What's new

Happy Birthday Dear Quaid

1640462998200.png

There are many things I admire about the Quaid-i-Azam.

The first thing is that he was well educated.

Unfortunately our peoples are not well educated.

For Qaid-E-Azam (Mohammad Ali Jinnah) , it was remarkable the level of Education he attained at that particular time to not only ace the studies but also become a practitioner of Law in UK

There are many stories from that time how the people or the generation of that time spent to attain education

The Vision , and strategic mindset was remarkable he was able to fully focus on the creation of Pakistan Movement and Lead from front with other honorable collogues of his time.

Planning , Execution and thinking is something you can't just learn easily you need to have a sharp mind , Mohammad Ali Jinnah (Qaid-E-Azam) certainly developed these skills thru schooling and early years

Every one should spend 10 minutes to , just imagine themselves in that time frame where Qaid-E-Azam (Mohammad Ali Jinnah) , attained his education , how he rose from almost nothing status to a Prominent Educated person , was a remarkable journey

• Lack of Tuition
  • Lack of Electricity
  • No sample papers
  • No sample assignments
  • No Google search
  • No Internet

Not only he mastered English Language , he in fact went steps ahead and practice law

Last edited:
I am sure Quaid himself looking at things around now days, would not want to celebrate anything

Back
Top Bottom