What's new

Hania Aamir harassing a man on flight.

Harassed? If true he could have reported to Lahore airport authorities.

I really wanna know what feminists have to say here.

I am actually annoyed with these young girls and unnecessary fame given to them. They yet need to learn how to be a nice human being and there they are with all the fame and failed badly in handling it.

One can clearly tell that he’s one decent person & don’t want to be pictured & she not only annoyed him. But made video with laughing on a respected person.

I really wanna know what feminists have to say here.

I am actually annoyed with these young girls and unnecessary fame given to them. They yet need to learn how to be a nice human being and there they are with all the fame and failed badly in handling it.

One can clearly tell that he’s one decent person & don’t want to be pictured & she not only annoyed him. But made video with laughing on a respected person.
See how empty thread is and almost nothing on social media.

This has been raised on media and she’s faced backlash. Whilst I know Hania is genuinely a nice, hilarious girl - this is unacceptable and I don’t think she quite grasped the impact of her poor choice of action. It was wrong and wreckless. I believe she’s also issued a public apology.

Just imagine what would've happened if roles were reversed? let's see what those supporting sharmeen have to say on this! :)

I don't know if you have mistaken me as supporter of sharmeen .............. I want due compensation paid by Sharmeen to poor helpless women she exploited for her fame and award.

Who is this girl? ....... she is high on shokhay hormone by the way.

However, in this case if that man struggling to get of the photo was me, I would give her three chances to behave, if she still remains high on panga hormone ....... I would simply let the other not so nice side of me unleash ........ and that other person doesn't care if you are a woman or a man. This person is too nice ........

I don't know if you have mistaken me as supporter of sharmeen
No not at all i have read your posts in that thread. You thought i was taunting you by tagging you? :P
I want due compensation paid by Sharmeen to poor helpless women she exploited for her fame and award.
Same but no feminist talks about that poor women.
Who is this girl? ....... she is high on shokhay hormone by the way.
She used to be a very nice and innocent girl but the moment she got signed for NMA2 don't know what happened to her.

She used to be a very nice and innocent girl but the moment she got signed for NMA2 don't know what happened to her.

All girls are nice and innocent ........... disney princesses ........... till the fame hormones kick in.

No not at all i have read your posts in that thread. You thought i was taunting you by tagging you? :P

Ki pata lagda pai ......... ethay bari bari funkar dunia baithi. :p:

Back
Top Bottom