What's new

Happy birthday Turkish Naval Forces! 933 Years with pride

Neptune

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
5fc4cf9d55f05c1e113da544e7ed59b8.jpg

b22480845c419b89c2fe33864f363c54.png

With proud and honor... The Navy of the Republic is 933 Years old following the anniversary of Prevesa Victory. We are shipmates till death..

Always Ready since 1081
As of 2014, the Turkish Navy had a reported active personnel strength of 52,000; this figure included an Amphibious Marines Brigade as well as several Special Forces and Commando detachments. The navy has approximately 205 ships in commission and 53 maritime aircraft.

Command Structure:

Naval Infantry and Special Forces:

The Turkish Navy maintains several Marines and Special Operations units. These include the Amphibious Marines Brigade (Amfibi Deniz Piyade Tugayı), several commando detachments and two special operations forces:

• Amphibious Marines Brigade - (Amfibi Deniz Piyade Tugayı) consisting of 6,000 men based in Foça near İzmir, four amphibious battalions, an MBT battalion, an artillery battalion, a support battalion and other company-sized units.
  • Su Altı Taarruz - (S.A.T.) (Underwater Assault Group Command). The missions of the Su Altı Taarruz (SAT) include the acquisition of military intelligence, amphibious assault, counter-terrorism and VIP protection, VBSS.
  • Su Altı Savunma - (S.A.S.) (Underwater Defense). EOD and UDT teams of the navy.

Official Poster:

1.jpg

The assets opening their gates to public:
The Turkish Navy is having a really big party at the weekend to celebrate the Navy Day and to commemorate the Battle of Prevesa.

@cabatli_53 @xenon54 @T-123456 @Targon @Ahiska @BronzePlaque @TurAr @atatwolf @asena_great @rmi5 @Baykuş @olcayto @Kaan @Combat-Master @xxxKULxxx @Hyperion @Rumelia @mrexil @telkon @Timur @Wave@u.MP @Islamic faith&Secularism @El-Turco @Yenikuyu @what @revojam @Kamil-Baku @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @faheka @Seyfullah @MertKaan @AKINCI @[TR]AHMET @damm1t @tesla @Casus Belli @MrTopal27 @Sinan @Quasar @Oublious @hacksquat @anatolia @Charon 2 @ozi2000 @LegionnairE @BordoEnes @N.Ozkan @XILLAX @turkbordobereli @golgelerprensi @fighting sparrow @Trick2UAV @BaybarsHan @@Alienoz_TR @meral @hopeful73
@mehmet75 @altor @mert can
@TheCommander @AVCI @manowar @Hexciter @yakusha @Huelague @isoo @Timur @hacksquat @Vatoz @otriz

@sancho @Dillinger @Koovie @Sidak @kurup @Water Car Engineer @500 @Penguin @jiki @Span @nair @Fulcrum15 @Omega007 @kbd-raaf @sandy_3126 @Capt.Popeye @KRAIT @arp2041 @Daedalus @Mike_Brando@acetophenol @jbgt90 @Joe Shearer @sudhir007 @OrionHunter @vinod.kumar @Contrarian @patentneer @NSG_BlackCats @Roybot @levina @Sidak @BDforever @Kloitra @sudair rahi @GORKHALI
@Aeronaut @Armstrong @DESERT FIGHTER @Akheilos @Zarvan @WebMaster
@sancho @Dillinger @Koovie @Sidak @kurup @Water Car Engineer @500 @Penguin @jiki @Span @nair @Fulcrum15 @Omega007 @kbd-raaf @sandy_3126 @Capt.Popeye @KRAIT @arp2041 @Daedalus @Mike_Brando@acetophenol @jbgt90 @Joe Shearer @sudhir007 @OrionHunter @vinod.kumar @Contrarian @patentneer @NSG_BlackCats @Roybot @levina[/US

40 warships of various types will be open for public in 16 different cities.

The whole list of activities is long and can be foundhere.

