What's new

Hamza Ali Abbasi's (Pyare Afzal) Exclusive In Support of Imran Khan / PTI

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Famous actor from 'Pyarey Afzal' declaring his uncompromising support for Imran Khan and PTI movement in this daring interview:

@Zarvan
@Jzaib
@Strike X
@Akheilos
@khawaja07
@Leader
@SUPARCO
@Peaceful Civilian
@syedali73
@KURUMAYA
@Jazzbot
@mr42O
@Stealth
@balixd
@TankMan
@khawaja07
@GIANTsasquatch
@Junaid B
@Guleen Ahmed
@HRK
@Pakistani shaheens
@sur
@Saifkhan12
@chauvunist
@Evil Flare
@pak-marine
@Tayyab1796
@Spy Master
@chauvunist
@Ahmad1996
@Saifkhan12
@raazh
@pkuser2k12
@Green Arrow
@AZADPAKISTAN2009
@SBD-3
@cb4
@WishLivePak
@Proudpakistaniguy
@AsianUnion
@Aether
@Syed.Ali.Haider
@xyxmt

Anyone still doubting IK's real intentions behind current sit-in and rallies is not a true Pakistani.

Last edited:
IK is too emotional, cannot run Pakistan...nevertheless IK is good entertainer for Pyare Afzal type kids.

IK needs patience and pro-longed lessons on how to run country....that is u r looking another 2 years.

i met him few days back....such a patriotic guy he was..... love to see these kind of patriotic people in showbiz, which is quit a glamouras world

IK is too emotional, cannot run Pakistan...nevertheless IK is good entertainer for Pyare Afzal type kids.

IK needs patience and pro-longed lessons on how to run country....that is u r looking another 2 years.
so who is going to teach him the lesson that 'how to run pakistan; Nawaz Sharif ?? or Zardari ?

Last edited:
I see. Pehlay to hum sirif daira-e-Islam sey logon ko nikaltey thay. Ab daira-e-Pakistan sey bhi nikal do. Wah ji wah!
I said true Pakistani. Even Noora Shareef is a Pakistani, but a fake one!

18 years is not enough?

No, you edited you post to add the word "true" later. Typical PTI u-turn? :D

Do you want me to dig out your U-Turns on this forum:D, Everyone takes a U-Turn and when you are optimistic like Imran. Majority of the times it does not work, however when it does....:toast_sign:

Back
Top Bottom