What's new

Happy Birth Day to our beloved Saudi Arabia (KSA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
independence from who, they are a Jewish colony

It was heard that KSA was conquered by the King (don't remember the name) .. ?? @Yzd Khalifa

Last edited by a moderator:
My best wishes for Saudi Arabia ... u were special (before oil and wealth) and u always will be ... and u know y i don't have to elaborate

No friendly country is to close to us more than Pakistan Sir :smart: thanks a bunch.

It was heard that KSA was conquered by the King (don't remember the name) .. ?? @Yzd Khalifa

No, the re-Unification war took ages to unite the Country; restoring the two former Saudi States.

I would like to extend my best wishes to all our Saudi brothers and sisters on the occasion of the 83rd Saudi National Day. I pray to Almighty Allah that the Kingdom and its citizens prosper and take giant strides to emerge as one of the most powerful and prosperous countries of the world.

Thanks a ton Sir.

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

Lets hope no women and men start dancing together like last time.

So what? Let them have fun :/ I don't like too much of extremism.

th

Thanks a ton Sir.

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

So what? Let them have fun :/ I don't like too much of extremism.

Have fun if you're family but random girls and men belly dancing next to each other is not appropriate in any way. I'm not sure if you've seen what happened in some of the cities last year.

It's not extremist to not what that happening.

Take some pics for us if you're there too please. :)

We all want to see the pic of Yazid and his villaaaa...c'mon we know you can get us a pic cutieeeee. :cheesy::rofl:

I will post my pic as well if you get us some good shots. I have pictures at the pyramids in Egypt. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom