What's new

Happy Birthday WebMaster!!

images

images

images

Happy Birthday. :partay:

Time to start taking Resveratrol pills. :big_boss:

:D :D :D Happy birthday Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaa .

May you have thousands more so that PDF keeps runing and ruining our jobs.

Wish you more and thank you for exposing us the innocent souls( and that is only fullfaloties not guys) to tharkis through this forum. Wish you many more for dishing out a website full of assholes.

Wish you many more for creating such a fantabulious website where mixure of facination, icy speculation, and many cuss wordedly assumptions keep the mind bogling forcing many to perpetuate at their genetic flaws :D and thats not Aryan invasion theory so dont grin assholes.

Wish you Many more for costing mu job during this long stay at PDF.

Now all the assholes must be in muddy gloom that sucks at their feet and holds them under the delusion that "hey" it cant be me. :P

OK back to Wishing you a million birthday wishes. BUT WAIT i dont have any infraction bestowed upon me by you so marain tu webby inna wada lecture likkhaa dita mainu.:girl_wink: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Your boss's expression after reading this ..... Just kidding :P

14431169-british-style-judge-wearing-a-wig-and-a-bored-expression--isolated-on-white.jpg

:D :D :D Happy birthday Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaa .

May you have thousands more so that PDF keeps runing and ruining our jobs.

Wish you more and thank you for exposing us the innocent souls( and that is only fullfaloties not guys) to tharkis through this forum. Wish you many more for dishing out a website full of assholes.

OK back to Wishing you a million birthday wishes. BUT WAIT i dont have any infraction bestowed upon me by you so marain tu webby inna wada lecture likkhaa dita mainu.:girl_wink: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
wah bahi wah ..webby ye bhi khoob baat rahi jana ji karen to theek main karoon to charecter dheela :cray:

:feminist:

:pissed::pissed:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom