What's new

has anyone met any vetrans from the kargil war? and heard from there experiences?

P.S Pakistan just occupies one peak in Kargil, that too surrounded by Indian peaks on all the sides..and It lost hundreds and thousands (4000 as per your Prime minister) soldiers to gain that.

Like always I am being forced to correct you. We have at most 6 and at least 4 Indian posts in the Kargil region. These are the posts that we won after the Kargil war and didn't had them before the war.

rediff.com: Pakistan occupying six Indian peaks, claims MP

Tehelka - The People's Paper

As for 4k casualties. Only a moron would believe that. We lost around at most 3k soldiers in 65 war while it was fought from Kashmir to Punjab to Sindh sector. While in Kargil which was fought around just a few peaks we lost 4K soldier. Obviously that is not possible. So get your facts right before chest thumping on this forum.

Last edited:
Like always I am being forced to correct you. We have at most 6 and at least 4 Indian posts in the Kargil region. These are the posts that we won after the Kargil war and didn't had them before the war.

As for 4 casualties. Only a moron would believe that. We lost around at most 3k soldiers in 65 war while it was fought from Kashmir to Punjab to Sindh sector. While in Kargil which was fought around just a few peaks we lost 4K soldier. Obviously that is not possible. So get your facts right before chest thumping on this forum.
plz don't quote indian source especially some M.P as i can quote then defence minister that these was not indian post as LOC goes OVER these peaks the only peak that i know is 5353.

Those 4k soldiers could be mujahedeen and not the regular infantry as at that time N.L.I was just a paramilitary force not regulars.

Apart from that the bodies you disowned i am saying this bcz my cousin himself witnessed some cremations and he still has belts and mugs as souvenirs recovered from the bodies.

Last edited:
plz don't quote indian source especially some M.P as i can quote then defence minister that these was not indian post as LOC goes OVER these peaks the only peak that i know is 4343.

I quoted two sources. One other source which is not from any MP. As for your old claim that these were not your posts. Well they are definitely not your posts today . ;)

Indian defense minister was under denial and face saving so I would not accept his story. Also the available facts don't support his story. You can believe him. Me and our army has no issues with that. Don't expect us to believe in your face saving.

Those 4k soldiers could be mujahedeen and not the regular infantry as at that time N.L.I was just a paramilitary force not regulars.

Nope. Nothing like that happened.

Apart from that the bodies you disowned i am saying this bcz my cousin himself witnessed some cremations and he still has belts and mugs as souvenirs recovered from the bodies.

We have also a bunch of stories where Indian soldiers rotted for days despite our soldiers asked your army to take them and they won't fire. So don't share stories of your cousin and your sources here.

I quoted two sources. One other source which is not from any MP. As for your old claim that these were not your posts. Well they are definitely not your posts today . ;)

Indian defense minister was under denial and face saving so I would not accept his story. Also the available facts don't support his story. You can believe him. Me and our army has no issues with that. Don't expect us to believe in your face saving.

Nope. Nothing like that happened.

We have also a bunch of stories where Indian soldiers rotted for days despite our soldiers asked your army to take them and they won't fire. So don't share stories of your cousin and your sources here.
since your are not interested in official sources and only P.T.V scripted propaganda i won't take that matter further as me and my country is happy with the fact that we continue to occupy Kashmir and siachen and most importantly your jugular veins which could be more disastrous than a nuke.

Last edited:
since your are not interested in official sources and only P.T.V scripted propaganda i won't take that matter further as me and my country is happy with the fact that we continue to occupy Kashmir and siachen and most importantly your jugular veins which could be more disastrous then a nuke.

You have problem with PTV now. You don't accept Indian sources. Happy dreams dear. Continue to live in them. Ignorance is indeed a bliss and it definitely works for you.

You have problem with PTV now. You don't accept Indian sources. Happy dreams dear. Continue to live in them. Ignorance is indeed a bliss and it definitely works for you.
Not me but the pakistani who started this thread and what dreams are we talking about here?

As for 4k casualties. Only a moron would believe that. We lost around at most 3k soldiers in 65 war while it was fought from Kashmir to Punjab to Sindh sector. While in Kargil which was fought around just a few peaks we lost 4K soldier. Obviously that is not possible. So get your facts right before chest thumping on this forum.

1. AS always I am forced to point out, that you should read properly, what I have written for my knowledge on the issue far exceed yours.

Only one peak (Point 5353) is in Pakistani control, rest of these posts are ridges of the same peak.

Namely
Saddle Ridge , Bunker Ridge ,Dhalunag.

I hope I dont have to explain the difference between a peak and a ridge line.

2. Kargil was fought across 140 peaks. In 1971 war Pakistan lost 9000 soldiers and 90000 POWs within a period of 14 days..so it is a not a stretch to imagine Pak loosing 4000 soldiers in conflict that extended over two months.

And it is your then and current Prime minister believes Pakistan lost 4 K soldiers.

The Hindu : Over 4,000 soldiers killed in Kargil: Sharif

If he is a moron, then yours is a nation of Morons for you have elected him in office for the third time.

In 65 you did not abandon your troops to their fate. The kargil troops you left behind were bomarded by air and shelled to hell. They had no chance of escaping the IA's fury.

1. AS always I am forced to point out, that you should read properly, what I have written for my knowledge on the issue far exceed yours.

