What's new

hasan nisar on deen faroshi

Is Physics Professor not a scholar of Physics?,the one who will teach/explain the laws of physics.people need teachers,unless they are borne with all and every kind of knowledge,somebody like you perhaps.

You Sir are stating the obvious when it comes to learning a real science, aka physics.

Until a much bigger fascist MQM came along

Deen ferosh party aka JI used to get majority of our community's votes (and most of the Karachi seats)

If it was not for urdu spanking people, the biggest deen ferosh would be long dead

If it was not for urdu spanking people, the biggest zameer ferosh aka mota chor bhatta khor would be long gone too

It is us the educated elite who allow such deen feroshi and zameer feroshi

Our biggest deen ferosh was none other than Liaqat ali khan

and his tested testi Mullah muroodi

:o:
FaujBhai, what is urdu spanking and who are urdu spankers?

:o:
FaujBhai, what is urdu spanking and who are urdu spankers?
We the sons and daughters of those who got free ride to Karachi in 1948-1949 on federal gov quota.
We who are now third and forth and even 5th generation Pakistanis.
But we still consider ourselves Mohajirs aka fresh of the boat immigrants.

And to make sure we tell everyone in Pakistan that we are fresh off the boat

We spank and wank on the laguage called Urdu.

And thus Urdu spanking aka us the educated elite of Pakistan whose parents had HUGE 10 sq feet of podina gardens in Bihar and UP.

Hope this explains.

We the sons and daughters of those who got free ride to Karachi in 1948-1949 on federal gov quota.
We who are now third and forth and even 5th generation Pakistanis.
But we still consider ourselves Mohajirs aka fresh of the boat immigrants.

And to make sure we tell everyone in Pakistan that we are fresh off the boat

We spank and wank on the laguage called Urdu.

And thus Urdu spanking aka us the educated elite of Pakistan whose parents had HUGE 10 sq feet of podina gardens in Bihar and UP.

Hope this explains.

A rather brutal appraisal of oneself Bhai.

It's a complex World created out of simple intentions.

I guess some brutally honest talk is sometimes necessary. I appreciate his bold stance against some Hyper-jingoists here.

Yeah? well I guess some brutally honest talk is needed for fellow Indians as well. Defending the caste system by comparing it to Doctors marrying doctors in the west?

Brahma's feet and head? Do you know that thread made me literally go red in the face with anger? Literally centuries of discrimination and humiliation obfuscated and skirted around by logic pulled out from Brahma's a$$hole (no offense).

We Indians need some hard talk too.

sorry for being mad :-)

Yeah? well I guess some brutally honest talk is needed for fellow Indians as well. Defending the caste system by comparing it to Doctors marrying doctors in the west?

Brahma's feet and head? Do you know that thread made me literally go red in the face with anger? Literally centuries of discrimination and humiliation obfuscated and skirted around by logic pulled out from Brahma's a$$hole (no offense).

We Indians need some hard talk to.

Bro!

you are too humble. Anyone calling you mad must be out of his mind.

Keep the peace. keep the hope

We Indians need some hard talk too.

That's the difference between You & Me on one side and FaujBhai on the other. We have the @$$hole in us alright, but we lack some heavy b@lls. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom