What's new

Has Pope Benedict Converted to Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he has & he has been hired for sermons at mosques as well..

It's just a rumour even if he converted he would never speak up in public or else he'll get a death threats. Malcom X was murdered because he was a Muslim.

So was the case with Princess Diana.

Quality of threads is going down like a waterfall. Not even a source is given................

I do not know about other religion's belief about reincarnation, but suppose a man/woman dies and gets rebirth as a human and remembers that on present birth he is born to the particular religion/country which he hated most in his previous birth, then what would happen?

I do not know about other religion's belief about reincarnation, but suppose a man/woman dies and gets rebirth as a human and remembers that on present birth he is born to the particular religion/country which he hated most in his previous birth, then what would happen?
Not possible.

Assuming that reincarnation is true regardless of religion, if I remember any experience from my previous life, that means everyone else would as well. That would mean right now the most active thing on the planet would be people yakking about their previous lives and what they did. Instead all we have are a few kooks deceiving the gullibles about their previous lives as fierce warriors or royalties.

how about Narendra Modi ??

Throughout history a lot of critics like you have come round and submitted to the call of The Message for its purity and beauty. Islam has attracted people always for it preaches peace, love, temperance, equality, brotherhood and social justice.

Throughout history a lot of critics like you have come round and submitted to the call of The Message for its purity and beauty. Islam has attracted people always for it preaches peace, love, temperance, equality, brotherhood and social justice.

i don't see it being related to pope or modi in any ways . Do you get random attacks of "dawaa'"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom