Are you Agree with Hassan Nisar?

• No

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • partially agree

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
A favorite writer of PTI. and also present on the container of IK during dharna's also.

If Hasan nisar is wrong, why was on IK Container?

To be honest most of my friends and myself did not even knew about Hassan Nisar and that red cap comedian before I came to PDF and my friends are still not aware of them. Actually they don't given give a flying duck about Pakistan. Only we read about Pakistani Droning and Bombing in our global news section.

WE don't form politics in hate ideology which Pakistan believes since I have a notion that since they do it they believe we do it as well. Our Politics are mostly based on case/minority votes (Kangoress, SPI, TMC, SP etc) and good governance (BJP/AAP etc).
Do you have any idea how good an indian looks when he says we dont give a flying duck about Pakistan, on a Pakistani forum.

Do you have any idea how good an indian looks when he says we dont give a flying duck about Pakistan, on a Pakistani forum.

Well if I hurt any feelings I must apologies for the same, my intent was different altogether. Though there is no excuse that for what I said, however I really meant was "my friends who don't visit any forums don't know much about Pakistan and it's internal affairs".

He speaks some bitter truths but he is overly pessimistic and seems to adore Western ideals and personalities. Sometimes it seems as if he is on the brink of saying something that is against Islam but he holds his tongue. The way he carries on about Western achievements it is like he is being paid to do so :D

I hate this guy because of his negative thought and pessimist approach. He involve in constant bitching and moaing so you will mever hear any positive words from his mouth. He is self-righteous attention seeker kid who even degrade our national hero

[video]

Forget about Hassan Nisar, he has his own way to express his feelings. But I hate that bastard 'Azhar Chishty'. BC pata nai kahan kahan se mou utha k aa jate hain TV pe kutton ki tarha bhonkne.. A f******g piece of sh*t.

Pathetic looser, who only knows to see negative side of everything. Listening something from him on our National Hero, worst choice indeed.

Most Un patriotic person in Pakistan. Like if ship is droning, rats run away first, he will be the first person to run away from Pakistan. Low morality junk he is.

He is the harshest critics I have come across so far......

He is a $tupid critic.

Ask him if his grand father lived better than him. if his grand father had a bigger house and a bigger car (heck even if he had a car)

heck even his father lived better than him.

The answer will be big fing no

brother

you need to come Pakistan and visit here first.

Don't rely on self haters to view Pakistan.

Thank you

some one please forward my question to Hassan Nisar , that as he describe that Country is Equal to Mother , and if Mother is not loving his Children just because of Corrupt Politicians , than is it right to use Abusive language to Mother ?? if his mother make a mistake , did he say exactly to his Mother ??
if yes than i 100% agree with this guy ...

Back
Top Bottom