• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I am not sure

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Ancient past is full o human alien contacts-

There is 3 threads (with proofs that alien in touch, made a deal with america, ruling us, humanoids created us, reptilians want to harm us etc etc).... 1000s of links with real proof i given and yet you asking this question.... Its alot sad.... Anyway.... Must read and watch....
NASA CONFIRMS ALIEN INVASION! | Weekly World News
YouTube - Nibiru cover up - NASA remove "Dark Star" in 2011
YouTube - BBC REPORTS A POSSIBLE ALIEN INVASION

Do reply without links to two questions.
How are aliens ruling us through the US when US is not ruling the world?
If aliens are this strong, why not a direct attack?

Yep they are giving me miss bells on my mobile since last two days , Alien introduced himself as a 'Tutuk Maktahu' , and always say join the cause. Which is i dont know

Yes, an alien pocked me in Facebook. And i blocked him to save Earth from a future Alien Invasion.

@truthseer america rules world including pakistan.... (not people. Am talking about goverment).... Want proof then let me know. Aliens cant attack directly due to humanoids (Galactic command) and the starship ATHENA.... i hope you have read about it. By the way i must tell u that Reptilians wants war and america providing them war.... Next war victim is iran and then may be it will be pakistan. Let me tell u one more most important thing.... Pakistan is alot important country for reptilians. i want to tell u why pakistan is most important country for reptilians if you want to know it....

@truthseer america rules world including pakistan.... (not people. Am talking about goverment).... Want proof then let me know. Aliens cant attack directly due to humanoids (Galactic command) and the starship ATHENA.... i hope you have read about it. By the way i must tell u that Reptilians wants war and america providing them war.... Next war victim is iran and then may be it will be pakistan. Let me tell u one more most important thing.... Pakistan is alot important country for reptilians. i want to tell u why pakistan is most important country for reptilians if you want to know it....
Cool, an Indian who says Pakistan is important. XD

But after the Light Healing 2008, they can't do anything anymore, their power is decreasing, they can only feed on fear!

how come? :what:

Do you think there has been any contact between humans and aliens? By any I mean, in history and between people or the governments and the ET's?

Yes there has, sorry you dont have sufficient clearance for this information.

Please stare at the screen for the next 10 seconds

mib-memory-eraser.jpg

Sorry Aero no one is going to remember your having a party.

Yeah, I'm an alien pretending to be a Bongo.

That's why people here never get me :D

You people are in great numbers. Great location to start harvesting!! :D

Yeah, I'm an alien pretending to be a Bongo.

That's why people here never get me :D

You people are in great numbers. Great location to start harvesting!! :D
Please, after 2008, aliens can no longer reincarnate on this planet

Back
Top Bottom