What's new

Happy Diwali and Prosperous New year to All Members

Just don't rape each other.

No bro .... we have differences with India but I know a lot of Hindus that are excellent exceptional people. It is their religion and their celebration. We must not ever equate Hinduism and Indian RSS supporters.

No bro .... we have differences with India but I know a lot of Hindus that are excellent exceptional people. It is their religion and their celebration. We must not ever equate Hinduism and Indian RSS supporters.

You think these members are ordinary Indians? These are RSS inbred scum. The lowest gutter filth you will find in Hindustan. Look at their activity and remarks in every single topic.

When Guru Arjan refused to convert to Islam, he was executed by Jahangir. Which prompted his son, the next guru Hargobind a young 16 yo to declare Mughals as their enemy and took sword asked Sikhs to start fighting. That's the symbol of Sikhism you see called Khanda, three swords. Anyway, he was arrested and put to prison, he was released on the day of Diwali so Sikhs celebrated his liberation by lighting lamps around their houses, Gurudwaras to mark his return.

Ram spoke Sanskrit or Prakrit. Given language is the identity of Tamil not birth line, a basic thing. So, Ram is not Tamil.
If you're a Tamil, you speak Tamil. If you don't speak the language you're where you are.

any historic or puranic evidence that ram spoke Sanksrit or Prakrit ? but there are ample evidences that ram was a Tamil and he must have spoken ancient archaic Tamil of the sangam era (10000 to 7000 BC) not the 3000 yr old imported Central Asian Aryan lingo

Ever Indonesians say that Ram was Indonesian. This is Universal acceptance of Ram.

Ramayana and Tamil culture (now known as Hinduism) spread to South East Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia etc) due to the Tamil Chola's (and Pallava's) navy expedition, it has nothing to do with Indians. Shameless Indians have no qualms in basking on Tamil's glory. After all ram was a Tamil, its an honor that SE Asia and sanghi Hindus celebrate a Tamil ram

Pertinent here also is the fact that the Thai royal family has never let a ritual in their family be performed without the presence of Indian priests or those who have learned the hymns in Sanskrit and Tamil. “Thai priests have been taught Sanskrit and Tamil hymns, including Thiruppavai and Thiruvempavai,” said Krongkanit Rakcharoen, the former Consul-General of the Royal Thai Consulate-General in Chennai. “Over a period of time, these hymns formed a salient feature of Thai rituals. The monarchy in Thailand reveres these Indian priests, and no ritual is performed without their presence.”

The similarities between Indian and Thai culture are not restricted to the Royal family and do not stop there. The Island of Phuket has a long-recorded history dating back to 1025 CE, which indicates that the island's present-day name derives its meaning from the Tamil word manikram (crystal mountain), which is equivalent to the Thai words phu meaning “mountain,” and ket meaning “jewel.”

https://www.uscpublicdiplomacy.org/blog/india’s-legacy-thailand

Last edited:
The most Hindu hating website on the internet with a Diwali thread.

:disagree:

Yeah the so called hatred is an earning of your indian keyboard warriors with their bullshit they keep throwing around while having no clue of anything except the bollywood version of things.
You should celebrate this hate as another national achievement. Not many here are anti hindu, but most will be anti india, and there is a difference.

Last edited:
any historic or puranic evidence that ram spoke Sanksrit or Prakrit ? but there are ample evidences that ram was a Tamil and he must have spoken ancient archaic Tamil of the sangam era (10000 to 7000 BC) not the 3000 yr old imported Central Asian Aryan lingo
Why not make it 20000 BC? Kuch bhi... I'm not interested in bullshit revisionism.

Why not make it 20000 BC? Kuch bhi... I'm not interested in bullshit revisionism.

you are confusing Hindutva sanghis revisionism history fraud with Tamil history ?

ram was supposed to have lived 7000 BC , Sanksrit arrived in the sub continet some 3000 yrs ago. As ram's ancestors were from Dravida desa (i.e Tamils Kumari kandam), his mother tongue is Tamil

maxresdefault.jpg

satyavrata-manu-matsya-deluge.jpg

Satyavrata (Vaivasvata manu) saved by the fish during the great deluge

Srimad Bhagavatam - Canto 9 , source : https://prabhupadabooks.com/sb/9/1/2-3?d=1

yo ’sau satyavrato nāma
rājarṣir draviḍeśvaraḥ

Satyavrata, the saintly king of Draviḍadeśa who received spiritual knowledge at the end of the last millennium by the grace of the Supreme, later became Vaivasvata Manu, the son of Vivasvān, in the next manvantara [period of Manu]. I have received this knowledge from you. I also understand that such kings as Ikṣvāku were his sons, as you have already explained.

