What's new

Has anyone of you ever fought in a War?

Oh yes many wars with wife but she always wins. Actually she won thats why I married her. I am now under martial law. :rofl:
Oh darn!! Then we're in the same boat!! And the bl00dy boat is sinking!! Sheeesh! :help:

PDF is a WAR ground.... and any Indo-Pak or Indo-China Thread is a WAR... fought with words and Thoughts.

In college days I had to go in WAR with my Dad for Pocket money (very difficult to take grilfriend out) :azn:

Oh yes many wars with wife but she always wins. Actually she won thats why I married her. I am now under martial law. :rofl:

Assalam alaikum

yes it is always loose loose situation

i only touched a pistol once in fire and arms show in u.s. never saw wars but fought many time on street and mostly bcoz of others lol

TARIQ

Budhe ho gaye go...Wife ke saath Pillow war kheloge..Koi system failure hai kya..?:partay:

My brother was in Kargil at the time..Only i knew about this..Not even his wife...Later when he returned after the war was over and told the story, I got scolded like anything from everyone in the family..

takly mery bary main negative propaganda mat kero plzz:lol:

Third Generation in olive green

Wish one could answer this Q honestly.

Marriage is a war. Those who fight, regret. Those who don't fight, also regret.

Why not fight and regret.

I fight daily , thanks to my gaming console . hehe

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Marriage is a war. Those who fight, regret. Those who don't fight, also regret.

Why not fight and regret.
haha good one sir . Moral of da story nar ki haar , maada ki jeet

In fact a lot of soldiers serve on for about 32 years without participating in a war. My first experience was with Op Gibraltar - I. I don't consider myself too old to fight should by nation gets into a conflict.

Yes I was in a war during AGE OF EMPIRES and I was the emperor but the computer kicked my *** very hard and subdued me 4 times. And now I'm in exile on PDF on trolling job :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom