What's new

Han Chinese Y Chromosome Test Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the mods ban discussions on genealogy completely here, eventually the thread end up like one from stormfront.

Please,Don't talk like korean were altaic worriors,you were slave of them.They have the unique Y-DNA C.And now more than 80% of them except turks belong to china.
Why korean like to take pride from what manchus and mongols had achieved?They treated you bad as well.Manchus took nearly 1/10 of your population in one battle if I am not wrong.

Those Koreans are just a bunch of Altaic-Aryan wannabes Southeast Asians, they primarily carry the Southeast Asian gene marker O2, while they keep looking down at their Southeast Asian brothers and deluding themselves as the Scythian Aryans, what an incredible nation. :coffee:

Y usually signify the conquerors, X signify natives.
Wrong. Because 50% of X chromosomes carried by females comes from male sperm. After all, the natural birth ratio is 1:1 male:female.

Wrong. Because 50% of X chromosomes carried by females comes from male sperm. After all, the natural birth ratio is 1:1 male:female.
This, every male has 50% Y chromosomes. I think he was talking of a specific gene in the Y chromosome though
Male: XY
Female: XX

Those Koreans are just a bunch of Altaic-Aryan wannabes Southeast Asians, they primarily carry the Southeast Asian gene marker O2, while they keep looking down at their Southeast Asian brothers and deluding themselves as the Scythian Aryans, what an incredible nation. :coffee:

04.jpg

This, every male has 50% Y chromosomes. I think he was talking of a specific gene in the Y chromosome though
Male: XY
Female: XX
X chromosome doesn't represent a native population because 50% of X chromosome is passed on by men!!! Only the mitochondrial DNA does.

Please,Don't talk like korean were altaic worriors,you were slave of them.They have the unique Y-DNA C.And now more than 80% of them except turks belong to china.
Why korean like to take pride from what manchus and mongols had achieved?They treated you bad as well.Manchus took nearly 1/10 of your population in one battle if I am not wrong.

Before the Manchu invaded and defeated the Ming, they first defeated the Koreans, they got to Seoul and made the King come out backwards and kneeling to utterly humiliate him. They then carved a place marker out of stone saying "On X day the Manchu people defeated the Koreans"....... that place marker is now rotting in a small park somewhere because the Koreans are too embarrassed to put it in a museum.

Who have claimed Chinese people are homogenous again???

There are mixture of blood from many races in Han Chinese blood, e.g. The Huns, The Turks, The Mongolians, The Manchus, Northern Chinese, Southern Chinese and etc...

Whoever claimed Chinese people are homogenous simply have no historical knowledge about China.

In China's middle school history textbook, there is a chapter called: 民族大融合, which means National integration, where it exactly discuss about how inter-racial, inter-religion marriages change China.

So do not put forward such stupid claim out here.

Chinese people are not homogenous as they claim to be. That is the default inferrence.

04.jpg

X chromosome doesn't represent a native population because 50% of X chromosome is passed on by men!!! Only the mitochondrial DNA does.

as I said korean were not altaic people,where is your Y-dna marker C?
You have been the slave of all your neighbours.
Lol,delusional korean.

Do you know what a mitochondrial DNA is? It is inherited SOLELY from the mother, not men

as I said korean were not altaic people,where is your Y-dna marker C?
C is not the benchmark marker of Altaics.

C, the earliest branch, is the benchmark marker of Mongols.
NO is the common ancestor of Turks and Tungusic people.
N is the benchmark marker of Turkic people.
O2b is the benchmark marker of the Manchurian population.(High frequency among Koreans and Manchus)

The reason O2b maintained the Altaic characteristics while the other O group that went southward didn't is because O2b group split from the rest of O groups and went eastward in Central Asia, so they were free from the linguistic and genetic contamination of Southeast Asia.

C is not the benchmark marker of Altaics.

C, the earliest branch, is the benchmark marker of Mongols.
NO is the common ancestor of Turks and Tungusic people.
N is the benchmark marker of Turkic people.
O2b is the benchmark marker of the Manchurian population.(High frequency among Koreans and Manchus)

The reason O2b maintained the Altaic characteristics while the other O group that went southward didn't is because O2b group split from the rest of O groups and went eastward in Central Asia, so they were free from the linguistic and genetic contamination of Southeast Asia.
the benchmark marker of manchurian is C,fool.

The emperor wasn't always Chinese.
so what were they? Koreans or Indians?`and how do you define China in your kimchee history book? since Koreans were slaves to the Chinese and japanese and nowadays americans at the begining``can we call you bast**ds instead of a korean, as who knows maybe one of your ancestors bad been knocked-up by either Chinese or Japanese?

you are pathetic idiot need do more research before bark onto the Christmas tree.

Y will take to decedent over time yet X will lost their trace for a few generations. So you can always use Y chromsome to determine ancestary but for X it's hard to do the same.

Let me give you a hint about Korean peninsular as my father in law is historian. He said DNA analysis find Koreans have almost identical Y gene with Chinese and very few native Y can be found. In X trace majority of people bear native maternity feature.

that's saying overtime your native male had been killed in wars and female enslaved or in other word, Korean is a conquered nation type in human society. And this is exactly in line with the history

I still wonder how much of those Y come from Japan as Y feature in Japan bears more than half of the same Y chromosome from mainland China (China has never completely conquered Japan the Gene migration is mainly due to immigration) and Japan had occupied Korea for a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom