What's new

Handwara massacre killing of 26 civilian protesters on 25 January 1990 J&K by BSF

Lol. ASk ur soldiers in 1965, who caught them and tied them and gave to IA? Its the Kashmiris. GO somewhere and whine ur propaganda
cocked up stories no historical facts, keep believing that will give some peace of mind. And please don't quote me for tit for tat posts, put some serious stuff and then reply my post.

cocked up stories no historical facts, keep believing that will give some peace of mind. And please don't quote me for tit for tat posts, put some serious stuff and then reply my post.

Leave it.. there brain washing level is deep rooted..On there television they tailor video's of loadshedding protest and karachi rangers operation into kashmir protest for freedom :rofl: ..what do you expect from such brain washed people..literally they are brain controlled by there media .. recently i watched a clip where on Zee network they were saying tejas can destroy Lahore in 8 minutes or something :azn:.. so don't even try to Logic with them.. cause they are citizen's of shupa powa...

Leave it.. there brain washing level is deep rooted..On there television they tailor video's of loadshedding protest and karachi rangers operation into kashmir protest for freedom :rofl: ..what do you expect from such brain washed people..literally they are brain controlled by there media .. recently i watched a clip where on Zee network they were saying tejas can destroy Lahore in 8 minutes or something :azn:.. so don't even try to Logic with them.. cause they are citizen's of shupa powa...
excellent reply ....being biased + dumb is the recipe of being ----------------.

Indians can justify anything if it fits the narrative of evil Pakistani terrorists killing Indians. This justification of massacres carried out by Indian forces reveals that no justice will be given to the families of the aggrieved.

Thats nothing. I was in Lucknow when they were shouting for Pakistani blood after Samjhauta but it was later revealed Sadhvi Pragya and Purohit did it. The gullible masses of indians believe these concocted stories. The biggest victim either way is us muslims.

living in deluded conspiratorial theories is a PK special :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom