What's new

Hassan Nisar drunk on call in live show

Why didn't he said ...... "Yaarun ! mujhe maaf karu .. May Nashe me hunnnnnn..." :alcoholic::drag::kiss3:...:p:rofl:

What a facepalm moment!!!

I Think this guy Loves Pakistan & its keeps eating him to see the state of affairs in his beloved MotherLand .....it heppens when you inner pain & helplessness combined with an acute sense of hate for clprits which one cant do anything about one tends to sooth the wounded pride & pain of helplessness one starts drinking...happened to me aswel but i was forunate to have some elders & family to bring me back ....nat all are so fortunate...he is a geneun person who loves Pakistan more than himself so he drinks ...whats so wrong in it??????????????????

MUJHE PEENE KA SHOK NAHIN - YouTube

Ghulam Ali - Hangama hai kyon ( Complete Version) - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know whether a drunk man can restrain him or not. But at least his blabbering doesn't make any sense to me. WTF is geetu garay? :rofl:

I don't know whether a drunk man can restrain him or not. But at least his blabbering doesn't make any sense to me. WTF is geetu garay? :rofl:
Although this is an old post, Geetu Gray is an old poem by Sufi Tabassum

You can read and try to understand the hidden meaning.

Although this is an old post, Geetu Gray is an old poem by Sufi Tabassum

You can read and try to understand the hidden meaning.

Damn man how did you find and what you typed to search this thread it's 10 year old thread. Im very curious what you were looking for

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom