What's new

Happy Birthday Dear Quaid

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Happy-Quaid-e-Azam-Day-Images-2020-Birthday-of-Quaid-e-Azam-SK-Images-Sub-Kuch-Web.png

You guys know he is dead, right? And can't hear you or read this.

Just pray for mercy on his soul, that will benefit him. How does saying happy birthday to a dead person benefit him? It's comical :crazy:

My mother was cursing all the idiots showing birth day of Indian actors on TV and not talking about Mohammad Ali Jinnah
The TVs are always busy talking about random no bodies on TV

It's time Qaid-E-Azam's (Mohammad Ali Jinnah's) birth day is celebrated with some vigor

My father was watching political talk show talking about Nawaz Sharif's return and I was like boy what confused priorities Pakistani Have still talking about Nawaz Sharif , I was like bas kardo bhai , iss Nawaz Sharif ka nam sun ker din bora guzarta hai

My mother was cursing all the idiots showing birth day of Indian actors on TV and not talking about Mohammad Ali Jinnah
The TVs are always busy talking about random no bodies on TV

It's time Qaid-E-Azam's (Mohammad Ali Jinnah's) birth day is celebrated with some vigor

My father was watching political talk show talking about Nawaz Sharif's return and I was like boy what confused priorities Pakistani Have still talking about Nawaz Sharif

Yes I noticed that too. More emphasis on bastard’s return rumours that his daughter spreads to keep Patwari hopes of free Biryani alive.

I remember back in days as a kid visiting Mazar e Quaid and saying prayers. Good old memories .

DCB60CB8-26AB-4991-B1A0-B6918BEF0F8A.jpeg

You guys know he is dead, right? And can't hear you or read this.

Just pray for mercy on his soul, that will benefit him. How does saying happy birthday to a dead person benefit him? It's comical :crazy:
If you have nothing to contribute then better stay quite.
Pakistan's resolution was passed on 23 March and Pakistan became independent on 14 August over 70 years ago and its a done thing but each year we celebrate both with fervor and jubilation... Why.... One can pray and send mercy privately but here we are celebrating him as a person as the father of the nation as we are in debited to him for our freedom and identity.

The day A Legend was Born.
Happy Birthday to the Creator and Savior of Pakistan.
یوں دی ہمیں آزادی کہ دنیا ہوئی حیران
اے قائداعظم تیرا احسان ہے احسان😍✨❤️
اللّه پاک کروٹ کروٹ جنّت الفردوس عطاء کریں آمین
#QuaideAzamZindabad
FB_IMG_1640457705956.jpg

Happy to everyone who celebrate birthdays
I don’t as it’s not in my culture but to everyone have a happy day

Back
Top Bottom