What's new

Has Pak. been sidelined by the Indo-Afgh. Strategic Agreement?

Can't say india is winning(because pakistani will not going to believe) but it is sure that pakistan is losing at almost every front(escape state based terrorism)

Can't say india is winning(because pakistani will not going to believe)

Go ahead say it ..... when did anyone really care what we Pakistanis believe :angel: ?

but it is sure that pakistan is losing at almost every front(escape state based terrorism)

Nope we are losing there too ..... There are other countries we can follow example of if we need to get our state terrorism act together

Instead of Correcting Mr. Farrukh Saleem if pakistan corrects its mistake then it would have been of the developed or atleast developing countries in this region. But unfortunately it will never realize its mistake and will never learn lesson.

Instead of Correcting Mr. Farrukh Saleem if pakistan corrects its mistake then it would have been of the developed or atleast developing countries in this region. But unfortunately it will never realize its mistake and will never learn lesson.

You wish Pakistan well ? :pakistan:

Trust me I am unable to understand the article! Especially these points..

On May 2, China, France, Russia, US and the UK, as members of the Security Council, issued a presidential statement, “welcoming end of Osama bin Laden”. India, Afghanistan and the United States are now forming a regional nexus to fight extremism while Pakistan’s All Parties Conference just passed a resolution calling to “initiate dialogue” with the same extremists.

What we need is a new national security strategy. What we need is a new foreign policy paradigm.

Is he trying to say Pak should launch an operation in NW??... If yes, then Secretary Clinton must be ineffectual, who says 'We are not shutting doors on Haqqani in talks'

The title of this column is misleding. This article has more to do with issues concerning Pakistan's foreign policy.

the article has/ shows nothing about India winning....it only put together Pakistan's failures....this is not a victory for India in any sense,...the author just mentions India out of the habit of comparing everything with India....

the article has/ shows nothing about India winning....it only put together Pakistan's failures....this is not a victory for India in any sense,...the author just mentions India out of the habit of comparing everything with India....
if you guys just look at some threads today it seems anything anti india is considered here as pro-pakistan & anything anty pakistan is seen as indias hand or indias win its not like all are in the same boat but most of them its not good to have so much hate & enemosity towards others that we dont even think of owr own problems&rectify them or atleast try to be a bit civil but then again ? so guys just chill whatever had been done in the past is not coming back we should instead try to be freindly & more polite to each other thanks & my opologies to seneors if they think im wrong

why does everything have to be india vs pakistan?

india is merely following her foreign policy due to her own vested interests, not due to some weird sense of competetion

Pakistan is giving India status of Most Favorite Nation , passage to Kabul in exchange Kashmir freedom and stop createing hurdle for EU market. Let see how the things go.

Trust me I am unable to understand the article! Especially these points..

Is he trying to say Pak should launch an operation in NW??... If yes, then Secretary Clinton must be ineffectual, who says 'We are not shutting doors on Haqqani in talks'

I don't get it either. Too much inaccuracy by the writer. Was expecting something better from Mr Farrukh.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom