What's new

HARUN YAHYA AS FAKE MAHDI !!!

It would be great if someone could put together enough material to expose this guy rather then dwelling in to futile exercise of heresay and creating confusion.

List of controversials?

Yes.. why? :)
He say that mahdi will attach importance to art, aesthetic and music.. :)

Imam mahdi will be known for his actions more than words. He will unite Muslims and will prevail peace and will fight against injustice and tyranny along with Jesus before the day of judgement so his actions will validate his calim

Fake Mahdi Harun Yahya

1_walla_261011.jpg

Harun Yahya make propaganda everyday in his TV that he has signs of Mahdi !!!
What do you know about fake Mahdi Harun Yahya (Adnan Oktar) ?

Harun%2BYahya%2BBlog.JPG

This man a ignorant but who write his books?

esh_47913.jpg

He dancing with model womans in his TV every week..

I think Israel used this man and showed as a great muslim leader against evolution and freemasonry and now converted to a un-islamic modern clown! to lower the dignity of Islam..
His TV don't accept "tv ad" and he distributes thousands of free books in all world. His books publishing very high quality but very inexpensive..! Who give the money and information?

they killed the real adnan okter and have implanted this crap. that is what i feel . i have read lots of his books. even atlas of creation, his book on freemasonry. this guy is so awesome....this guy has always been so precise. THIS CANT HAPPEN.

they killed the real adnan okter and have implanted this crap. that is what i feel . i have read lots of his books. even atlas of creation, his book on freemasonry. this guy is so awesome....this guy has always been so precise. THIS CANT HAPPEN.

Brother the books and movies that are allegedly made by him is made by his companions "pupils". This guy is a brainless nutcase, the real deal is those who has doctorates etc- / experts in their fields and written accordingly. But if those who follow him still can have the courage to do so after witnissing his clown actions,i doubt their intellects as well.

Brother the books and movies that are allegedly made by him is made by his companions "pupils". This guy is a brainless nutcase, the real deal is those who has doctorates etc- / experts in their fields and written accordingly. But if those who follow him still can have the courage to do so after witnissing his clown actions,i doubt their intellects as well.

Those books are being made in USA by Christians, they just translate those to Turkish and replace Bible with Quran, Christianity with Islam, and there you go have a good nice informative scientific book!:D:D

Back
Top Bottom