Only one peak (Point 5353) is in Pakistani control, rest of these posts are ridges of the same peak.

And I used the word post. And yes I know the difference between a peak and a ridge. I hope you also know the difference between a peak and a post. As for your claim that these are ridges of the same peak then I won't comment on that. Since I a not in a position to approve or disapprove it. I won't believe it either since you have provided no proof to support this idea that all these ridges belong to one single peak. Good that you accepted that we have Indian posts. Many of your compatriots are not aware of such realities.

2. Kargil was fought across 140 peaks. In 1971 war Pakistan lost 9000 soldiers and 90000 POWs within a period of 14 days..so it is a not a stretch to imagine Pak loosing 4000 soldiers in conflict that extended over two months.

Those 9000 casualties were from both the eastern and the western sectors. They consisted deaths of all 3 services. And also included casualties at the hand of Mukti Bahni terrorists. I hope you have enough IQ to understand the difference between a limited war around a few weeks and a full fledged war spanned over a border of thousands of kilometers. And not to forget the insurgency. By the way this 9k figure is also debatable. And about POW. I hope I don't need to explain the difference between a soldier and a civilian government servant. Since those at least 50% of those 93000 consisted of those government servants. For you it might be easy to accept such figures. It is the feelings of delusion and grandeur that lead you to such beliefs. But sorry. Such figures is too non factual to believe into for us.

If he is a moron, then yours is a nation of Morons for you have elected him in office for the third time.

It is better to be a moron than to be a murderer like in your case. Nawaz in his political animosity with Musharraf presented this outrageous figure. Ask him today. He would deny and laugh at you. That is politics dear. As for being moron since we elected a moron. Then you are a nation of murderers, r@pists and criminals since you have elected someone like Modi as your PM and a great percentage of your parliament consists of people who have cases of murder, r@pe etc against them. I hope you got my point. ;)

PS: There was no need to present the link for nawaz statement. We know what he said and nobody denied that idiotic statement here. No need to go over smart. You always lose the plot when you try to be over smart. :)

In 65 you did not abandon your troops to their fate. The kargil troops you left behind were bomarded by air and shelled to hell. They had no chance of escaping the IA's fury.

Hilarious explanation. But no 4k never even participated in the Karigl war so there were no chances of so many getting killed. To get killed you need to participate in a war you know.

like India occupy your jugular veins which could be more disastrous than a nuke?

35% of your atoot ang is with us too. Isn't that disastrous too. Well who cares. Happy dreams fanboy.

And I used the word post. And yes I know the difference between a peak and a ridge. I hope you also know the difference between a peak and a post. As for your claim that these are ridges of the same peak then I won't comment on that. Since I a not in a position to approve or disapprove it. I won't believe it either since you have provided no proof to support this idea that all these ridges belong to one single peak. Good that you accepted that we have Indian posts. Many of your compatriots are not aware of such realities.

Those 9000 casualties were from both the eastern and the western sectors. They consisted deaths of all 3 services. And also included casualties at the hand of Mukti Bahni terrorists. I hope you have enough IQ to understand the difference between a limited war around a few weeks and a full fledged war spanned over a border of thousands of kilometers. And not to forget the insurgency. By the way this 9k figure is also debatable. And about POW. I hope I don't need to explain the difference between a soldier and a civilian government servant. Since those at least 50% of those 93000 consisted of those government servants. For you it might be easy to accept such figures. It is the feelings of delusion and grandeur that lead you to such beliefs. But sorry. Such figures is too non factual to believe into for us.

It is better to be a moron than to be a murderer like in your case. Nawaz in his political animosity with Musharraf presented this outrageous figure. Ask him today. He would deny and laugh at you. That is politics dear. As for being moron since we elected a moron. Then you are a nation of murderers, r@pists and criminals since you have elected someone like Modi as your PM and a great percentage of your parliament consists of people who have cases of murder, r@pe etc against them. I hope you got my point. ;)

PS: There was no need to present the link for nawaz statement. We know what he said and nobody denied that idiotic statement here. No need to go over smart. You always lose the plot when you try to be over smart. :)

Hilarious explanation. But no 4k never even participated in the Karigl war so there were no chances of so many getting killed. To get killed you need to participate in a war you know.

35% of your atoot ang is with us too. Isn't that disastrous too. Well who cares. Happy dreams fanboy.

Yeah, it wasn't very hilarious for the guys sitting on the mountains when they realized there was no way they'd be able to get back. Anyways your army has a great tradition of giving you the right data so we can all be sure of it.

But you didn't accept dead bodies of your soldiers..you said those were terrorists and we had to cremate them. Musharraf lied. Nawaz lied and now you.

35% lol the whole of Kashmir should belong to Pakistan as majority of Kashmiris as you claim is against the occupation so we are happy even with 1% as whole of Kashmir should have been your territory but we will continue to occupy it by force.

Read the geography of Kashmir,we control your rivers in yours occupied land and i love when Pakistanis whine when we make Dams and electricity on these rivers,so you should be greatful to India for showing mercy or else millions will die of droughts.

The ones you live in.
Read how P.A disowned the bodies of N.L.I soldiers as they were shias and why Shias of Kargil region support indian army and even Modi

An enclave on the boil

Back
Top Bottom