What's new

Happy Republic Day --Gantantra Divas ki shubh kamnayain!!

And Kashmiries are celebrating Black Day !!!!!

---self retracting the comment.. I realize i made it in the heat of the moment towards a nation based on one bad apple comment..

Last edited:
T-90 Bheeshma followed by Brahmos

04427faa0b711ea9752a07898fb4b622.jpg

funny, troll response is deleted but the post that started troll isn't deleted. What does it have to do with our Republic day wishes ?

Double standard exemplified. :what::what:

-- yee logg kai kashmir kaa tekka lekke rakke hai kaya ? jab dekko aa jathe hai one issue based trolls. Ganta Kashmir milegga, generations will pass but nothing gets to our brains. Instead of developing what we have we burn torches as though we r the source of light :devil::devil:

Oye Chadd yaar.. take a chill pill.. N'joy the day.... and think of an Arbaaz Khan dialog from Sunny Deol starrer Maa Tujhe Salaam which he makes to a army officer across the border..Had Doodh and Kheer in it

A big Yay to the member who can figure out that dialog first..

Oye Chadd yaar.. take a chill pill.. N'joy the day.... and think of an Arbaaz Khan dialog from Sunny Deol starrer Maa Tujhe Salaam which he makes to a army officer across the border..Had Doodh and Kheer in it

A big Yay to the member who can figure out that dialog first..

First I posted that dialog on this thread... now it is in your private message section.

First I posted that dialog on this thread... now it is in your private message section.

BIG YAY:victory: for Novice09. Not posting it here as it may result in a flame war...dont want to spoil the day..Anyone wants to know , PM me or novice09

Kashmiris observe Indian Republic Day as Black Day

Complete shutdown observed in occupied Kashmir

Srinagar, January 26 (KMS): Kashmiris on both sides of the Line of Control and across the world observed Indian Republic Day, today, as Black Day, call for which was given by the APHC Chairman, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq and veteran Kashmiri Hurriyet leader, Syed Ali Gilani. Observance of the day was aimed at conveying the international community that India’s continued denial of Kashmiris’ right to self-determination was contrary to its claim of being a democratic republic.

f06f963612b5a446ff3d62f8afb21668.jpg

6f6a90eb01d8aee4f56e2b289aa1fa4b.jpg

Kashmiris observe Indian Republic Day as Black Day

Complete shutdown observed in occupied Kashmir

Srinagar, January 26 (KMS): Kashmiris on both sides of the Line of Control and across the world observed Indian Republic Day, today, as Black Day, call for which was given by the APHC Chairman, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq and veteran Kashmiri Hurriyet leader, Syed Ali Gilani. Observance of the day was aimed at conveying the international community that India’s continued denial of Kashmiris’ right to self-determination was contrary to its claim of being a democratic republic.

f06f963612b5a446ff3d62f8afb21668.jpg

6f6a90eb01d8aee4f56e2b289aa1fa4b.jpg

dont feed the troll..

Back
Top Bottom