Has TTP infiltrated KPK Police?

SBD-3

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1102305897-1.gif

Translation please?

About the question in the title, the only question would be to what extent they have done so. It happens in any insurgency, that the insurgents try to plant some of their men in the police forces, and infiltrate. The state's security forces also infiltrate the insurgents. These things are common. But it will tend to be worrisome only if a significant portion of the police sympathize with the TTP.

Translation please?
Local police authorities have arrested two policemen allegedly involved in extortion and Kidnapping for ransom. Both of the policemen are thought to be affiliated with local TTP outfit in their hometown-Kalachi-

Is that even a question? Loyalties are much more fluid considering all the tribal family connections and religious/ethnic considerations.

no offence pakistani friends but that video surprised me:( and i can't stop laughing after watching this video... if this is how Karachi police conducts CT ops then i don't think there will be any change in terrorism and violence in that city...
the most funnest thing is deputy superintendent tariq malik and his dialog " they attack with us":lol::lol:

Last edited:
Is that even a question? Loyalties are much more fluid considering all the tribal family connections and religious/ethnic considerations.
noon leagueya trying to score some silly points .. misleading title as its about a constable however if true wont be a surprise for any one

Back
Top Bottom