What's new

Happy Independence Day Bangladeshis!

i hope i'll be able to post some links now.... thkz for bearing my stupid post...:laugh:

sorry guys its just 3 post.. so i have to post 2 more... :D

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

ahhh... it says 4.. so 1 more.. hopefully.....

why is cricket not good for my health?? It is the only game that i play better than my friends

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL BANGLADESHI DADA AND BODI .........:toast_sign:

Regards ,
PANDORA

I know Dada mean grand father however what is BODI?

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Abusive contents removed [/QUOTE]

What's your problem? Whom are you calling name here? Post reported.

Oh O.K. I gues it's a west Bangali thing. In Bangladesh, brother is Bhai, and bhabhi is sister in law. :undecided:

Maybe, i'm not sure ....

Bhai and Bhabhi are common hindi words ....used by all the Hindi/north Indian communities. Maybe used in Urdu as well.

And Bhai is also used in Bangla --for younger brother .
Dada is for elder brother.

Maybe, i'm not sure ....

Bhai and Bhabhi are common hindi words ....used by all the Hindi/north Indian communities. Maybe used in Urdu as well.

And Bhai is also used in Bangla --for younger brother .
Dada is for elder brother.

In Bangladesh, "bhai" is used for brother in general, not specifying older or younger.
"Dada" means paternal grandfather.
Older brother is "bhaiyya" usually. A child may call his older brother using this word, as my brother does. Younger brother is usually specified using the adjective "chhoto" before "bhai".

:)

Its Vai and Vabhi, Bangladeshi change all "B" in Hindi words to "V" and make it their own word.:lol:

Its Vai and Vabhi, Bangladeshi change all "B" in Hindi words to "V" and make it their own word.:lol:

It does not matter how you write the words down in english. Anyways alot of indians also use "B" to write bhai and bhabi

It does not matter how you write the words down in english. Anyways alot of indians also use "B" to write bhai and bhabi

:lol: I meant its Bangladeshi who say "Vai" and "Vabhi" not us!

Its Bhai and Bhabhi in Hindi.

Bdeshies mostly use "bhai" and "bhabhi". We dont usually use "vai" "vabhi"

Its mostly when you guys write the word in English, you guys write "V" instead of "B". Bhalo becomes valo. :lol: Anyways pointless argument.

Back
Top Bottom