The following ships and boats will be open to public:

NumberNameTypeCity
A-1542Söndüren 2TugAksaz
P-1202KöyceğizPatrol BoatAksaz
P-1208KaşPatrol BoatAksaz
P-141Yunus 1Patrol BoatAksaz
S-356AnafartalarSubmarineAmasra
F-493GeliboluFrigateAntalya
F-500BozcaadaCorvetteBozcaada
P-1203KumkalePatrol BoatÇanakkale
P-1205KarabigaPatrol BoatÇanakkale
P-1210TürkeliPatrol BoatÇanakkale
M-262EnezMine HunterErdek
M-269AnamurMine HunterErdek
M-270AkçayMine HunterErdek
M-502FatsaMine SweeperErdek
M-517SapancaMine SweeperErdek
P-347FırtınaFast Attack CraftFethiye
F-501BodrumCorvetteFoça
F-502BandırmaCorvetteFoça
P-1206KarşıyakaPatrol BoatFoça
P-340DoğanFast Attack CraftFoça
P-341MartıFast Attack CraftFoça
P-342TayfunFast Attack CraftFoça
P-348YıldızFast Attack CraftFoça
P-332MızrakFast Attack CraftGazimagosa
F-494GökçeadaFrigateGökçeada
A-595Yb. Kudret GüngörTankerGölcük
F-240YavuzFrigateGölcük
F-246SalihreisFrigateGölcük
F-493GökovaFrigateGölcük
P-330KılıçFast Attack CraftGölcük
S-349BatıraySubmarineGölcük
S-35518 MartSubmarineGölcük
F-242FatihFrigateİstanbul
P-1200TuzlaPatrol Boatİstanbul
P-1207TekirdağPatrol Boatİstanbul
S-353PrevezeSubmarineKaradeniz Ereğlisi
S-357GürSubmarineKaradeniz Ereğlisi
F-505BafraCorvetteMersin
P-333TufanFast Attack CraftSinop

F-497
GöksuFrigateTrabzon

Great traditions....
It is an institutions which the entire world should be proud of and celebrate. !!! @Neptune thanks for sharing and tagging me.

Congrats to our brave navy ,will be existing there forever.

But they dissappointed me ,just 2 patrol boats for istanbul :( there are thousands of curious people in here to see them

933 Years old???
whoaaa!
Congratulations!!!
@T-123456 to you too. :)
Thanks for sharing it with me @Neptune

Off topic:
I heard Turkey has agreed to bring India and Pak to a table to talk on Kashmir issue???:butcher::butcher::butcher:

Dont take offence!
Turkey reminds me of a few things that happened in past one week like Erdogan's speech against Egypt,Turkey opening its borders to let the Syrian refuge seeking ppl in (pat your back!) and then Kashmir. :-)

933 Years old???
whoaaa!
Congratulations!!!
@T-123456 to you too. :)
Thanks for sharing it with me @Neptune

Off topic:
I heard Turkey has agreed to bring India and Pak to a table to talk on Kashmir issue???:butcher::butcher::butcher:

Dont take offence!
Turkey reminds me of a few things that happened in past one week like Erdogan's speech against Egypt,Turkey opening its borders to let the Syrian refuge seeking ppl in (pat your back!) and then Kashmir. :-)

Didn't get what excatly you meant :)

Didn't get what excatly you meant :)
Hmmm let me try again
okay in the past few days Turkey made it to the headlines because
1) It opened its border for Syrians which is good.
2) Erdogan giving a blunt speech which was anti Egypt in UN security council meeting.He questioned the legitimacy of Egyptian President Al-Sisi.
3) Then Turkey agreeing to settle the kashmir issue ..
Turkey ready to play role in Kashmir settlement
The third one is ofcourse related to India and so it was followed by these emoticons :butcher:

But it was all said in jest :-)
I know sometimes my jokes whoosh over other's head.:tsk:

Hmmm let me try again
okay in the past few days Turkey made it to the headlines because
1) It opened its border for Syrians which is good.
2) Erdogan giving a blunt speech which was anti Egypt in UN security council meeting.He questioned the legitimacy of Egyptian President Al-Sisi.
3) Then Turkey agreeing to settle the kashmir issue ..
Turkey ready to play role in Kashmir settlement
The third one is ofcourse related to India and so it was followed by these emoticons :butcher:

But it was all said in jest :-)
I know sometimes my jokes whoosh over other's head.:tsk:

Nopee. I was a little hung over due to the celebration we had yesterday :D

He said he was not going to sit along with a coup leader. But he did it 3 times. Gen. Kenan Evren, Gaddafi and one more.

IDK, but things seem to be going to stable at politics. But can't say the same for border issues.

Nopee. I was a little hung over due to the celebration we had yesterday :D

He said he was not going to sit along with a coup leader. But he did it 3 times. Gen. Kenan Evren, Gaddafi and one more.

IDK, but things seem to be going to stable at politics. But can't say the same for border issues.
Happy Birthday Bangladesh Air Force ! ! !

Back
Top Bottom