What's new

Happy Birthday PFF!

yaar I hardly realized this. Time goes by so quickly these days. It seems like this forum just started like a month or two ago.

I was very interesting in educating myself about Pakistan's Air force, Navy & Army. I used to try search engines such as Yahoo and Google to find info's. The best site I found was ******************** which exhibits everything in detail, including pic, videos etc, and one of the best thing about that site was the News section, which kept updating once in a while, & then for some reason it stopped. But since I found about this site "Pakistaniforces.com", I think it is the best one yet. Mashallah
:tup: Keep it up!!!:flag: :army:

A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY & MANY HAPPY RETURN'S OF THE DAY TO:pdf1: :flag: :flag: :flag:

yaar I hardly realized this. Time goes by so quickly these days. It seems like this forum just started like a month or two ago.

Time flies Ahsan, when I joined this forum we had less than 100 members.
Look how far we've come now.

Its good to see you here again, we've missed you a lot bro!

Time flies Ahsan, when I joined this forum we had less than 100 members.
Look how far we've come now.

Its good to see you here again, we've missed you a lot bro!

How many active members are there ?

We've 2.175 memebrs including a couple of hundred active users, some 20+ daily posters.

We've 2.175 memebrs including a couple of hundred active users, some 20+ daily posters.

This great forum is expreiencing amazing growth and is seeing super fast posters! Keep it up people, it is a lot of fun being here!:pdf:

Tell all your friends about us and get them over here..;)

Tell all your friends about us and get them over here..;)

I have asked my friend Junaid in Halifax, Nova Scotia to come but doesn't. His father was an aeronautical engineer, now works for Bombardier. I'll try with others. But most are too buy with Hi 5 or MSN lol! I'll try though.

Happy Birth Day dear PFF

It is indeed the Best nice Neat and Great forum i had ever visited. Plus its members are very balanced and respect each other.

Above all im happy to be here cuz i had find some nice caring people specially ----:)

Ahsan, Mell,Neo, Sid, Rehman, Sir Murad K, Adu, Bull, Lemon, Malay, Sparten, Asim hey who's left my appology if i forgot someone
All of you guys are great.

may PFF see many more happy moments.

Back
Top Bottom