Not open for further replies.
14-August-Pakistan-Independence-Day-Greetings-011.jpg

694x696x14_August_independence_day_of_Pakistan9.jpg.pagespeed.ic.fzqB_HSDsU.jpg

vehicles-for-independence-day.jpg

flagdiving.JPG

14-August-Pakistan-Independence-Day-Greetings-005.jpg

13325701170.jpg

Pakistan-Independence-Day.jpg

14th August has started in Pakistan and the independence day has officially begun. It's still the 13th here and as they were showing some ceremonies on tv we started talking amongst us in the family that this is almost the same time as it was 65 years ago.

Ramazaan's last ishra or last 10 days had begun and it must have been extremely hot. Even the fasts are only apart by one or two, as it was the 27th of ramazaan then and it's 25th now. And fasting these long and hot summer days is a daunting task. I feel drained afterwards and we all applauded the courage of the people of that period who were fasting these long and hot summer days and then suffered the worst violence and watched their loved ones brutally die in front of their eyes. Traveled long distances while empty stomach. That's some courage.

Really, this 14th August is a special one indeed. It should serve as an eye opener for all of us. Our priorities must change for the betterment of not only ourselves but our nation as well. Happy Independence Day.

I have learned that Pakistan National day is 26 th, March, am i wrong, could some guy give me a lesson, tell me the difference between Pakistan National day and Independence day?
thank you.

Its 23rd march pakistan national day...
Pakistan had obtained its independence from the British Raj the 14th of August 1947. 23 March was originally supposed to commemorate the adoption of the first constitution of Pakistan and thus the declaration of Pakistan as a republic.

Its 23rd march pakistan national day...
Pakistan had obtained its independence from the British Raj the 14th of August 1947. 23 March was originally supposed to commemorate the adoption of the first constitution of Pakistan and thus the declaration of Pakistan as a republic.

Thank you Maria Khan, I understand now.

Happy Independence day for all Pakistan Friends!

:pakistan:Happy Indepencedence day to all Pakistani members and Pakistani's in general. May ALLAH bless our nation and forgive us for our wrong doings , May ALLAH have mercey on our nation that since birth has lost so much blood and still is may there be no more , May ALLAH help us and guide us to be a great nation, May ALLAH help the poor and the ones in need , May ALLAH bless Pakistan with his blessings and protect it from evil and MAY ALLAH let the children of tommrow of Pakistan have a bright and safe future AMEEN. Our prayers are with you dear beloved Pakistan today ,tommrow and always may you always shine ... we love you with our hearts,souls and tears :pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom