What's new

Happy Birthday PFF!

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well now it has been almost a year. We started out on October 2, 2005 with just 3 members. A.Rahman, Ahsan R, and me. We created the forum on the basis of modern view of Pakistani defence community, as well as creating a much mature community compare to our counter parts.

What ever has been done is a success, and now PFF is a popular name, and almost a giant compare to the other defence forums. However, glory days has yet to come. We will continue to develop the site, forums, gallery, news network and continue to work hard to make it a best defence site out there to represent a modern Pakistani defence community, and will continue to make our nation and our armed forces proud.

God help us, and give us courage to take the site to new levels. Inshallah, it will happen, inshallah the day will come!

Ameen.

Congratulations on the completion of your successful first year.....may you all have many more of the same.

Thanks for creating PFF. It is the only best and beautiful defence related website on the internet. Nothing can match it.

Happy Birthday Dear PFF

Ahsan Mubarak ho Muna aik saal ka ho gaya ha :D

Its the best and most decent forum on net.

keep it up dear Mods

What happend to it for last 2 days it wasnt opening.

Ahsan are u on orkut ?

Yeah, I think so.

I dont visit there anymore though. Though i would like you to point me some good sections, or groups through PM. ;)

I might visit it.

Good luck in future guyz. Keep it up!!!:pff: :flag:

Happy Birthday to PFF and all members! :partay:

I would like to thank Ahsan for giving us :pff: and all the members for making it a great success!

Special thanks also to Rahman and Ahsan-R (yes, Ahsan is a popular name lol) for their hard work and contribution in the early days. Without their help we would not have come sofar!

We're also greatfull to our non Pakistani members for their interest shown in our country and great contribution they've made in numerous threads.

PFF has grown, we've had our share of problems, but we're proud to be what we're and what we've achieved sofar and we intend to make it the best forum ever!

Thanks you all!
Pakistan Zindabad! :flag:
PFF Zindabad! :pff:

Congrats no dout you guys have done an excellent job. Keep it up.:tup:

Ahsan orkut is realy bad man only ****** language there my god how they resort to that but ihad come actoss Pak army section very nice and good and decent will PM u .

Excellent forum. Awesome job is being done. I love this place. It is very tolerant and maintains a high degree of professionalism. Keep up the great work Web Master, Neo, A. Rahman and everyone else invloved. May Allah give you further courage to improve this site.

Birthday.......Birthday
Birthday.......Birthday
Birthday.......Birthday
Birthday@@Birthday
Birthday.......Birthday
Birthday.......Birthday
Birthday.......Birthday

.........Birthday
.....BirthdayBirthday
Birthday.......Birthday
Birthday.......Birthday
Birthday@@Birthday