For your info, ram belongs to the Ikshvaku dynasty,

The same story is alos mention in the Matysa Purana, reaffirming its validity

https://www.biodiversityofindia.org...ar_of_Vishnu_-_How_a_fish_saved_the_first_man

The Place of the Flood.

According to the Matsya Purana the place where Manu, the hero eponymos of the Vedic mythology and son of Aditya Vivasvat, performed his penance, is the Malaya Hill in South India.
This receives further corroboration from the Bhagavata Purana where reference is made to the king of the Dravidadesa in connection with the Deluge,^'‘

This theory gains further support, if the five tribes of the Rg Veda,-® who are supposed to be the offspring of Father Manu, bear any affinity to the five natural geographical divisions of the territory to which the Tamil Sangam Literature makes such pointed reference. The geographical divisions of people, according to Tamil literature are maritime, hilly, sandy, agricultural and forest.

https://archive.org/stream/in.ernet.dli.2015.68949/2015.68949.The-Matsya-Purana_djvu.txt

Last edited:
Ravan kidnaped Ram's wife Sita. Rama went to Lanka fought with Ravan . Killed him in the war took his wife back to his Kingdom Ayodhya. When Rama killed Ravan, Ravan's ministers came to Rama and offered him Kingdom of Lanka as per the tradition of handing over Kingdom of Victorious king. Ram denied taking the kingdom and gave it to Ravan's younger brother Vibhushan. He did not even entered into Lanka as victorious king . He called Vibhushan to the sea shore and coronated him as the king of Lanka and went back to his Kingdom.
I think he was being sarcastic.
Edit:- I mean the person you quoted and not Ram.

his ancestors were Tamils, the actual original Ayuthia might not in North India , most probably it was along South Indian coast. As usual ram was appropriated by Aryans/brahmins. Any way, Happy that Northie Hindus are worshiping a Dark skin Tamil with pomp and grandeur
You don't even pretend to veil your racism friend. The world would be a very confusing place for you, if you ever decide to move out of Chennai

In that case, my support is with Srilanka.
late ho gaye bhaijan, jang ko khatam hoye ab thoda waqt ho gaya hai

You don't even pretend to veil your racism friend. The world would be a very confusing place for you, if you ever decide to move out of Chennai

I am deeply touched by your words and concern, reality - ram was a shinny dark skinned Tamil

Valmiki Ramayana

dundubhi svana nirghoṣaḥ snigdha varṇaḥ pratāpavān |
samaḥ sama vibhakta ango varṇam śyāmam samāśritaḥ || 5-35-16

16. dundubhisvananirghoSaH = He has a voice like the sound of a kettle-drum; snigdhavarNah = He has a shining skin; prataapavaan = He is full of splendour; samaH = He is square-built; samavibhaktaaN^gaH = His limbs are symmetrically built; samaashritaH = He is endowed with; shyaamam varNam = a dark-brown complexion.

"He has a voice like the sound of a kettle-drum. He has a shining skin. He is full of splendour. He is square-built. His limbs are built symmetrically. He is endowed with a dark-brown complexion."

https://www.valmikiramayan.net/utf8/sundara/sarga35/sundararoman35.htm#Verse16

I am deeply touched by your words and concern, reality - ram was a shinny dark skinned Tamil

Valmiki Ramayana

dundubhi svana nirghoṣaḥ snigdha varṇaḥ pratāpavān |
samaḥ sama vibhakta ango varṇam śyāmam samāśritaḥ || 5-35-16

16. dundubhisvananirghoSaH = He has a voice like the sound of a kettle-drum; snigdhavarNah = He has a shining skin; prataapavaan = He is full of splendour; samaH = He is square-built; samavibhaktaaN^gaH = His limbs are symmetrically built; samaashritaH = He is endowed with; shyaamam varNam = a dark-brown complexion.

"He has a voice like the sound of a kettle-drum. He has a shining skin. He is full of splendour. He is square-built. His limbs are built symmetrically. He is endowed with a dark-brown complexion."

https://www.valmikiramayan.net/utf8/sundara/sarga35/sundararoman35.htm#Verse16
What has skin colour go to do with anything friend?
May I suggest something? I use a simple approach to validate what I'd like to tie my beliefs around, which you may find useful as well...
It's basically around fact-checking what I want to believe 10x more than what I am led to believe (through impartial reading/knowledge).
In other words, if I am say an Armenian trying to find my place in the world by wanting to believe that the Armenian genocide of my people happened, in order to set my belief coordinates right, I'd first fact-check the eff out of that theory, across the most relevant sources I can find. Once I am convinced to a fair degree is when I'd start tying other aspects of how I exhibit my personality around that core sense of purpose.
Test your theories rigorously, or you may end-up wasting your time believing in unproductive ideas.

P.S:- the Armenian example was not meant in a literal sense

Back
Top Bottom