What's new

Happy Ramadan Mubarak 2015

means I'll have to start going towards frazer town in the evenings now for the awesome food stalls they put up :smitten:
bad news for you and me! this time there will not be no stalls in Mosque road. However it may change in last minute so keeping fingers crossed!

What seriously? almost everyone drinks it. Shouldn't it be banned.

I don't care really. A glass of cold water, at times is enough too.
If it is in my hands to ban this product. I will ban it.
"Specifically, Rooh-Afza contains RED-40, a food dye that is banned in all of Europe and many other parts of the world. The U.S. however, allows Red 40 in our food. Red 40 is a petroleum based substance that is NOT natural. Yes, it is made of the same petroleum base that fuels our machines and vehicles. It is extremely harmful toward humans because it has psychoactive effects such as hyperactivity, depression, and attention disorders. When studied with mice, Red 40 caused a variety of immune system tumors, and is therefore correlated with cancers in humans."

If it is in my hands to ban this product. I will ban it.
"Specifically, Rooh-Afza contains RED-40, a food dye that is banned in all of Europe and many other parts of the world. The U.S. however, allows Red 40 in our food. Red 40 is a petroleum based substance that is NOT natural. Yes, it is made of the same petroleum base that fuels our machines and vehicles. It is extremely harmful toward humans because it has psychoactive effects such as hyperactivity, depression, and attention disorders. When studied with mice, Red 40 caused a variety of immune system tumors, and is therefore correlated with cancers in humans."
But it say. " Yeh natural hai." Anyway thanks, had no idea.

bad news for you and me! this time there will not be no stalls in Mosque road. However it may change in last minute so keeping fingers crossed!

Seriously? Didn't know about that. I usually go off to the Malabar stalls where they sell 'puttu biriyani'

Have I got it wrong? :undecided:

A little bit :) Kareem means GENEROUS, so you are Ramzan Kareem is a way of referring to the holy month of Ramzan, a generous month or a month calling for generosity! Mubarik on other hand as you may well know means Congratulations so Ramzan Mubarik is the way to congratulate or wish someone happy ramzan but the point is,,,, DOES IT REALLY MATTERS?? :)

Your intentions were so sweet, :) Thanks!! and Ramzan Mubarik to you and everyone else out there..... Summer Ramzan,,, Enjoy :P May Allah give strength to us all.

Avoid... it contains a lot of chemicals dangerous for health.
Screw the chemicals,,, This is JUNE, the fast time is about 18 years!! I am ready to drink a jug of HCL after that long of a break :D

A little bit :) Kareem means GENEROUS, so you are Ramzan Kareem is a way of referring to the holy month of Ramzan, a generous month or a month calling for generosity! Mubarik on other hand as you may well know means Congratulations so Ramzan Mubarik is the way to congratulate or wish someone happy ramzan but the point is,,,, DOES IT REALLY MATTERS?? :)

Your intentions were so sweet, :) Thanks!! and Ramzan Mubarik to you and everyone else out there..... Summer Ramzan,,, Enjoy :P May Allah give strength to us all.

Screw the chemicals,,, This is JUNE, the fast time is about 18 years!! I am ready to drink a jug of HCL after that long of a break :D
:D
Jaan hei to jahan hei ;)

I will drink a glass of water.
:cheers:

nice picture selection.

and same to you... so, what are the foods eaten in this month in solomon islands?? ;)

those are culturally believed and enforced symptoms... they are not real.
How would i know.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom