What's new

Happy Ramadan Mubarak 2015

bad news for you and me! this time there will not be no stalls in Mosque road. However it may change in last minute so keeping fingers crossed!
Why? any particular reason?
By the way what was it actually? you referring to the food stall selling food on road sides?

Why? any particular reason?
By the way what was it actually? you referring to the food stall selling food on road sides?
yes i m a certified foodie ~! Mosque Road (frazer town) in bangalore becomes the heaven for food lovers of all bangaloreans during ramadan! sadly this popularity also make the road very troublesome for local resident. so The Mosque committee which owns the space decided not to allow any food stall this year . :(

Kareem is not a synoym od mubarak, for godsake.
What is wrong with calling it Ramadan Kareem... Ramadan Mubarak or Kareem are the two most popular greetings Muslim say upon the arrival of this blessed month. While Ramadan Mubarak is more popular amongst the most Asian countries, most people greet each other with Ramadan Kareem.

Please don't make an issue out of nothing otherwise you will be debating with half billion or so people greeting each other with this term

yes i m a certified foodie ~! Mosque Road (frazer town) in bangalore becomes the heaven for food lovers of all bangaloreans during ramadan! sadly this popularity also make the road very troublesome for local resident. so The Mosque committee which owns the space decided not to allow any food stall this year . :(

ooo too bad!!
I know nothing beats these road side food restaurants!!

Wow!!!
When did you learn Hindi Mr.Turk?
I have a friend helping me out,his name is Google translate.:azn:
But Teach,really you need to do something about your national football team.
I dont want to post it but you should really punish them(lost to Guam),unreal.

ooo too bad!!
I know nothing beats these road side food restaurants!!
it was real heaven for foodies : chicken, mutton,lamb,beef, camel, fowls,seafood u name it u have it that too of at least 10 varieties ( lucknow style, hyderabadi style, Andhra, coastal, kerala style etc etc )

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom