What's new

Happy Ramadan Mubarak 2015

r06_24621289.jpg

Ramadan Mubarak to all my friends.
May this month of Ramadan brings lots of blessings of Allah subhana o tala:D
@Secur @Akheilos @syedali73 @syed ali haider @Horus @jaibi @WebMaster @Last Hope @Luftwaffe @Manticore @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Jazzbot @WAJsal @TankMan @Gufi @fatman17 @Icarus @A1Kaid @Armstrong @haman10 @al hasani @Yzd Khalifa @Atanz and every poster at Pakistan Defence.
Regards

Last edited:
Ramdhan Mubarak and Muslims should have this spirit. Thousands of Muslims around the Midlands are currently observing Ramadan, the month-long fast. But one Muslim charity group in Walsall is providing extra meals for homeless people during the next 30 days - all while they can't eat themselves.

[video]BBC Midlands Today | Facebook

r06_24621289.jpg

May this month if Ramadan brings lots of blessings of Allah subhana o tala:D
@Secur @Akheilos @syedali73 @syed ali haider @Horus @jaibi @WebMaster @Last Hope @Luftwaffe @Manticore @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Jazzbot @WAJsal @TankMan @Gufi @fatman17 @Icarus @A1Kaid @Armstrong @haman10 @al hasani @Yzd Khalifa @Atanz and every poster at Pakistan Defence.
Regards
Ramadan Mubarak to all. It's so hot here in Karachi, kal to garmey ka 10 sal porana record tot gaya. Anyway, may this month bring a lot of blessings to us all.

eid-e1434872263662.jpg

. . .

Tnx bro . happy ramadan to you and others as well .

17 h long fasting here in Iran o_O

i am thirsty as hell :cry:

may your prayers get accepted . i may be offline for the time being . dehydration prevents me from posting :cheesy:

Tnx bro . happy ramadan to you and others as well .

17 h long fasting here in Iran o_O

i am thirsty as hell :cry:

may your prayers get accepted . i may be offline for the time being . dehydration prevents me from posting :cheesy:
Oh happy fasting,
In Pakistan, Karachi and rest part of sindh are affected by world's fifth largest heat strokes, more than 500+ have lost their lives.Please pray for them as well :)
Regards

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom