What's new

Happy Independence Day Bangladeshis!

Did anyone notice girls were all wearing Green Sarees today in Dhaka?:lol:
Well the sun was nice and its starting to rain again. May we Prosper
in future.:tup:

Where??? All I have seen Muslim girls dress like Hindus and lurk around so called shaheed minar.

OK now your country has got independence( congrats a 1000 times), NOW your aim should be to get mental independence too considering the fact that you have blind hatered towards hindus and indians.

In fact you are so blinded by hate that in the moment of pride for bangladeshi you cannot control yourself from showing your hatered towards hindus.

In one word "PATHETIC".:disagree::disagree:

By the way congrats to all bangladeshis.

Will you stop with your crocodile tears. No one really care about your fake good wish toward us except few Awami dalals.

Happy Independence Day to all citizens of the Republic of Bangla Desh.
May the coming years be those of increasing Peace and Prosperity! :toast_sign:

Did anyone notice girls were all wearing Green Sarees today in Dhaka?:lol:
Well the sun was nice and its starting to rain again. May we Prosper
in future.:tup:

I was looking in the post, where is the girls picture !!! :lol:

anyways HAPPY INDEPENDENCE TO BANGLADESH and BANGLADESHI PEOPLE. MAY YOU PROGRESS and become Asian Tiger.

Happy Independence to our beloved country ! May Allah guide us to imaan, strength, prosperity, peace and all that is good. Ameen. :)

Where??? All I have seen Muslim girls dress like Hindus and lurk around so called shaheed minar.

What was that? Do you think any one would give a damn if you say that in the streets of Dhaka?
Girls in BD typically wear saris in special occasions as most of them finds it difficult
to wear them regularly. No one wears sarees this days except for celebrations.
Do you think if Hasina or Khaleda wore burqa they would get any vote? Get real and
stop being paranoid for unnecessary reasons.

By the way its the Independence Day so good luck to every BD people.

OK now your country has got independence( congrats a 1000 times), NOW your aim should be to get mental independence too considering the fact that you have blind hatered towards hindus and indians.

In fact you are so blinded by hate that in the moment of pride for bangladeshi you cannot control yourself from showing your hatered towards hindus.

In one word "PATHETIC".:disagree::disagree:

By the way congrats to all bangladeshis.

Except for the last line its not your concern. Also there is no hatred, live with it.

What was that? Do you think any one would give a damn if you say that in the streets of Dhaka?
Girls in BD typically wear saris in special occasions as most of them finds it difficult
to wear them regularly. No one wears sarees this days except for celebrations.
Do you think if Hasina or Khaleda wore burqa they would get any vote? Get real and
stop being paranoid for unnecessary reasons.

By the way its the Independence Day so good luck to every BD people.

Brother what is going on around Shaheed minar is fall under semi shirk. It's not necessary to go to the symbol of death and place flower as dead neither can see nor feel.

As a Muslim we all should pray for the departed soul and pray to Allah for peace and prosperity. Do you go to your departed family members kobor to place flower? Aren't you go there to perform ziarat? So why all these grand celebration with flower when we do not do this to our own family member? All I ask to think about this from Islamic prospective.

Shadhinota dibosher shobaike onek shuveccha(hope i got that right):cheers:

2011-03-27__fr02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom