What's new

Has anyone in Pakistan Defense Looked at Non-Lethal Weapons Programs in US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

This is not directly related, but indirectly it is the same thing;

Video: WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING? INFOWARS TRAILER

29-September-2010
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: Youtube Channel: TheAlexJonesChannel

Last edited by a moderator:

Video: What in the world are they spraying?

25-October-2010
Part #1:

Part #2:

Part #3:

Part #4:

Part #5:

Part #6:

Part #7:
Source: Youtube Channel: LoneStar1776

Last edited by a moderator:

When the time comes, I don't want to find people from Pakistan Army complaining they didn't know about this "beforehand".

I am personally warning you, the people at Pakistan Army, beforehand.

If these people, who are made responsible for our protection, if they are found negligent, I will personally struggle to get this Army de-constituted, each and every man woman in this Army to be stripped off of their designations/ranks and a new Army created for Pakistan, a new Army of people from within our ranks who know their job is to die! for protecting people of this nation/UMMAH.

Let's see what you guys who eat much of Pakistan's money. who can't get around your lust to rule over this nation state of Muslims, who can't get around people within your ranks who subscribe to secularism, let's see what you can do to do the job your "entrusted" with.

I was just wondering, there was a word commonly used before 9/11.
It was called as 'Peace'

Anyone still remembers it?

@Last Hope: There can't be peace without justice.

Among Muslims, the "law of the land" is Islam. That means, the standards, guidelines, ways of justice come from Islam. I don't find people at Pakistan Army adhering to those standards, those guidelines, those ways.

The people at Pakistan Army either do not understand or do not want to understand the meaning of the words;

(1) justice
(2) peace
(3) tranquility

(4) bravery
(5) self reliance

They'v looted Pakistan, its people, its land, its money, its resources so much, they'v lived a life of luxury for so many years, they'v violated so many laws, so many times that they'v forgotten what it means to be Army of a nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom