What's new

Happy Birthday WebMaster!!

Happy Birthday WebMaster

May you have all the success in your life

Today is my birthday, wish me happy birthday.

All trolls will have one active warning reversed after wishing me happy birthday. :D :woot: :victory:

:D :D :D Happy birthday Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaa .

May you have thousands more so that PDF keeps runing and ruining our jobs.

Wish you more and thank you for exposing us the innocent souls( and that is only fullfaloties not guys) to tharkis through this forum. Wish you many more for dishing out a website full of assholes.

Wish you many more for creating such a fantabulious website where mixure of facination, icy speculation, and many cuss wordedly assumptions keep the mind bogling forcing many to perpetuate at their genetic flaws :D and thats not Aryan invasion theory so dont grin assholes.

Wish you Many more for costing mu job during this long stay at PDF.

Now all the assholes must be in muddy gloom that sucks at their feet and holds them under the delusion that "hey" it cant be me. :P

OK back to Wishing you a million birthday wishes. BUT WAIT i dont have any infraction bestowed upon me by you so marain tu webby inna wada lecture likkhaa dita mainu.:girl_wink: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday Webby.

Many happy returns of the day.

004.gif

Happy-Belated-Birthday-29.gif

133978,xcitefun-28125.gif

happy Birth Day Webby sir ! many many happy returns of the day. 
i got notification at fb that today is your birth day.

My most early guess was 50-60 
:D :D :D Happy birthday Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaa .

May you have thousands more so that PDF keeps runing and ruining our jobs.

Wish you more and thank you for exposing us the innocent souls( and that is only fullfaloties not guys) to tharkis through this forum. Wish you many more for dishing out a website full of assholes.

Wish you many more for creating such a fantabulious website where mixure of facination, icy speculation, and many cuss wordedly assumptions keep the mind bogling forcing many to perpetuate at their genetic flaws :D and thats not Aryan invasion theory so dont grin assholes.

Wish you Many more for costing mu job during this long stay at PDF.

Now all the assholes must be in muddy gloom that sucks at their feet and holds them under the delusion that "hey" it cant be me. :P

OK back to Wishing you a million birthday wishes. BUT WAIT i dont have any infraction bestowed upon me by you so marain tu webby inna wada lecture likkhaa dita mainu.:girl_wink: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Every Naswari will agree with you. :rofl:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom