What's new

Has China overplayed its hand?

But WHERE in these articles does it state that China is "stretched" or "overplayed it's hand" ? I want facts or indianonics.

Youbasked me proof on what I told you and that was submitted, now that you want where that particular word was written, you can dig through it coz I can't. According to me if one country is facing so much backlash at one point then for sure she has overstretched her hand.

Any skilled observer can make it out :lol:

Youbasked me proof on what I told you and that was submitted, now that you want where that particular word was written, you can dig through it coz I can't. According to me if one country is facing so much backlash at one point then for sure she has overstretched her hand.

Any skilled observer can make it out :lol:

China is a global superpower on the cusp of becoming the world's 1st ever global hyperpower, eclipsing America, the West and Russia. So they're hardly being "stretched" are they?..........not even in the slightest............perhaps in bollywood logic maybe..........:lol:

China is a global superpower on the cusp of becoming the world's 1st ever global hyperpower, eclipsing America, the West and Russia. So they're hardly being "stretched" are they?..........not even in the slightest............perhaps in bollywood logic maybe..........:lol:

Cheerleader talk.. even the Chinese don't say that!!

Anyway I will call Chinese a superpower if they can split, their arch rival, the USA into 4-5 pieces even after year 3000.

Just like the US did to her rival.

:lol:

Cheerleader talk.. even the Chinese don't say that!!

Anyway I will call Chinese a superpower if they can split, their arch rival, the USA into 4-5 pieces even after year 3000.

Just like the US did to her rival.

:lol:

A superpower is decided by having an ultra LARGE economy AND being indigenous pioneers, inventors, producers and creators of advanced sciences, technologies and high-tech military equipment. A nation like China who has an average racial IQ of 106 (Similar to that of the white race) WILL achieve that as opposed to races who have and average IQ of 82.

PS splitting countries doesn't make you a superpower. If that were the case than the former Yugoslavia & the Balkans would be superpowers.

A superpower is decided by having an ultra LARGE economy AND being indigenous pioneers, inventors, producers and creators of advanced sciences, technologies and high-tech military equipment. A nation like China who has an average racial IQ of 106 (Similar to that of the white race) WILL achieve that as opposed to races who have and average IQ of 82.

PS splitting countries doesn't make you a superpower. If that were the case than the former Yugoslavia & the Balkans would be superpowers.

Even Europeans come under the perview of your first paragraph, heck just one Germany has all that.

Even Europeans come under the perview of your first paragraph, heck just one Germany has all that.

Yes, but the White race has all of that COLLECTIVELY. FYI Germans, French, English, Czec Republic, Scandanavians, Belgians etc are the SAME identical people minus LANGAUAGE. So they have proved their worth via Germany and the UK.

Not including China and Japan, the other non-White races need to prove their with, IF they have any.

Yes, but the White race has all of that COLLECTIVELY. FYI Germans, French, English, Czec Republic, Scandanavians, Belgians etc are the SAME identical people minus LANGAUAGE. So they have proved their worth via Germany and the UK.

Not including China and Japan, the other non-White races need to prove their with, IF they have any.

The point being? China is yet to reach even the level of Japan or North Korea.

China is an economic powerhouse but superpower has different definitions and China is no where close to that. Just building bigger boats and some so called 5th gen plane don't make them superpower. Anyway I have proved my point.

I will rest my case.
Regards,
Dash

The point being? China is yet to reach even the level of Japan or North Korea.

China is an economic powerhouse but superpower has different definitions and China is no where close to that. Just building bigger boats and some so called 5th gen plane don't make them superpower. Anyway I have proved my point.

I will rest my case.
Regards,
Dash

Really?????............if you what you say is true or has any basis then you need to explain that to indians on PDF who claim india is a superpower.

Really?????............if you what you say is true or has any basis then you need to explain that to indians on PDF who claim india is a superpower.
If superpower is an adjective actively used by Indians then I can site many such equivalent adjectives are being used by fanboys for their respective countries being represented here. Not a big deal.

Anyway, I am not that kind of Indian and I dont want to explain it to anybody as to who is a superpower or all that fuss.
I will leave it to you and them.

If superpower is an adjective actively used by Indians then I can site many such equivalent adjectives are being used by fanboys for their respective countries being represented here. Not a big deal.

Anyway, I am not that kind of Indian and I dont want to explain it to anybody as to who is a superpower or all that fuss.
I will leave it to you and them.

I respect your reply.

As someone already said, first pull out your troops from GB and AJK, let Indian administration take over, and then we will give them the choice, as was promised.

Sure, as long as India pulls out Northeast India, South Tibet, Kashmir, regions Maoist is fighting for independence and have Chinese and Pakistani taking over the administration, then we'll consider having Tibet having a referendum. And quit claiming India doesn't have secessionist movement, because there are plenty.

Arselicking is pretty strong on this one.:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom