran to various part of world in Shanghai. They told me that they dare not return to Iran as they might be prosecuted and get death penalty for not being Muslim.

I couldn't believe that. Is it true ?

It's evident and good that Iran is progressing on every front. Just curious to know about what has happened to Iran (Islamic) once country with lot's of freedom to all religions has become more less hardline Muslim country.

I met few Bhai Families migrated from Iran to various part of world in Shanghai. They told me that they dare not return to Iran as they might be prosecuted and get death penalty for not being Muslim.

I couldn't believe that. Is it true ?

Hi .

The system is not that bad in Iran the west has tried to show although some muslim extremist over reacted after the revolution and used their power for personal interests and in the way they wanted not the revolution .

In the first years of the revolution many bad things such as deporting bahai people , pro communist factions and etc happened including dozens of executions which can't be ignored . I've seen some of the people who were pro communist and tudeh party that have come back from abroad and living in Iran but don't have any info about bahais .

I hope other people can give you more detailed info .

Regards

Canada drug !!! :drag:

دوستان امروز یه 3 واحدی تپل افتادم بهم خسته نباشید بگین خستگی از تنم درآد

:cuckoo:

من نمیدونم که فقط من رد دادم یا شماها هم اینجوری شدین .

برام دعا کنید . اوضاع اصلا خوب نیست

:ashamed:

Hi .

The system is not that bad in Iran the west has tried to show although some muslim extremist over reacted after the revolution and used their power for personal interests and in the way they wanted not the revolution .

In the first years of the revolution many bad things such as deporting bahai people , pro communist factions and etc happened including dozens of executions which can't be ignored . I've seen some of the people who were pro communist and tudeh party that have come back from abroad and living in Iran but don't have any info about bahais .

I hope other people can give you more detailed info .

Regards

دوستان امروز یه 3 واحدی تپل افتادم بهم خسته نباشید بگین خستگی از تنم درآد

:cuckoo:

من نمیدونم که فقط من رد دادم یا شماها هم اینجوری شدین .

برام دعا کنید . اوضاع اصلا خوب نیست

:ashamed:

از چه لحاظ خوب نیست !؟

کارنامه !؟ بابا !؟

:butcher:

I am just a high school boy and not a hezbollahi.I even didnt go to that website you say before.
This is a topic about the election so dont divert it.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom