What's new

Has entire system ganged up against Imran Khan?

That is the only positive I see, that this utter beghairati shown by these harami politicians has woke everyone up to some extent about the problem our society is facing

Elections are coming in a year or earlier

It's up to the people
People don't care. They just want their DHA / Bahria plot, which going by the looks of it is gonna be much easier now :D

That is the only positive I see, that this utter beghairati shown by these harami politicians has woke everyone up to some extent about the problem our society is facing

Elections are coming in a year or earlier

It's up to the people
It's always up to the people after Allah's will.

Can someone inform me what the heck is going on. I am totally lost but their seems to be some political uncertainty going on?

Imran Khan is the first prime minister of Pakistan in over 50 years who dared to say no to the US and the West. No to US military bases, no to condemn Russia.

So now the West is buying politicians in Pakistan to get rid of Imran Khan using a democratic process called no confidence vote to dismiss his government.

He claims his government received a formal threat from a Western country that Pakistan will face severe consequences if his government is not removed.

1648710021515.png

The corrupt, convoluted system might be ganged up against PM Imran Khan, but the people are united in his support.

As it is said 'If all the corrupt politicians/mafia are ganged up and are on one side against a single person...stand with that person who is fighting it alone'. It means he is on the right side...

At the cusp of history.

Last edited:
People underestimate loyalty of our generals to their western masters. Now that unending supply of money from west has run dry they are probably begging for more at any cost. Our Country will pay dearly for the luxuries of our political and military elites. This shall be known as time when our country was crippled by those who were tasked to protect it.

Events from yesterday:
  1. Opposition onboards MQM, IK clearly looses the majority in federal govt.
  2. IK announces to address the nation and disclose details of the threat he received, to the general public.
  3. COAS & DG ISI rush to PM house to meet IK.
  4. IK decides to cancel / postpone the address to the nation.
  5. Islamabad high court judge out of no where comes out in the night and stop IK from disclosing the threat letter.

Connect the dots, seems like all the political parties, courts, army, intelligence etc. are on the same page and IK is thrown in front of the dogs. If this is really what it looks like, then it shows the extent to which our country has been slaved.

@Falcon26 @SmartGeek @Ghazwa-e-Hind @AMG_12 @Foxtrot-Bravo @Areesh @Mugen @Bilal. @mourning sage @PakSarZameen47 @Darth.Vad3r @khail007 @Patriot forever @_NOBODY_ @Bravo6ix @Evil Flare @koolio @Stealth @AZ1 @AZADPAKISTAN2009

It's the same mentality that allows a corrupt and morally bankrupt nation to facilitate drone bomb attacks on its own people by a foreign hostile government.... For $$$ and a house in London.

I don't think that has ever happened in history for over 1000s of years... No nation or people ever did that..... Think about that!

So what kind of standard or expectations are you holding the people of Pakistan to?

Last edited:
I don't understand why India just doesn't invade Gilgit Baltistan or any other area of Pakistan???... They can use the same Letter Regime Change powers of the West to ensure the Generals capitulate.

The political classes, judiciary, and society are too corrupt and drunk to care anyways....

I think this Letter Regime Change is a clear learning lesson for India.... Pakistan is a pushover where a few $$$ in corrupt hands they can get anything??....

Am I wrong in this analysis or what?

There is a lot to learn from current state of Niazi. Allah gave him chance, power, fame and ability to turn things around but he turned himself into arrogant, fascist, narcissist thug. He became master of lies and u-turn.

Exactly! If IK had continued with this handicapped government for another year then he would not have achieved anything substantial regarding system cleanup.

With this at least he has a chance after new elections. People are getting too emotional over this.
Yes, that what IK will do.
Call masses on the roads. Need a full occupation of the Constitution Avenue.

Indians will be having a field day if no confidence vote is passed against IK...
Actually now they are realizing, its good if IK stays and US+EU start sanctioning Pakistan since without IK, Pakistan may get out from the FATF list soon, easy conditions by IMF and finally US Pak relations start improving. They may also fear that, US can upgrade Pak F16s to V standards.

Does Army have a vetting process for official? Aren't people with assets/children in the foreign countries a liability, what if they are blackmailed during hostilities? It's sad really we just can't have good things. If Army is onboard with the plan, why are they being so shy? I think they really don't want to alienate Imran and keep him as some sort of anti American / pro sovereignty pressure card for foreign powers or something.

I don't understand why India just doesn't invade Gilgit Baltistan or any other area of Pakistan???... They can use the same Letter Regime Change powers of the West to ensure the Generals capitulate.

The political classes, judiciary, and society are too corrupt and drunk to care anyways....

I think this Letter Regime Change is a clear learning lesson for India.... Pakistan is a pushover where a few $$$ in corrupt hands they can get anything??....

Am I wrong in this analysis or what?

You are not wrong. Article 370 is enough for this term. Pakistan’s non-reaction to it is encouraging.

Back
Top Bottom