What's new

Haqqani network chief's son shot dead in Islamabad

by zahid hamid

Haqqani's son was living peacefully in Islamabad suburb but somehow CIA got to him. Innalillahe inna ilehe rajeoon. This is a great loss to Afghan Mujahideen and Jalaluddin Haqqni. He has been sent to Waziristan for burial.

What does this news tell you ??

Has TTP made any noise on this shahadat ? NO.
Has Jamaat Islami made any noises as they did on Hakeem Mehsud Kharji ? NO.
Has Afghan Taliban blamed Pakistan ? NO.
Is Pak army treating Afghan Taliban as we treat TTP ? NO

Pakistan army is NOT the enemy of Afghan Mujahideen despite the pressures from the US. TTP/JI is silent on his death, it means that his shahadat does not mean anything to them, in fact makes them happy. 
Pakistan-Nasiruddin-killed_11-11-2013_126027_l.jpg
I say give these hairy apes Pakistani citizenship since you love them so much. Even better make Mullah Omar your Emir, their seems to be alot of love for him across the border.

What a great news not only another big loss to the Haqqanis after Sangeen Zadran and Badruddin but he was also the person behind Zabihullah Mujahid. so rest in hell traitorous scumbag! Wish it was the NDS who took the shot, it has been a long time coming. 

The Haqqanis are nothing but foreign proxies, screw negotiations with them. The Talibans are hated as a whole but these guys are in a completely different league.

The Haqqanis are no taliban. They are well trained fighters. America just stirred the hornet's nest and it's your ANA who going to get screwed.

Very stupid thing you wrote.

He was the man working on having talkswith Afghan government and opening office in Doha.

Looks like US played the master stroke by killing Mehsud and Haqqani before their exit. 
Basically the Yanks just ensured insurgency in both Pakistan and Afghanistan.

We didn't had any deal with Haqqanis as per the knowledge I have from inside High Peace Council but the comment I made earlier wasn't serious; and I have knowledge of things that I cannot share in public regarding the recent consiquences happened with both Afghanistan and Pakistan. And what you lastly said is true and very correct.

We didn't had any deal with Haqqanis as per the knowledge I have from inside High Peace Council but the comment I made earlier wasn't serious; and I have knowledge of things that I cannot share in public regarding the recent consiquences happened with both Afghanistan and Pakistan. And what you lastly said is true and very correct.

Yes indeed. Absolutely. That is the whole idea.
In the (immortal) words of the (less than immortal) Mullah Zia-ul-Haq: the water has to be kept boiling, and at just the right temperature.
This is that, part of the temperature maintaining process.

Very stupid thing you wrote.

He was the man working on having talkswith Afghan government and opening office in Doha.

Looks like US played the master stroke by killing Mehsud and Haqqani before their exit.Basically the Yanks just ensured insurgency in both Pakistan and Afghanistan.
U sure about that??

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom