What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

Now million dollor question:

Who is expected to win this election ? what would be the dispenstion of winning candidate towards USA ?

Surenas 100000000000000 barabar az toye bache hezbollahi vatan parast tare
Abii jan behtar hast rooye ham esm nazarim, soheil ham vatan parast hast va az har pishrafti ke Iran mikone lezat mibare. Hambastegi va hamkari ba hameye aghideha bejoz ba tondroha ke zood harfe kofr mizanand ya zood kasi ke din dare behesh laghab midan. Moshkele Iran hamin hast.

Surenas 100000000000000 barabar az toye bache hezbollahi vatan parast tare

abii jan, midooni ke man ehterameto daram, vali in harfet dorost nist. adame vatan parast esme khalije farso arab nemige, avataresho parchame "free south azerbaijan" nemizare, harfe tajziye talabi az kordestan o ahvaz nemizane....

^^ sag bayad rid to oon dahane pedarsagi ke khalije *rabi ro be zaboon miyare. va gav ham bayad rid to dahane ooni ke hemayatesh mikone.

Abii jan behtar hast rooye ham esm nazarim, soheil ham vatan parast hast va az har pishrafti ke Iran mikone lezat mibare. Hambastegi va hamkari ba hameye aghideha bejoz ba tondroha ke zood harfe kofr mizanand ya zood kasi ke din dare behesh laghab midan. Moshkele Iran hamin hast.
In Mardak kheyli sagsefate. Az yek adame dayoosi mesle Surenas hemayat mikone. Ey ke bayad rid to marameshoon.

Appeal to Iranian members:

Do discussion in Iranian but plz translate the matter for people like us.

Appeal to Iranian members:

Do discussion in Iranian but plz translate the matter for people like us.
Not really important, I just gave my opinion: that Irans foreign policy is good and based on justice because some arrogant governments dont understand soft language. Iran should keep its foreign policy like this, but should add more nationalism to it since the enemy tries to attack us by using the ethnicity, geography, history card.

About the internal situation I said that we need to replace some of these old grandfather clerics or make their position just symbolic because they have some views that are not representative anymore. The enemy uses every little mistake of them (that comes from their view) and milks it out in their media to turn the public and world opinion against for example the nucleair program of Iran.
Many people in west have good opinion about Ahmadinejad while their media did it best to give a radical/extremist view about him.

But for example, the fingercutting machine in Shiraz which was used to punish a heavy criminal, they talked weeks about it, spread it all over the media. So internally these old clerics and their views and some laws that are connected to it is not representative and is damaging for Iranian society. We are not religious zealots and you will never hear of an Iranian suicide bomber or foreign jihadist or something like that.
So I said the president should be a hardliner in foreign policy, at the same time pragmatic and move the country towards more Iranian version of secularism and more patriotism.

Lmao you don't want to know bro. Trust me it isn't pretty.

Well I respect your advice but just to remind you , We Indians are in this election business as early as 1885 when Indian National congress was formed and first indirect election were held in 1896-97(117 years experience). We have seen elected leaders of all short of life possible from dreaded dacoits like Phoolan devi to saint like Mahatma Gandhi etc

So no worry, elections are very pretty and so much of fun. :P

P.S. Just to tell you how much we love elections, we have currently more than half a million elected officials in our country if you add central,state and local government.

Well I respect your advice but just to remind you , We Indians are in this election business as early as 1885 when Indian National congress was formed and first indirect election were held in 1896-97(117 years experience). We have seen elected leaders of all short of life possible from dreaded dacoits like Phoolan devi to saint like Mahatma Gandhi etc

So no worry, elections are very pretty and so much of fun. :P

I wasn't referring to the election part. I was talking about some swearing and other things.

But yeah, Shapur pretty much summed up everything. :)

@Shahin Vatani @Shapur Zol Aktaf

I found this election as event of this decade.If Iranian people choose to elect a leader with pro-west dispensation,trust me then India-Iran relation can touch the sky.

India is feeling suffocated by western sanctions while doing business with Iran.

Apart from Chabahar project , India is willing to invest heavily for infrastructure development,co-operation in defence matters and oil and gas pipelines etc.

Iran is the corner stone of Energy security of India and India can be the corner stone of food security of Iran.

To hell with those sanctions ! until those sanctions lifted not much progress are visible in my eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone translate this, please. (no offence)

Don't post in other language other than English, this being an international forum.

@Shahin Vatani @Shapur Zol Aktaf

I found this election as event of this decade.If Iranian people choose to elect a leader with pro-west dispensation,trust me then India-Iran relation can touch the sky.

India is feeling suffocated by western sanctions while doing business with Iran.

Apart from Chabahar project , India is willing to invest heavily for infrastructure development,co-operation in defence matters and oil and gas pipelines etc.

Iran is the corner stone of Energy security of India and India can be the corner stone of food security of Iran.

To hell with those sanctions ! until those sanctions lifted not much progress are visible in my eyes.

The problem is that a group of grandfather clerics could decide to ban candidates which have some different views than them. So maybe Mashaie or many other who we will never hear their names will be banned from elections. We should wait and see.
Also keep in mind pro-west doesnt mean automaticly removal of sanctions. The arrogant governments have a problem with the independence of Iran.

Back
Top Bottom