What's new

Happy Birthday, Quaid e Azam - Beloved Father of the Nation 2012

Thank you for Pakistan. You'll never really know how precious gift u hv given us&how much I love you .Thank you for everything you did for us.. We wont ever be able to thank you enough for your efforts and sacrifices.. May Allah increase your ranks in Jannat..

Yun di humein Azaadi ke dunya hui heraan; Aye Quaid e Azam tera ehsaan...

Thank you..thankyou ...thankyou...Love you Love you

Jinnah.jpg

Words Cannot Describe What Quaid-e-Azam was , You can write countless book about him & still you will have more to share , He was a leader , the best sub Continent Had , He Had a Ambition to Create a Country for Muslims , he stood Alone again All odds , Fought Even though he knew it will kill him , he didn't cared , All he wanted was a Nation for Muslims to Grow , to prosper , & to Achieve Heights no Muslim country has ever Achieved , For that Dream he Worked Day & night , he didn't knew Urdu , but No one questioned what he said , he was a True leader , a Leader People Could Trust , a Leader People Looked for inspiration , a Leader People looked for answers , and he did not Disappoint them .

The Nation He was Told will not Survive a year , is one of 7 Nuclear Powers , and is one of the Strongest Muslim nations in the World , Even Though there are bumps in the Road , the Country he Created is still going Strong , as He himself Said " There is no power if the World , that can Undo Pakistan" .

Today we Can Call ourselves Pakistanis , due to the Efforts of Muhammad Ali Jinnah (Quaid-e-Azam) ,

We Thank you Sir , for what you did , & we Apologize to you for what we could not do .

Biggest benefactor of Hindus in Modern History ,Thank you Mr Jinnah .

Partition was a blessing in disguise and it was not possible without you.

Happy Birthday to you

[video]http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=479686368736864&set=vb.43853003183&type=2&theater[/video]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR M.A.JINNAH(R.A).

Allah aap ki magfirat farmai aur aap ko Jannat al firdous mein sab say uncha maqaam ata farmai. Ameen.

16746_10151318740966505_1060968289_n.jpg

148612_482408951801129_326036347_n.jpg

524958_10151304206218184_119852113_n.png

Happy Birthday to the true legend & the father of Pakistan. I miss him & I love him.
Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan Paindabad, Quaid E Azam Zindabad. You are in our hearts.

This is a great watch. Sir Christopher Lee on Mr. Jinnah, Muslims and the movie.

"A man of great vision, incorruptible, great integrity, brilliant man." Sauron himself found Mr. Jinnah incorruptible!

"The most important thing I've ever done" - Sir Christopher Lee on playing Jinnah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom