What's new

HAPPY VICTORY DAY TO ALL BANGLADESHIS ! !

How could be the biggest victory for india and how did it prove the 2 nation theory wrong? If it did then bangladesh would have become a part of india again and Pakistan would cease to exist. Neither of the 2 happened. If anything it re-inforced the 2 nation theory. Because despite the military defeat of Pakistan, india could not reclaim land that was allegedly taken from them during British rule.
It was as a satire!! Off course 2 nation theory is based on the Kuran and Sunnah. It is true in this world. And in the next world it will be the only means for salvation.

As for the Muslims, they don't belong to the nation of Mujrimeen not in this world or in the next. They are "millate - i - Ibrahim" who are not Mushrikeen.
I have just one question to Bangladeshi Muslims, "On the Day of Judgement, when the Muslims will be presented to their LORD as a delegation and placed under the SHADOW of the THRONE of ZUL JALALUL IKRAM, won't they feel ashamed to look at the face of our leaders for they voluntarily gave up the Banner of Islam under which millions embraced Shehadet, or a national anthem which exalted Allah u Azimusshan?"

Fasiq munafiq won't but for Mumin yes.

I as Bangladeshi born Muslim reject current pagan mushrik infused national anthem.

WOW! the people protesting Bhutto are looking so smart in the video unlike todays protesters. :rolleyes:
more interestingly those protesters were chanting '' Bangabandhu zindabad'' a word bal now consider HARAM.

more interestingly those protesters were chanting '' Bangabandhu zindabad'' a word bal now consider HARAM.

Thanks for the video. Double face munafiq Awami exposed. What these Awami had to say about the video and their 2nd father Mujib. Oh wait, it's BNP-Jamat conspiracy to undermine war crime tribunal. Shameless Haramkoor harami league.

May Pakistan and Bangladesh become like Sweden and Norway. The latter was once ruled by the former but today the two countries couldn't have better relations. Happy independence day :)
4 out of 7 presidents/PMs/presiding military generals of United Pakistan from 1947 to 1971 were Bengali. population wise, East Pakistanis formed the majority of Pakistanis. who ruled who?

The original version of Two Nation Theory actually materialized in 1971....
because the East Pakistani people before 1947 weren't actually supporting their emancipation as East Pakistan, but rather as "Bangladesh", a Hindu Brahmanic system?

As for the Muslims, they don't belong to the nation of Mujrimeen not in this world or in the next. They are "millate - i - Ibrahim" who are not Mushrikeen.
I have just one question to Bangladeshi Muslims, "On the Day of Judgement, when the Muslims will be presented to their LORD as a delegation and placed under the SHADOW of the THRONE of ZUL JALALUL IKRAM, won't they feel ashamed to look at the face of our leaders for they voluntarily gave up the Banner of Islam under which millions embraced Shehadet, or a national anthem which exalted Allah u Azimusshan?"
How could be the biggest victory for india and how did it prove the 2 nation theory wrong? If it did then bangladesh would have become a part of india again and Pakistan would cease to exist. Neither of the 2 happened. If anything it re-inforced the 2 nation theory. Because despite the military defeat of Pakistan, india could not reclaim land that was allegedly taken from them during British rule.
if India claims land was taken away from them, for West Pakistan land was also taken away from them in the form of India and East Pakistan. lands that fell in India and West Pakistan can be said to have been taken away from East Pakistan's perspective.

i'm not sure if Two Nation Theory was farz for all Muslims of pre-1947 British India. i understand Muslims of British India were already dominated by Hindus before 1947 and felt they will further deteriorate even in a democratic system after 1947.

but some say that concern was further accentuated in reality by the very TNT when India became able to target and manipulate each of three national communities of Muslims separately; those three communities being Indian Muslims, West Pakistani Muslims and East Pakistani Muslims. a Delhi based Hindu-secular government could not have done that in an unbroken greater India. they also say Muslims being minority in a country was/is nothing extraordinary, even if accounting for the fact that being so in a post-independent British India had its unique historical baggage. you are free to decide which was better-i would respect your opinion.

but then if an unbroken India dominated by secularist-Hindus and their possible power abuse was the justification for Two Nation Theory, then TNT was most reinforced by Indian aggression into East Pakistan and colonizing it till this day.

I think India's covert operations followed by overt 1971 military operation and proxy control of East Pakistan till this day, is unparalleled. it was a big victory for India. And India scores victory every year as the Indian supporters in Bangladesh can freely show support for Dec 16 Indian invasion day. Indian aggression scores victory every time its supporters can freely chant "jai bangla" in 'Bangladesh'.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom