What's new

Happy Fourth of July to ALL our Allies

American Eagle

MILITARY PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
United States

Copy and paste to your Internet search box.

Open your screen wide and turn your volume up full.

Enjoy as this one Yank's Fourth of July gift of music to all US and Allied forces in the SW Asian Theater of action to include inside Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, and related areas to include in continental Africa as appropriate.

We all too often forget that the largest number of killed, maimed, and injured people are in Africa, where Muslims are slaughering Muslims in huge intra and inter country conflicts.

Happy Fourth of July and blessings on all our US forces and associated allies be they Pakistani, Afghan, Aussie, UK, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuegese, from whereever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Fourth of July. Gonna go on a trip to San Antonio this weekend. Any one else has vacation plans?

First of all, happy fourth of July (independence day), the only negative part for me is the "Fire-works" just like "New year" scare the heck out of my "three kids" (my cats).:partay:

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't join stupid bashing parties, add united states govt to the list and don't forgot to congratulate lazy bummer cia who couldn't screen out terrorists before 9/11 There you go the list is complete.

We all too often forget that the largest number of killed, maimed, and injured people are in Africa, where Muslims are slaughering Muslims in huge intra and inter country conflicts.

Absolutely flamer rubbish part of your post.

Enjoy as this one Yank's Fourth of July gift of music to all US and Allied forces in the SW Asian Theater of action to include inside Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, and related areas to include in continental Africa as appropriate.

Happy Fourth of July and blessings on all our US forces and associated allies be they Pakistani, Afghan, Aussie, UK, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuegese, from whereever.

What was the purpose of writing this in your post,sir?

To the red part...You're are absolutely wrong.Ironically,its Christians who are killing,slaughtering and raping other Christians in large numbers..Just "one" example ...Google "Congo civil war" ..It is horrific..

Anyways,happy independence day---In advance. I guess we'll not do fireworks this time ...Last time,I almost got myself killed :D

AUz...That is called flamer post you know those flaming onliners.

The purpose of the comment on Darfur is to highlight the fact that religion is being used as an excuse to make war not just in Pakistan, Afghanistan, in Yemen, and elsewhere but has been going on a long time in continental Africa. My Fourth of July wishes to our Allies extends to include such civil wars religiously rooted in Africa where we support "the people" poorly via UN and related Africa centric forces but have failed to stop this long running genocide.

The US and our Allies, which include Pakistan, stand AGAINST these murderous heretical use of religion by self serving userpers who are at heart Arab radical nationalists out to wipe out ethnically non-Arabs.

The BBC Facts on line, this summarizes a long intra Sudan/Darfur civil war between Arab and non-Arab tribes, largely Muslim, as well as between Northern Sudan Arab tribes inter-regional slaughter with neighboring Chad.

BBC News - Sudan country profile

Sudan country profile

Sudan is the largest and one of the most geographically diverse countries in Africa. Mountain ranges divide the deserts of the north from the swamps and rain forests of the south, and the River Nile splits the country from east to west.

However, the country is due to split in July 2011. The people in the south voted in a January 2011 referendum to separate and form the continent's newest state.

The country has been beset by conflict. Two rounds of north-south civil war cost the lives of 1.5 million people, and a continuing conflict in the western region of Darfur has driven two million people from their homes and killed more than 200,000.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

american-flag.jpg

uuuhhhh??? am i missing something! here in norway it is 01.07.11

pakistan is not your ally, stop kidding around, remove pakistan from your post

Back
Top Bottom