Are you Agree with Hassan Nisar?

• No

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • partially agree

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
I guess psychologists would say that he has an inferiority complex.

From whom exactly??
He has more knowledge of literature and history then many men combined together.

Indians are broad minded as long as non stop criticism or insult is directed towards Pakistan but when someone dare to bash india/Indians or point out evils in indian society then their so called nationlism mind it badly lol

Not all

He lives in a 4 kanal bungalow in model town (he being an Urdu media journalist)... Hypocrisy at its best..
With its all problem its only us who have to make pakistan a great country
This guy i only saw showing negative views, depressing, complaing as he is the only wise man on earth.
I dont like to even listen his nonsense, his is a very proud self made cleric in his style

I have lost a lot of respect for Hassan Nisar after watching this video.I am pretty cynical too but I will never bad mouth my country.

Pakistan like any other country has issues, ills, and diseases (countries within the region and beyond).

Some issues, and ills are much worse than others
While some are similar to others

IN order to analyze and understand these ills and diseases, we have "doctors"

Every doctor thinks he knows best.

Hasan Nisar is one of those doctors.

Sadly, his "bed side manners" are among the worst of all doctors

And his "prescription" lacks clarity and focus.

Hope you all understand.

I understand your point, even I think he goes too far sometimes in his way of expressing things. However, whenever I watch Pakistani T.V I'm bombarded by the likes of Zaid Hamid and Ory Maqbool jan and their ill baked conspiracy theories and fantasies of world conquest. Keeping in mind these types of personalities I don't think that the addition of Hassan Nisar on the other side of the spectrum is that bad of an idea.

I understand your point, even I think he goes too far sometimes in his way of expressing things. However, whenever I watch Pakistani T.V I'm bombarded by the likes of Zaid Hamid and Ory Maqbool jan and their ill baked conspiracy theories and fantasies of world conquest. Keeping in mind these types of personalities I don't think that the addition of Hassan Nisar on the other side of the spectrum is that bad of an idea.

Exactly,plus his knowledge on history and islam is so extensive that these extremists just melt in front of him:lol:

U are soft on hassan nisar as he is a punjabi too:D
He's from lyallpur:angel:

You can add his bridari in check list too :pop:

Anyway - he show the reality in brutal way that's why many people hate him.

I did not listen to his bullshit but I am sure his thoughts are again those 15 words arranged in a random order, Mr. 15 word vocabulary.

Hassan nisar is right on 99% of issues. If you don't believe me just look at the reaction to his videos from delusional Pakistanis.
Like Hassan Nisar said, he only shows the mirror of what is happening in our society, but some of us Pakistanis are living in lala land and think everything is perfect in Pakistan.

Every Pakistani was aware of the problems - heck, even 90 year old grand mothers were aware of the problems before this guy chose to become a "national philosopher and thinker". Who in this country didn't know that food was impure, life saving drugs were fake, politicians were corrupt and Mullahs were paedophiles? Didn't people know about these problems before this "thinker" started to harping about these problems in every single program? Instead of appreciating Ibrar for helping flood victims he is barking like a rabid dog (talking about the video somebody has posted above). At least people like Ibrar go out and do whatever they can do to help common people unlike this moron who just sits and criticizes everything for the sake of criticism.

Funny how in every interview with him he tells that story about Muslim Spain and the Arabs...maybe it's a lie so he feels like he has to repeat it over and over just to make sure that people buy it.

Back
Top Bottom