What's new

Hanoi wants to become the second Singapore

I think it is not wrong to spend huge money on defence considering your neighbors as Malaysia and Indonesia.
you are in a much better position, we have 1,000 more problems, corruption is just one of them. for example a lot of people fall victims every day to terrible traffics. last time when I visited VN, I was shocked. what a terrible condition we are facing. I like Singapore chicken rice, which is only beaten by Pho :D

Yeah but still it's a huge 'opportunity cost'.

The previous time when I went Vietnam and was waiting to cross the road, the friendly locals told us to just close our eyes and cross it; the motorcycles are the ones to watch out for pedestrians there. :lol:

Really? I thought that Vietnamese would dislike chicken rice because of different taste buds. I find chicken meat in Vietnam too hard, and the Vietnamese told me they are not used to Singapore's chicken meat because it's too tender. Different region? I went HCMC btw.

The previous time when I went Vietnam and was waiting to cross the road, the friendly locals told us to just close our eyes and cross it; the motorcycles are the ones to watch out for pedestrians there. :lol:

Really? I thought that Vietnamese would dislike chicken rice because of different taste buds. I find chicken meat in Vietnam too hard, and the Vietnamese told me they are not used to Singapore's chicken meat because it's too tender. Different region? I went HCMC btw.
Traffic conditions on VN roads are terrible. More people die due to traffic incidents than other crimes combined in a decade. Singapore in contrast is a paradise. Not only because having a car is very expensive. That will take us 10 years at least to solve the problem. Many major infrastructure projects are under way or in planning phase. But we need more money. Tons of money.

Actually chicken rice is a perfect meal. Especially if I take the Hainan style. The meat is soft and sweet, whereas the skin of the chicken is the most delicious part :D

Zhou dynasty was likely Turkic. North Wei was Turkic (Shatuo Turk), as were some other dynasties during North-South division, after Han dynasty. Even Tang dynasty had a lot of Turkic elements. For example, An Lushan was of Iranian - Turkic origin.

The Zhou Dynasty wasn't Turkic, it was founded by the Sinic people, while its predecessor the Shang Dynasty was closely related to the Native Americans.

The hard chicken meat you mention is Gà Ta or Gà Ác i guess, the chicken are not mass scale farming, free to run and not keep in cage but domesticated, it is more expensive than normal chicken ( more expensive if it is wild). Chicken like this:
Kura_jedwabista_(silkie)_04.jpg

It is generally tough meat and need long time cooking to get tender, but most people prefer it half cook or cook with soup though, i think it is more popular the in Central and Northern part. Back in the South they are more Westernized and eat more mass scale farming industrialized chicken which is softer

GDP per capita in Hanoi reached $4,300 in 2015 and expected to be $7,500 by 2020, $17,000 by 2030. such houses only probably exists in Vietnam, and in Hanoi particular: super small thin houses. wide sometimes less than 1 meter.

sieumong1_zing.JPG

sieumong2_zing.JPG

sieumong4_zing.JPG

sieumong7_zing.JPG

sieumong11_zing_1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom