What's new

HARUN YAHYA AS FAKE MAHDI !!!

forummurat

Reaction score
Fake Mahdi Harun Yahya

1_walla_261011.jpg

Harun Yahya make propaganda everyday in his TV that he has signs of Mahdi !!!
What do you know about fake Mahdi Harun Yahya (Adnan Oktar) ?

Harun%2BYahya%2BBlog.JPG

This man a ignorant but who write his books?

esh_47913.jpg

He dancing with model womans in his TV every week..

I think Israel used this man and showed as a great muslim leader against evolution and freemasonry and now converted to a un-islamic modern clown! to lower the dignity of Islam..
His TV don't accept "tv ad" and he distributes thousands of free books in all world. His books publishing very high quality but very inexpensive..! Who give the money and information?

Harun Yahya makes good points sometimes, but his arguments against evolution were blatantly ignorant, pathetic, and laughable. I think he published a book called the Atlas of creation? In which he presents his "facts" that disprove evolution.

He is no Mahdi, if he is declaring himself one he is deluded and coming off as a fraud. Though I do like the fact he always has pretty women on his talk show...

I have alot of his fancy colourful books- Harun Yahya (Adnan Oktar), I ordered five or four years ago directly from Turkey. I didn't have time to read it, lol.

Fake? Show me dance with model womens video links?

Did he actually claim to be The Mahdi on record ?

He do not openly claim because he know that real mahdi will not claim that he is a mahdi..
But he tell the signs of mahdi and later say i have it
such as.. he say mahdi will have a nevus in his back and later say i also have a nevus in my back..
he say name of mahdi will Muhammad and later say my real name is Muhammad Sayyed..
and all other signs... :)
man is perverted...

Back
Top Bottom