What's new

Happy Diwali and Prosperous New year to All Members

ram was a Tamil

No.He was a prince of Ayodhya, a Northern town of India.

Doesn't matter... whether is was a Tamil or not... hard to follow... the MARYADA PURUSHOTTAM...

अपि स्वर्णमयी लङ्का न मे लक्ष्मण रोचते |
जननी जन्मभूमिश्च स्वर्गादपि गरीयसी ||
Lakshmana, even this golden Lanka does not appeal to me. Mother and motherland are superior even to heaven.

What is bandi chhor
When Guru Arjan refused to convert to Islam, he was executed by Jahangir. Which prompted his son, the next guru Hargobind a young 16 yo to declare Mughals as their enemy and took sword asked Sikhs to start fighting. That's the symbol of Sikhism you see called Khanda, three swords. Anyway, he was arrested and put to prison, he was released on the day of Diwali so Sikhs celebrated his liberation by lighting lamps around their houses, Gurudwaras to mark his return.

ram was a Tamil
Ram spoke Sanskrit or Prakrit. Given language is the identity of Tamil not birth line, a basic thing. So, Ram is not Tamil.
If you're a Tamil, you speak Tamil. If you don't speak the language you're where you are.

I am pathan n i dnt speak pashtoo does that makes me lesser pathan...?

When Guru Arjan refused to convert to Islam, he was executed by Jahangir. Which prompted his son, the next guru Hargobind a young 16 yo to declare Mughals as their enemy and took sword asked Sikhs to start fighting. That's the symbol of Sikhism you see called Khanda, three swords. Anyway, he was arrested and put to prison, he was released on the day of Diwali so Sikhs celebrated his liberation by lighting lamps around their houses, Gurudwaras to mark his return.

Ram spoke Sanskrit or Prakrit. Given language is the identity of Tamil not birth line, a basic thing. So, Ram is not Tamil.
If you're a Tamil, you speak Tamil. If you don't speak the language you're where you are.
Uh. Ram is mythological, not historical. What difference does it make what he spoke in myth?

ram was a Tamil

LOL

Doesn't matter... whether is was a Tamil or not... hard to follow... the MARYADA PURUSHOTTAM...

Lakshmana, even this golden Lanka does not appeal to me. Mother and motherland are superior even to heaven.

It matters and you are clearly very irritated.

The most Hindu hating website on the internet with a Diwali thread.

:disagree:

Better u wish that knowledge and truth for the hindutva zombies of india.

Spot on.

All my friends celebrating Diwali I wish you happy and blessed holiday. May this celebration of light fill your life and family with joy and forever happiness .

Back
Top Bottom