What's new

HAPPY VICTORY DAY TO ALL BANGLADESHIS ! !

They are blood of Mir sadiq and Mir jefer , they did same with Pakistan.
Nothing new nothing strange.
Point to be noted

51_rare+photos+of+bangladesh+liberation+war_photography+exhibition_15122015_0011.jpg

51_rare+photos+of+bangladesh+liberation+war_photography+exhibition_15122015_0014.jpg
Please post recent pictures of famous "Paltan Ground"... Map details and where Gen Niazi surrendered exactly?
If iam not wrong that above place is exactly the same place where Niazi surrendred to India ..maybe :undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided:

hi thanks.
although, I am not sure if I understand your correctly about the last bit
but yes Bengali contributions towards the eventual independence in 1947 are undisputed.
1.The region that constitutes Pakistan today had voted against ML in the 1946 elections taken by the British as a referendum for Pakistan. It is because of the overwhelming victory (for which late Suhrowardy was singularly responsible) in Bengal that ML's Pakistan project could get through. You obviously wouldn't know that many ML/Pakistani stalwarts like Liaqat Ali Khan, Ch Khaliquzzaman and some others were provided safe constituencies here so that they could become MPs.
2. NWFP held a re-poll where Iskandar Mirza was tasked by Jinnah to lobby with the Maliks. Mirza had been a popular / successful PA, and he manged to get NWFP to vote for ML in spite of Badsha Khan.

Bangladesh flag is not the ugliest flag. Its ugliest to you because Pakistan had ugly past with Bangladesh. :laugh:

Btw, its nice tactic to bash a country and then saying no offense.

I find Pakistan flag to be ugliest because it doesn't signify anything. What do crescent moon and star mean? Islam? How? I thought crescent moon was symbol of Ottoman empire, not Islam since Islam prohibits using symbols. Please enlighten me if I am wrong.
Crescent represents ever rising nation and crescent by nature is rising. And Yes it does represents Islam.
Green for Majority Muslims and white for non Muslims.
The Last part i m not sure of .........

51_rare+photos+of+bangladesh+liberation+war_photography+exhibition_15122015_0011.jpg

51_rare+photos+of+bangladesh+liberation+war_photography+exhibition_15122015_0014.jpg

India also celebrated Vijay Diwas today.

65977483-1971war_6.jpg

Again India's Def Minister behaves as if he is on picnic. This ceremony is a parade where he should be properly attired. He is insulting the memory of Indian martyrs.

11387333186_4c761c0942_b.jpg

12391121_1015917511780487_1632259054973494503_n.jpg

Bangladesh flag green reprents the beuty of green fertile ground and red represnt the blood we have to sacrifice for our liberation . Pakistani flag is also very beautiful representing crescent star symbol of our glorious past .except some stupid Pakistani like you most Pakistani seems good person .
Thanks lungi for your complement.
Bangladesh flag is not the ugliest flag. Its ugliest to you because Pakistan had ugly past with Bangladesh. :laugh:

I find Pakistan flag to be ugliest because it doesn't signify anything. What do crescent moon and star mean? Islam? How? I thought crescent moon was symbol of Ottoman empire, not Islam since Islam prohibits using symbols. Please enlighten me if I am wrong.
i respect your opinion.

Happy Bijoy Diwas to Bangladeshis!

May you continue to work as hard as you have and have a bright future ahead!

You have already beaten the Pakistanis in social indices ...a long way from the days when they mocked you for asking for your share of developmental aid and withheld it.

I hope the day soon comes when you are a stronger economic power and give aid to them and they accept it.
Hahahahaha

so much hate lol
Did Pakistan raped your mom & killed your sister?

Bangladesh was to part away sooner or later there was no chance you could have held on to this piece of land considering the demographics and geography. Secondly we made mistakes but the conspiracy for the cessation started way back on 25th December 1962 when mujeeb sent Nehru a signal for help. What happened next was exploitation of baengali people on basis of language and fear and of course using war as a tool to instigate riots.

so much hate lol
Did Pakistan raped your mom & killed your sister?
You are a Pakistani, I am not surprised that such is the level of your discourse and thought.

After all, such antics were committed by Pakistani Army in mass action against the Bangladeshis.

You are a Pakistani, I am not surprised that such is the level of your discourse and thought.

After all, such antics were committed by Pakistani Army in mass action against the Bangladeshis.
Thats your propoganda..There are lots more BD brothers who still love us...

Yeah sure.
Everyone from India, Bangladeshis themselves, to US(read the Blood Telegram) who was a staunch supporter of West Pakistan at the time agreed that atrocities were being committed by West Pakistan.

But ofcourse, Pakistanis would always deny.

In any case, the blood of Bangladeshi that was spilled by Pakistani Army may be forgotten in Pakistan, but will not in Bangladesh and India, the two who suffered.

Seems like you're one of our Jawan's mistake. My condolance to you.
nice joke bro.

. Well how about u have a look at my DP and research what the green flag means on the ottoman coat of arms. It's got nothing to do with the ottoman heritage but what ottomans stood for. Secondly every nation has a past that it looks upto and aspiration it derives from for a future to work for. Just like Persians have the age of Cyrus, Russians have the great Soviet state, Turkey the Ottoman empire , Indians the fake maurya Gupta empire and Muslims of subcontinent the mughal/ottoman empire , Bangladesh will continue to have a rift between between the pan islamist bengalis and the pro maurya Gupta ones(lot of them not knowing about it but working for it) . A proof of that is the existing identity complex and a consistent apology demand from bangladeshi govt towards pakistan to pave that indentity crisis so they can bury the hatchet and move ahead. A few hangings would exacerbate the situation instead of making it one sided. Best of luck.

Last edited:
hi thanks.
although, I am not sure if I understand your correctly about the last bit
but yes Bengali contributions towards the eventual independence in 1947 are undisputed.
these bangalis got their independence many times i am not sure which one they should celebrate ... the one they got in 1905 where partition occurred , or 1947 or 1971

Happy Independence Day fellow Bengalis.

Quaid's dream lives on in Bangladesh... a separate land for muslims away from the cow-worshippers.

Copy Paste!
victory_day_of_bangladesh_9000293361.gif

Nethi addi...Apadi podu mapillai!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom