Are you Agree with Hassan Nisar?

• No

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • partially agree

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
He is not able to differentiate between thieves, honest people and in the Country in the land of Pakistan. Every country of the World has Mafia and they try to loot, rob, undermine and kill their way to riches, And it is up to people like him who call themselves the intelligentsia of the country to go after those very that he mentioned, though it looks that he is depressing common people by his derogatory talk without differentiating between crooks and honest people and abuses land of Pakistan.

Let me clarify here, Pakistan as a Land has not done anything and infact land of Pakistan itself is a very fertile, giving and wonderful and Pakistanis are blessed that they have this land, but crooks living in it have done damage to it, and he must go after those that he talks about and not blame the land and the whole lot of honest people, but he chooses to depress common people and wants to achieve his goal of becoming a danishver when he is lumping good pepole with bad and blaming the land the country and its honest people.

About Dr. Iqbal he is totally wrong as Iqbal came at the time when Muslims were suffering defeats all over and needed clarify as to what Muslims are, whet they follow and what they believe when anti Islamic forces were trying to make Muslims feel a failure and a people with no future.

Last edited:
He is not able to differentiate between thieves, honest people and in the Country/land of Pakistan. Every country of the World has Mafia and they try to loot, rob, undermine and kill their way to riches, And it is up to people like him who call themselves the intelligentsia of the country to go after those very that he mentioned, though it looks that he is depressing common people by his derogatory talk without differentiating between crooks and honest people and abuses land of Pakistan.

Let me clarify here, Pakistan as a Land has not done anything and infact land of Pakistan itself is a very fertile, giving and wonderful and Pakistanis are blessed that they have this land, but crooks living in it have done damage to it, and he must go after those that he talks about and not blame the land and the whole lot of honest people, but he chooses to depress common people and wants to achieve his goal of becomming a danishver when he is lumping good pepole with bad and blaming the land the country and its honest people.

Voted no.

obviously.

What he says is true for whole subcontinent except some specific points.
And he is damn right.

As I said earlier

If a storm is coming to Mumbai or Karachi,

even a 5 year old kid knows.

We do not need Hasan Nisar to tell us that.

People "liked" hitler too.

Doesn't mean we all must ignore the reality and personality.

Yes thats why i always say it is the society and not an indivisual that is to be blamed for any sort of mess.But i find him much much better than other stupid people who are making a mockery out of others based on religion.

Nisar is atleast not like them

Last edited:
I guess psychologists would say that he has an inferiority complex.

I hate this guy because of his negative thought and pessimist approach. He involve in constant bitching and moaing so you will mever hear any positive words from his mouth. He is self-righteous attention seeker kid who even degrade our national hero

[video]

He lives in a 4 kanal bungalow in model town (he being an Urdu media journalist)... Hypocrisy at its best..

I find him very intelligent person and has a lot of knowledge. If anyone thinks he is wrong why don't they provide a counter argument. I have seen many shows he was present, nobody every got courage to counter him. I see when he speaks everyone else goes quit, that includes Zaid Hamid too. Which means they know that they cannot win as he is stronger.

He is a $tupid critic.

Ask him if his grand father lived better than him. if his grand father had a bigger house and a bigger car (heck even if he had a car)

heck even his father lived better than him.

The answer will be big fing no

brother

you need to come Pakistan and visit here first.

Don't rely on self haters to view Pakistan.

Thank you
That proves nothing, maybe he is better than his grandfather.

Atta ul haq qasmi response

10689518_10204626194966833_3371350725701478792_n.jpg

10633483_10204626195566848_45323700936119150_o.jpg

And Indians love him so much for that when it comes to bashing Pakistan.
Indians are broad minded as long as non stop criticism or insult is directed towards Pakistan but when someone dare to bash india/Indians or point out evils in indian society then their so called nationlism mind it badly lol

I find him very intelligent person and has a lot of knowledge. If anyone thinks he is wrong why don't they provide a counter argument. I have seen many shows he was present, nobody every got courage to counter him. I see when he speaks everyone else goes quit, that includes Zaid Hamid too. Which means they know that they cannot win as he is stronger.

I think it's not right that you judge him as knowledgeable simply because others don't dare counter him.

One's being strong and scary has nothing to do with knowledge. Hitler too was strong and mind you, no one could dare speak in front of him, not even Himmler. But that does not make him right.

I cannot assess the quality of his knowledge when he speaks about Islamic or Pakistani history, since he has spent more time studying both. But I'll tell you what, whenever he steps out of that realm and speaks on topics unrelated to Islamic/Pakistani history, you too can point out the silly mistakes and completely wrong inferences he makes.

People go quiet because he has been a highly respected poet and columnist - justifiably so. And he may have been right many times, but should it take his repute to shield his arguments from criticism?

In talk shows, he tends to get too cocky, and that is not the way to tell people what is wrong. I do not understand what he gains in pointing out the obvious, though most heinous, crimes of the society, when not once does he offer any solution to the problems.

P.S. I hope you understand that I am not endorsing the views of those who are often seen opposing him. I am rather asking you to judge his contentions objectively, and in the right context. After that I hope you would tell us whether your views about him changed or not.

Back
Top Bottom