What's new

hasan nisar on deen faroshi

When Ayatullahs of Iran and Mullahs of Saudi do it
Why not Mullahs like mardoodi of pak

Until a much bigger fascist MQM came along

Deen ferosh party aka JI used to get majority of our community's votes (and most of the Karachi seats)

If it was not for urdu spanking people, the biggest deen ferosh would be long dead

If it was not for urdu spanking people, the biggest zameer ferosh aka mota chor bhatta khor would be long gone too

It is us the educated elite who allow such deen feroshi and zameer feroshi

Our biggest deen ferosh was none other than Liaqat ali khan

and his tested testi Mullah muroodi

Last edited:
HN is brutal in showing the mirror.

This is the easiest thing to do, come sit with me for 10 minutes and i will show you the faults you have that you yourself would never find.

Remember there was a Guy name Sheikh Rasheed, do you see him on TV anymore??
no you dont, you know why?? because its same 15 sentences rearranged in different order every time he speaks

Until a much bigger fascist MQM came along

Deen ferosh party aka JI used to get majority of our community's votes (and most of the Karachi seats)

If it was not for urdu spanking people, the biggest deen ferosh would be long dead

If it was not for urdu spanking people, the biggest zameer ferosh aka mota chor bhatta khor would be long gone too

It is us the educated elite who allow such deen feroshi and zameer feroshi

Our biggest deen ferosh was none other than Liaqat ali khan

and his tested testi Mullah muroodi
It will make very easy to read your mind,if only you tell us, who do you regard as ulam-bardar of Deen.BTW,i respect Molana Modoodi,although i do not agree with him when it comes to unlimited ownership.

It will make very easy to read your mind,if only you tell us, who do you regard as ulam-bardar of Deen.BTW,i respect Molana Modoodi,although i do not agree with him when it comes to unlimited ownership.

There cannot be and should not be any ulm-bardar, thaike-dar, of deen

None

nada

zilch

niet

This is the easiest thing to do, come sit with me for 10 minutes and i will show you the faults you have that you yourself would never find.

Remember there was a Guy name Sheikh Rasheed, do you see him on TV anymore??
no you dont, you know why?? because its same 15 sentences rearranged in different order every time he speaks

Wrong compression & example, unlike sheikh rashid he is not there to get votes - Sheikh Rasheed can be compared with Imran Khan or any other politician who are repeating same thing every time they speak- they even don't bother to rearrange it.

I never saw that his brasher ever confronted him with logical argument, all they do is resort to personal attacks.

Hasan Nisar :rofl: rofl:
He should be the last person to us about Deen faroshi.

this guy is very emotional.......,,..,it wud rather serve the purpose better if he be more dispassionate.....btw is he associated with any political entity??

For that question you will go to a Physics professor

and not some mufta mufti
Is Physics Professor not a scholar of Physics?,the one who will teach/explain the laws of physics.people need teachers,unless they are borne with all and every kind of knowledge,somebody like you perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom