What's new

Haqqani Network commander, two others killed in N Waziristan drone strike

Nope... Anyone can write a theory..... prove it that the Reaper didn't enter inside the Pakistani space to hit the targets.
Tell me do you think PAF will shoot down a amaerican Drone?? no way..

Theory???? unless specifically allowed they have been banned from our territory

They have the ability to fire from Afghanistan and then run, its simply not in our strategic interest's to hunt it down at this point

The Americans have spent 16 years, overva trillion in treasure and lost thousands of soldiers and they think we are to blame, what is a poxy drone compared to that
We need to play smart and pick our battles as the u.s loses in Afghanistan

Hey thanks for the map. Clearly this strike was not at the border, it was some distance inside. Trump means business, I suppose.
I prefer Pakistanis killing these thugs rather than US taking them out.

Were those people Haqqani terrorists? Can you confirm it please? Were they your brother in laws that you can verify this claim?
Behave dude... if they are not terrorists then why we decline the presence of haqqanis in our area?

Fake news. No haqqani in pakistan

upload_2018-1-24_7-3-35.png

ok no problem if they stays in Afghanistan space and hits target in pakistan.. but the problem is they killed haqani terrorists... how can we answer trump in any world forum?

It is quite simple really; do we accept 'anyone' killed in a US drone strike to be a member of the Haqqani Network just because CIA says so? What proof can they produce for the world, when challenged on the matter?

Bro,you can try but Pakistan is too small to be a threat for us,you know that
Bro,if you had the auqat to show us our auqat you would have done that long time ago.

You can show yours by crying like the above post and by posting off topic posts.see ya

I know some of the Pakistani posters are posting nonsense, partially because of their ego and partially because Indians get a chance to jump in joy every time there is a drone strike.

However, lets keep this real, Pakistan is the 'biggest' threat there was, is and ever will be to India. Is it then any wonder that 70-80% of your Military, including Air Force is deployed towards the border with Pakistan? And while it is unlikely that Pakistan can win a war with India, especially in the current scenario, the other side is also just as factual that India cannot win a war with Pakistan.

India is a cowardly nation that has never won a single war even though they have tried numerous human wave tactics. Ultimately they had to team up with the bongolis to set up a win for themselves.

Do you honestly think Pakistanis are afraid of you hanumans? In fact, we find the whole thing very disgusting and insulting. There are many Pakistani civilians that want to drag the heads of your soldiers across Lahore gymkhana. :lol:
Regarding winning a war,have we ever started a war with any nation to achieve something,have we not defended ourselfs ,you guys claim victory even though you guys dint achive any obejctives for starting the war,that's something.even for argument sake if we agree about your defeat in BD what happened in the west Pakistan front ,you did balls and surrendered.so just swallow the bitter truth and live with it.you may wish like there are many other helpless civilians who want to drag the heads of our soldiers and that's all it be a wish

It is quite simple really; do we accept 'anyone' killed in a US drone strike to be a member of the Haqqani Network just because CIA says so? What proof can they produce for the world, when challenged on the matter?
then it is called plain murder. Why does not pakistan fire at drones when your innocent citizens are getting murdered? Has any one filed a FIR at any police station so far ?
If not then it must be true , a tacit acceptance that the killed indeed were haqqani terrorists.

Indians are more concerned then us Pakistanis, looks like LOC ka danda kaam kar gaya now they think about Pakistan before India.

I Know we tend to get emotional, including me, but we trust our forces that, they will always do whatever is best in our National Interest.

I do not see the reason to make excuses or justify anything to anyone. pak fauj ka loha sari duniya manti hai and we are expert in covert and overt operations.

Pak forces are capable of doing anything and and achieving all objectives, but what keeping us back is Political govt. Once Political Govt is ready to take a stand, our forces will make it happen.

then it is called plain murder. Why does not pakistan fire at drones when your innocent citizens are getting murdered? Has any one filed a FIR at any police station so far ?
If not then it must be true , a tacit acceptance that the killed indeed were haqqani terrorists.

Well, I can only speculate on that, my assessment is that the Government & Military is either in tacit agreement with the US Government on their drone strikes, or simply too afraid of the repercussions of shooting down a US Drone.

Now, even if the Government and Military are in favour of these Drone strikes, they cannot publicly accept that probably because of the fear that such admission may invite the wrath of Talibaan. However, if with the current situation, the Military is fast losing respect, atleast I am losing respect for the Military leadership because it is not willing to respect and defend its borders.

i would love to see a contest bw paf f 16s and reapers, if not a proper shot at least some kind of warning shots two show them that PAF really mean defending its airspace when it says. Although i 1% wonder if f 16s can really shoot american drones but anyways, i believe pak should act against the haqqani network as well as keep american drones at bay (beats the trump).

I prefer Pakistanis killing these thugs rather than US taking them out.

Exactly that is the point. If they come into power in Afghanistan, they'll again declare khilafat and impose their extreme version of shariah. Lured by them certain factions in Pakistan will also rise and try to impose the same in their affiliation. And the cycle will start again.

Coalition government would right approach in Afghanistan, so that they have their own checks and balances. If some of their elements i.e. Talibans are present in Pakistan, they should be traced and taken into custody till they are convinced to agree in shared set up of govt.

In the meanwhile no drone strike should be allowed on Pakistani soil. There should be strong message that Taliban are in our custody so let the peace process begin.

The fact is, one sided government is not in favor of Pakistan neither of Afghanistan or anyone else.

didnt the Pakistani def minister say that Pakistan would shoot down us drones?

Back
Top Bottom