What's new

Happy republic day to all indians

Happy Incredible Republic Day Incredible Hindustan/India.

India is well known for it's great democracy, secularism, humane policies, and great treatment of all it's minorities irrespective to religion and and race. India is a great land where all people are treated equally and fairly and their rights protected. India is tolerant nation that has been peacefully occupying Kashmir for over 60 wonderful years.

Happy Republic Day India!

May peace and prosperity be upon your incredible and beautiful people.

"Jai Hind" :angel: "Godspeed"

Any pictures to share guys?

Of course incredible pictures...

57b91b07fd439b804cc7fa981eb822bc.jpg

45b5085da86ae0cc8f09ac6042f3e74a.jpg

Happy republic day i guess... those pictures look unrealistic? Beautiful really... why does'nt our government do something like that. Stupid traitors ****** assholes theives.

Death to corruption crime and terrorism. We want no proverty in Pakistan by 2020. Enough.

No congratulations from me, that would be unrespectful towards the Palestinians and the PAK victims we had to bring in the wars.

I don't want to offend anybody

How is that disrespectful towards Palestinians and Pakistani 'victims'? Its not related to Pakistan or Palestine AT ALL!

Its the day India became a Republic, we appointed our President and our Constitution,

Its symbolic in the sense that we removed the last vestiges of UK from India and had our own Head Of State. President of India is the Legal Head of India, and also the Supreme Commander of Armed Forces and the Constitution is the law that is applicable over the entire Land of India.

And it showcases how India has grown in all sphere's despite UK at that time undermining us and thinking that India will not be able to sustain itself.

Back
Top Bottom